over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raver's T-3 article

I think you would have to be an idiot to take 1mcg per lb of weight. I know one thing for sure, T-3 will raise your resting heart rate. For those who have been on T-3 for a extended period of time, how's your RHR doing?:D

Im no T3 guru but Im running 50mcg right now, i bumped to 75mcg for 1 day.
I was so f*ckin hot that in 100 degree weather I had goosebumps all day from the internal temp raise and the extreme sweating.

I am back to 50mcg..:p

just sayin

I am currently on t3 and it is the only thing that could make me sweat more than normal while I really do not sweat much if I do anything I was even on tren and test with no sweats.

yeah thats nuts that cycle thats way overkill 50 mcg max 100 is more than enough

Everyone is different but T3 can really increase heart rate. I personally would not run it as high as raver suggests'. I've gone as high as 150mcg but it was unbearable. Heat, no muscle pump at all, racing etc.

I've found that for me, 75mcg along with 80mcg Clen is more than tollerable and more or less gets similar results with less ass aches.

I'm running 50-75 mcg t3 every day w/ dnp, def leaning up, don't know if the t3 is doing what it should tho, wish I had some human grade

Cytomel vs. Tiromel question

As far as human grade T3 goes, is there a big difference between cytomel and tiromel? I have the latter and haven't noticed the unbearable heat (any heat really) at 50mcg/day after 2 weeks.

As far as human grade T3 goes, is there a big difference between cytomel and tiromel? I have the latter and haven't noticed the unbearable heat (any heat really) at 50mcg/day after 2 weeks.

interesting. i could take 100 mcg tiromel (ADC) at one time and not feel anything... i just assumed it was because my rt3 was so high though

Wanting to try.

I'm wanting to try T3 and clen. I have no problem getting the clen, but can someone pm a legit pharm grade t3 place. I use to get it down in Mex way way back but ya know I think it was counterfeit. Thanks!

I am running geat, DNP, and a T3/caffiene/ephedrine stack, T3 is dosed at around 100mcg/day. My resting heart rate is around 75 bpm. I have lost a ridiculous amount of bodyfat in the last 3 months for sure though.

I am running geat, DNP, and a T3/caffiene/ephedrine stack, T3 is dosed at around 100mcg/day. My resting heart rate is around 75 bpm. I have lost a ridiculous amount of bodyfat in the last 3 months for sure though.

Yikes...

Tell your heart your sorry.

You think 50mcg isn't catabolic. I'm on 50mcg right now, I just backed down from 75. I am not really noticing any muscle loss but then again I am not noticing fat loss either. I've been on for a month. Do I need to give it more time?

I had the same problem

I'm wanting to try T3 and clen. I have no problem getting the clen, but can someone pm a legit pharm grade t3 place. I use to get it down in Mex way way back but ya know I think it was counterfeit. Thanks!

why dont you guys like the research t3? I would go with the human grade as well but just curious if you dislike the like the liquid.

interesting. i could take 100 mcg tiromel (ADC) at one time and not feel anything... i just assumed it was because my rt3 was so high though

I thought T3 cleared RT3 out? I was thinking of running low dose year round like 12.5-25 because I have High RT3

im cutting with 250mg test/600mg eq. Im going to add T-3 about 8 weeks out. Is my test fine or should i bump it up? I dont want to bloat

"Clenbuterol at 5-12 tabs a day for 6 weeks"

Holy fuck, has clen always been dosed at 40mcg?

T3

Nice article will definately be stacking some t 3 and clen if my gear ever gets here ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws