over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAW MILK

I don't know if this has been posted...but here is a link for all 50 states on where you can purchase raw milk. I apologize for the redundancy if this is a duplicate.

**broken link removed**

I don't know if this has been posted...but here is a link for all 50 states on where you can purchase raw milk. I apologize for the redundancy if this is a duplicate.

**broken link removed**

go figure i went from page 1 to here and the one post im lookin for was the very last one hahaa. thanks

Central Florida PM Members

If you are in the Central Florida area I can hook you up of course this is not for human consumption your pets only. I drink 3 cups of raw milk almost daily. When I get this from my friend it's so fresh that it is still warm. Contact me if you are in the area and I will hook you up.

Who the hell cares if we say whether or not if its for us or our animals.
Its not melanotan its milk for god sakes.
The FDA is a fucking joke.

Go on iTunes and search for Underground Wellness. Look for the talk about Raw Milk. Very informative! Also a very good one about Cholesterol!
Check it out!!! Peaceeee....

Who the hell cares if we say whether or not if its for us or our animals.
Its not melanotan its milk for god sakes.
The FDA is a fucking joke.

there going down anyways more and more people are figuring out how good raw milk is, if millions want it then what are they going to do

if you want this to happen become a member of weston price , they are working very very hard to defend farmers who sell this and and get the word out about real food especially raw milk., if you a member you supporting this great cause. you get their excellent magazine as well which is loaded with the best health info you can get anywhere. all the articles eventually free on the website but if you believ in the cause become a member and lets make this happen.

http://www.westonaprice.org/membership/index.html

Last edited:
If you are in the Central Florida area I can hook you up of course this is not for human consumption your pets only. I drink 3 cups of raw milk almost daily. When I get this from my friend it's so fresh that it is still warm. Contact me if you are in the area and I will hook you up.

make sure he gets it to very quick and you get in the fridge quick. it cant set above 37 degrees very long. or you run the risk of bacteria. but that is some good shit i love it. 8.50 gallon here in texas.

While possession of AAS is legal in Canada it illegal to sell Raw Milk. Despite the negative postings on pasteurized milk I find it extremely effective for putting on weight and keeping my blood sugar stable. Obviously I am not lactose intolerant or allergic. On the other hand IF I could buy raw milk I would do so in a second because truthfully it tastes so much better that it's not even the same drink.

While possession of AAS is legal in Canada it illegal to sell Raw Milk. Despite the negative postings on pasteurized milk I find it extremely effective for putting on weight and keeping my blood sugar stable. Obviously I am not lactose intolerant or allergic. On the other hand IF I could buy raw milk I would do so in a second because truthfully it tastes so much better that it's not even the same drink.

actually i have read that people that are lactose intolerant can drink raw milk with no neg, effects.
here you have to join a club pay a fee then the farmer can sell it to.

I got on some raw goat milk for about 3 weeks in July. It was great stuff, but it put about 8 lbs on me and it wasn't muscle. I finally just got that weight off.

When I was a kid thats all we ever had, fresh from a cow, you would literally have to scrape a skin off the top to drink it. I was also a fat kid!

i was raised on it ,now about all i drink is store bought skim milk cause i go through a gallon every 3-4 days

i get a big glass as soon as i get to my parents every time i go , i love it , i generaly get a dozen duck eggs as well

Awesome thread. I wish they sold this stuff in Whole Foods. I def have to track some down.

Awesome thread. I wish they sold this stuff in Whole Foods. I def have to track some down.

They sell it at my whole foods...it just says "For animal use only, not for human consumption."

They sell it at my whole foods...it just says "For animal use only, not for human consumption."

It depends the state. Texas does not allow any retail store to sell it. You have to go to a farm.

Only milk I drink - Grass fed raw milk baby!!

Sell it at a local health store about 20 minutes from my house. No biggie picking one up on the way home from work every now and then.

LOVE IT!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner