over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw Milk over processed Milk

hijacked

Newbies
I always try to buy raw milk when I can find it and when I can afford it due to the qualities it has over processed milk. Any other raw milk fans? I also love coconut milk. It's killer in protein shakes.

I always try to buy raw milk when I can find it and when I can afford it due to the qualities it has over processed milk. Any other raw milk fans? I also love coconut milk. It's killer in protein shakes.

I drink a lot of raw goat milk during the off season , like it much better than processed milk

If I couldn't get raw milk, I just wouldn't drink milk. The crap at the grocery store is more like milk-flavored beverage. It's about as much milk as Sunny Delight is orange juice.

why is raw milk illegal (in most places atlest) in the first place? i mean, cigaretts and alcholole and even weed (from what i heard, in some places) is legal yet they ban this holy grail of health?:banghead:

why is raw milk illegal (in most places atlest) in the first place? i mean, cigaretts and alcholole and even weed (from what i heard, in some places) is legal yet they ban this holy grail of health?:banghead:

Money. The only way the government and agra-business can control the sale of dairy is through pastuerization/homogenization. When you go to your local farmer and buy 6 gallons of milk at $8 each, the farmer is the only one who sees that money. The gov't doesn't like that. They would rather rape the farmer and pay him $1.20 a gallon and then turn around and sell it for three times that.

It has nothing, I repeat NOTHING, to do with whether or not it is healthy. Just like most things, follow the money.

I do raw milk. It doesnt make me nauseous and gassy like store bought.
One place pastured hormone free $9 a gallon, other just raw$5 a gallon.

I used to love raw milk when i could get it... was buying 1-2 gallons a week. The problem is it's so damn hard to find a seller in some places. I've spent hours looking for someone within a reasonable distance of me that sells it to no avail :/

If you dont have a local friendly farmer whos willing to unload raw milk to you for cheap ( which is most of us) ,

You would likely purchase it at a store like whole foods or nugget,
Where the price ranges from 14-16$ per gallon and 7-8$ per half gallon

That is ludicrous

Politics. It's among the cream of the crop(pun intended) in regards to health benefits.

Edit: Pharma Fed beat me to it.

Damn - I just learned lots. I didn't know it was legal to sell raw milk - I've never even seen it. I do like some soy milk though.

It's not illegal in all states to sell raw milk. My father had a cow and "bootlegged" milk. He only sold it for $3.00 per gallon. Sadly, there wasn't much of a demand forcing him to pour milk out eventually selling his cow.

It's not illegal in all states to sell raw milk. My father had a cow and "bootlegged" milk. He only sold it for $3.00 per gallon. Sadly, there wasn't much of a demand forcing him to pour milk out eventually selling his cow.

Yep, it really depends on the state. In GA is has to be labeled as Milk For Pet Consumption I believe...luckily there is a farm right outside the city that delivers to multiple locations within...amazing.

its legal in south carolina. stayed with my cousins there last year and worked up to drinking two gallons a week(it would turn sour in 4 days). i tried the whole milk and the low fat version and didn't put on any extra fat during that time.maybe its just me but my recovery after workouts also seemed better and i definitely felt good all the time.

its legal in south carolina. stayed with my cousins there last year and worked up to drinking two gallons a week(it would turn sour in 4 days). i tried the whole milk and the low fat version and didn't put on any extra fat during that time.maybe its just me but my recovery after workouts also seemed better and i definitely felt good all the time.

Sour in four days? My raw milk only comes e dry other week and I have NEVER had a gallon go bad in the two weeks between deliveries. In fact a few times when I didn't finish it all before more came I've had a gallon last almost three weeks. It just turns to buttermilk anyway which is still usable.

I had a question that pertains to this as well. What do you guys think of cream top milk? it is non homogenized and lightly pasteurized, and only costs about 3$ for half gallon from trader joes vs 8$ per half gallon like raw

I had a question that pertains to this as well. What do you guys think of cream top milk? it is non homogenized and lightly pasteurized, and only costs about 3$ for half gallon from trader joes vs 8$ per half gallon like raw

Other than straight raw I think it's the best you're gonna get from a store. I'm tired of paying $16 for a gallon of milk that's gone in two days. I say Cream Top's the way to go.

I usually stick to organic milk, It last longer then regular milk and taste better

Iv always wanted to try Raw Milk, does it actually taste better in your opinion then regular milk? Also I was trying to explain this to a friend yesterday , and I was having a hard time since I really didnt' know why it was illegal, I told him its basically because the Government can't make much money if its not Homogenized and processed the way it is , and they would make far less if any at all if it wasn't . Is this right or what else is there behind why it isn't legal in some places?

k i got a question about this.

is there any difference between raw milk fat free w 6 g protien per serving or whole raw milk which has 8 or 9 g protien per serving. is the fat in it good for u? 6g of protien for the fat free raw milk seemed kinda low, but it is a few bucks cheaper. for a quart of raw whole milk the cheapest ive seen is 9 bucks....crazy....i dont get it, u do LESS to the milk and u charge MORE....smh...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131