over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw Milk Freedom Riders

I wish I could get raw milk around me, there are a few farms that aren't too far away but i can never get a hold of them. Wish I lived in Cali they're always ahead of the curve it seems. As long as the U.S. has government, fda, usda, we'll never get real food again. Land of the Free?... not so much.

I am all for legalizing raw milk. I pay a membership fee which makes me owner of a small prortion of the cow thus allowing me to purchase the milk. its kind of a grey area.

im a fully fledged believer in raw full fat milk, it seemed to eliminate my hayfever issues during the summer and i even feel it has a slight inflamation reducing effect as i do not seem to have as many niggles and aches when i drink it.

the only down side for me is that it seems to leave me looking a little watery but im more interested these days in healthy athletic performance than strutting around the pool in my trunks

i have just watched the video and i mjust admit that although we have some stupid shitty laws in the UK you guys have some real issues in certain states.

a criminal offence to bring it through?? thats crazy a natural product that has been consumed for years.

im lucky i just drive down to my local farm about 4 miles away and buy as much as i want.

luckily the very nice milk farmer only charges a fraction more than supermarket shit

WE HAVE A DAIRY FARM IN PLANO TEXAS THAT SELLS IT NO MEMBERSHIP. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

I believe the strict laws are because of mass production and shady practice. It still sucks for the little guy.

I wish I could get raw milk around me, there are a few farms that aren't too far away but i can never get a hold of them. Wish I lived in Cali they're always ahead of the curve it seems. As long as the U.S. has government, fda, usda, we'll never get real food again. Land of the Free?... not so much.

The image of the little kid drinking raw milk is priceless. He for sure will grow up healthier and stronger.

The problem is not the government. The problem is the people. Americans don't give a fuck about their country anymore. I chat on a daily basis with average people about all the problems we are facing today, nobody cares. Everybody is busy trying to make every penny every day to pay the mortgage and the car. As long as the beer is cold in the fridge and the football game is on tv, everything is cool.

The solution is in YOUR VOTE. YOUR VOTE, is THE ONLY thing that can restore this country. It will be difficult, because believe it or not, YOUR brain is being infiltrated with information in your subconscious. What you perceive as "right", is not "right". You have been brainwashed since the moment you were born. Wake up.

The image of the little kid drinking raw milk is priceless. He for sure will grow up healthier and stronger.

The problem is not the government. The problem is the people. Americans don't give a fuck about their country anymore. I chat on a daily basis with average people about all the problems we are facing today, nobody cares. Everybody is busy trying to make every penny every day to pay the mortgage and the car. As long as the beer is cold in the fridge and the football game is on tv, everything is cool.

The solution is in YOUR VOTE. YOUR VOTE, is THE ONLY thing that can restore this country. It will be difficult, because believe it or not, YOUR brain is being infiltrated with information in your subconscious. What you perceive as "right", is not "right". You have been brainwashed since the moment you were born. Wake up.

I believe you are right about everything in your post except voting. The game is rigged anyway. I think voting is useless and just lends credibility to a corrupt and criminal system. Anybody who gets the nomination for either Republican or Democrat is already approved by the powers that be. Voting in my mind is just something to give the masses the illusion that they actually have a choice. I think the only hope is to organize locally and get the message out, but the people are too brainwashed and non caring to actually look into anything for themselves. People are so lazy, they are just content to watch fox news and believe anything that they are told to believe from their favorite puppet of the establishment.

I believe you are right about everything in your post except voting. The game is rigged anyway. I think voting is useless and just lends credibility to a corrupt and criminal system. Anybody who gets the nomination for either Republican or Democrat is already approved by the powers that be. Voting in my mind is just something to give the masses the illusion that they actually have a choice. I think the only hope is to organize locally and get the message out, but the people are too brainwashed and non caring to actually look into anything for themselves. People are so lazy, they are just content to watch fox news and believe anything that they are told to believe from their favorite puppet of the establishment.

I dont really agree with you in when you say whoever gets the nomination for their party has already been approved by the powers that be. You can look at the last presidential election where McCain won the nomination and had Palin as his running mate. The powers that be in the republican party really wanted Romney in there as the presidential candidate, not McCain. They all knew that McCain couldnt beat Obama and that Romney was a better matchup. the people chose McCain though.

Grew up on a Dairy Farm; drank unpasteurized (raw milk) my entire childhood and teenage years without getting ill. Ate chickens and their eggs that were able to roam free, raised and ate pigs that rooted around in the dirt, made our own apple juice from our orchard without pasteurization, butchered rabbits, pigeons, sheep etc. without ever being ill from any type of bacteria. I believe my immune system was strengthened by being able to eat the way God intended.

I feel ridiculous when I have to step to the back room of the health food shop to get my "cosmetics use only" milk...

I dont really agree with you in when you say whoever gets the nomination for their party has already been approved by the powers that be. You can look at the last presidential election where McCain won the nomination and had Palin as his running mate. The powers that be in the republican party really wanted Romney in there as the presidential candidate, not McCain. They all knew that McCain couldnt beat Obama and that Romney was a better matchup. the people chose McCain though.

The Republicans knew they had no chance at winning the election after the Bush years. They put their worst candidate in and knew he would lose, they were saving Romney for the next go around. It made no sense at all, McCain was one of the weakest candidates of all the Republican choices, he was even more of a NeoCon warmonger than Bush. Romney could never have beat Obama either, people were too fed up with Republicans after 8 years of Bush. The Republicans and Democrats are both controlled by the same banking and corporate interests. They hand the flag back and forth between each othher and pretend to be at each others throats.

Ron Paul is the only person who is against the Status Quo, he is the only person to challenge the establishment, he will sadly never get the nomination. I hope he will run as a 3rd party candidate, even then I am sceptical that he would ever be allowed to be the president even if he got all the votes. The bankers and corporations run the USA, they own the Media, they choose the presidents, not the people.

I dont think the president has much power anyway, I think he mostly exists to fool the people into beliveing in the system and helps to keep up the illusion of democracy in the minds of the masses. He is mostly to smile and wave and sell lies to the people. I believe the president is basically a slave and he is forced to do whatever his masters tell him to do. Maybe you cannot even get into that position unless they have video tape of you having sex with little kids or something that they can use against you to make you their slave. Im sure the threat of being killed is very real to a president. They probably say look what we did to JFK, etc. we will kill you if you even think of disobeying us. We are talking about the most powerful criminals to ever exist in the history of mankind. These people are not going to let some little puppet president interfere with their plans.

Last edited:
aussie thats classic.

i have this image of you slumped behind some bins at the back of the shop with a big milk moustache totally spaced out. like some raw milk junkie

Grew up on a Dairy Farm; drank unpasteurized (raw milk) my entire childhood and teenage years without getting ill. Ate chickens and their eggs that were able to roam free, raised and ate pigs that rooted around in the dirt, made our own apple juice from our orchard without pasteurization, butchered rabbits, pigeons, sheep etc. without ever being ill from any type of bacteria. I believe my immune system was strengthened by being able to eat the way God intended.

exactly :yeahthat: im not sure about pigeons thats some beverly hillbillys granny food right there.:D

I dont really agree with you in when you say whoever gets the nomination for their party has already been approved by the powers that be. You can look at the last presidential election where McCain won the nomination and had Palin as his running mate. The powers that be in the republican party really wanted Romney in there as the presidential candidate, not McCain. They all knew that McCain couldnt beat Obama and that Romney was a better matchup. the people chose McCain though.[/QUOT

PLease do a search on you tube for the film "endgame" it might just change your mind, on how you think presidents are "elected". THe US presidents are chosen, not elected. Follow the money and it all leads back to the military industrial complex and the international bankers.

my whole brood drinks raw organic milk . straight from the farmer . the first time i drank it i could feel it . its very expensive $15 per 1/2 gallon . and worth every penny . each kers jar is marked with which cow it came from . havent got the balls up to try the colostrum yet but it sound like the chit . i know this is an investment into my kids so i feel god about it . the fda give these poor hard working farmers hell and runs them through the ringer on this .

agreed
I dont really agree with you in when you say whoever gets the nomination for their party has already been approved by the powers that be. You can look at the last presidential election where McCain won the nomination and had Palin as his running mate. The powers that be in the republican party really wanted Romney in there as the presidential candidate, not McCain. They all knew that McCain couldnt beat Obama and that Romney was a better matchup. the people chose McCain though.[/QUOT

PLease do a search on you tube for the film "endgame" it might just change your mind, on how you think presidents are "elected". THe US presidents are chosen, not elected. Follow the money and it all leads back to the military industrial complex and the international bankers.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolitihic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence-on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed"

The words of JFK............

He NEARLY had in place a system to end the fed and then........you know the rest.

aussie thats classic.

i have this image of you slumped behind some bins at the back of the shop with a big milk moustache totally spaced out. like some raw milk junkie

I am ....
we will start Raw milk Anonymous.
......my name is Aussie and I am a milk addict...

or campaign to legalize for personal use.
carry it in 250 ml only.:p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc