over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw Milk

thx for all the information skip! really, if it wasnt for you posting it here and on intensemuscle i would still drinking a gallon a day and eating shitloads of cheese... i look at pictures from before and i am bloated like a whale! milk really is pure evil! ive lost alot of fat and got really leaner and the only thing i did was to cut out all dairy... i feel much better thx man!

Thread was a life saver for me back in the day... 8 months free of milk and I have no bloating problems. I don't get sick or get headaches anymore and only time I get sick is when I got lazy and only half cooked foods that were meant to be fully cooked lol... Also it seemed to help with my asthma problem and I don't use my inhaler anymore. So I am a believer that we were not meant to drink cow's milk.

Very cool. I am glad to see others reaping the benefits of dropping milk, as well.

Now, I have this kool-aid that you might want to try....

;)

Skip

BitsOBrawn said:
Haha is this the same Skip who tried to tell me that tuna fish is low in cholesterol? LOL What one can has like 30mgs I believe. HEEHEE! It's Rockice bro from Bolex. How's it hangin in bro. Anyways, I've done major research into milk and have read numerous books, specifically The Untold Story of Milk by Ron Schmid. that westonaprice.org website is awesome, you guys need to check out the new Men's Health section as it has some awesome articles on bodybuilding nutrition. Many of the old timers before Arnold, i.e. in Gironda and Bill Pearl's time ate lots of fresh raw dairy products including milk, butter, and cream. There is a HUGE difference between pasteurized milk and raw milk. For the guy that said raw milk acts as a host for all sorts of bacteria AGHHHHHHHHHH that's like saying steroids will cause cancer. Do your research. Raw milk from a HEALTHY cow actually prevents harmful bacteria from growing. Raw milk is an amazing food filled with vitamins and minerals and lots of healthy fats. Many indigenous cultures around the world have survived on raw milk and dairy products. The Masai of africa in particular. They actually get 3/4 of their calories or something like that from fat and have the lowest rates if any of heart disease. www.westonaprice.org or www.realmilk.com Check them out. The story behind Weston A Price is fascinating. Oh and for all you bodybuilders that are on a high protein low carb low fat diet do the research on Vitamin A and testosterone and what high protein and low fat is detrimental. Pasteurized milk is terrible for you but natural raw milk from grass fed cows is probably the best food on the planet. And many people who can't tolerate pasteurized milk can completely metabolize raw milk because of the beneficial bacteria. Oh and if you want to further educate yourself read a book called The Cholesterol Myth that saturated fat and cholesterol cause heart disease. It will blow you away. The politics behind the raw milk ban is as bad or worse than the criminilization of steroids. Later!

Good Post, I couldn't have said it better..Its not Milk thats bad its the processes it goes thru "to Extend Shelf Life" that makes it bad..Its all in the $$ for the food comapanies...Raw Milk is great for you but it goes bad too fast so the Milk companies wanted to extend shelf life..Enter Homoginization, and Pazturization(sp) any time you process natural foods they become unhealthy...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws