over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAW MILK

these healthy hippie oragnic stores carry local farm milks but all of them are pasteurized and some non-homogenized

i guess i will call farms directly

im afraid of drinking cow shit though from contamination

Only milk I drink - Grass fed raw milk baby!!

Sell it at a local health store about 20 minutes from my house. No biggie picking one up on the way home from work every now and then.

LOVE IT!

in texas they cant put raw milk on the shelf at all and i think its all of us legaly anyway. you have to join a club and buy right from the farm.

Cows....are...dirty.....nasty....."pigs". I've milked them and it's not a treat. They can have mastitis (infection of the teets) and if not treated and you milk them then drink it raw, that's not good (not good at all). I have a hard time imaging that untreated, whole cow's milk is better for you than retail milk.

It's similar to sushi.....is that better for you than cooked seafood? No, but it's surely riskier.

Cows....are...dirty.....nasty....."pigs". I've milked them and it's not a treat. They can have mastitis (infection of the teets) and if not treated and you milk them then drink it raw, that's not good (not good at all). I have a hard time imaging that untreated, whole cow's milk is better for you than retail milk.

It's similar to sushi.....is that better for you than cooked seafood? No, but it's surely riskier.

cows raised and fed properly do not have chronic mastitis, i can almost guarantee you worked on a regular dairy farm not one that was raising the cows properly, producing milk the right way.

go visit organic pastures ,clarvale farms or any other good dairy that produces milk the right way and see how much mastitis you find. you know why because their cows are not fed grain, and pumped full of drugs and overmilked, these to things together totally change the cows digestive system , killing their immune system and they then get chronic mastitis and also produce crappy milk, though the amount is great which is fine because production is all conventional dairy farms care about anyways.

there is another thread asking about whether you should drink store bought milk or have dairy, the answer is a bigtime no, the conventional dairy found in stores is all garbage. it is just another highly processed food that causes all sorts of problems. the only dairy you should consider is raw dairy from a good farm.

and that last statement with the analogy that made zero sense shows you know zero about raw dairy.

bro just read up on what you lose when its processed. there is a chance of bacteria and such but find a good farm that has its milk tested every month and takes care of there cattle. if theres no infection then as long as it goes right from the cow to the filter then the frig, its great stuff.

people that are lactose talerent can drink raw milk. alot of allergies started getting alot worse of the decades raw milk helps your bodys amuine system fight such things.

Last edited:
We are the only Animals that Consumme Dairy Products past the infancy.

Most people are lactose intolerant.

Do you REALLY think that Dairy Products are Beneficial???

Common! please.... get a clue

Why do ALL the competitors Cut dairy Products when they are preppping?

If it was SO good ,they would still consumme it...

To the people who consumme Milk On a Regular Basis Post a picture i would like to see your condition at THAT given time.

Milk is junk...

Do Pregnant Women Feed Baby Cats or Pups????!?!

No

So why we would drink that shit is beyond me...

milk is good
and beneficial ( growth factors, antibodys your amuine systems needs)
no one said anything about contest prep. (bulking)
and people that like milk but are lactose intolerant would love to drink it insted of soy crap.
and why does woman produce milk not for cats wtf is that.
dont drink it thats more for me.:D

Last edited:
whole food sells a local product in my area that are vet-pasteurized

what do you guys think about this? its cooked at a very low temp to preserve all the good stuff. all the cows are grass fed also.

this is what i have have been using , any thoughts?

I drink raw milk exclusively now at home. My digestion has never been better! and my trips to the bathroom in the morning are always a pleasure ;)

a little off topic/weird but would milk from a womans tits be more anabolic because it was meant for humans unlike cow milk?

I drink raw milk exclusivly now as does my lactose intolerant son.

My son drinks it with zero issues and has actualy reduced his "colds" this year as opposed to last year that he brings home from school.

I have cut back on the ammount i drink as im going into my contest prep but more so because of the suger it has in it , i will still have 16 oz a day , 8oz with breakfast and 4oz in each of two shakes in the day. I think that the digestive benifits of it far outweigh the downsides.

Since i started drinking raw milk my bowl movements are smaller and way way less stinky which tells me its doing somthing positive for digestion.

I will likely cut it out 4-5 weeks out from a show just because of the sugars in it but depending on my conditioning i may run it though out.

OH , the milk i drink is raw goats milk , these animals are kept fenced into very nice pastures that are rotated weekly (only 15-20 goats) , they are given no supplements other that what the grass they eat offers , in the winter they are fed a bit of extra greens. any time any of the animals gets sick it is taken out of the herd , and kept quarnteened for 30 days after its meds stop. The lady who raises these animals is very very OCD about their conditioning and the milk they produce

Last edited:
a little off topic/weird but would milk from a womans tits be more anabolic because it was meant for humans unlike cow milk?

Possibly, because it would be more easily digestible.

OH , the milk i drink is raw goats milk , these animals are kept fenced into very nice pastures that are rotated weekly (only 15-20 goats) , they are given no supplements other that what the grass they eat offers , in the winter they are fed a bit of extra greens. any time any of the animals gets sick it is taken out of the herd , and kept quarnteened for 30 days after its meds stop. The lady who raises these animals is very very OCD about their conditioning and the milk they produce
Nice! I wish I could find a local goat raw milk supplier who is anal about the product quality.

After reading through this thread I feel it is my duty to bump it. Great read. I'm hitting my trainer up right now.

I've yet to meet someone who gave raw milk from either grass fed goats or cows a chance for a week or more and didn't fall in love with it. It really is that good. It tastes incredible and is even more extraordinary for your health.

the biggest PRO is that these cows are GRASS FED. More Omega 3, less Omega 6, more Vit E and A.

Just like GRASS FED beef is superior to grain fed beef.

The biggest negative is that this milk is not pasteurized. In theory this milk can have bacteria in it. It has NO bad bacteria when it comes out of the cow and is usually refrigerated by the farmer right away. This minimized bacterial growth.

Why does grain fed milk need pasteurization? ...because the cows are filled with bacteria due to being fed something that is foreign to them. SEE THE MOVIE "FOOD INC."

The only company that I can find that sells GRASS FED milk that is pasteurized is "Natural by Nature". Google them for more info. BTW its about $11 per gallon.

Love the stuff

I have a good friend that drives a milk tanker from the dairies to the pasteurization plant. I get a gallon a week for FREE!! I could get more but I only drink a couple cups a day. He says he pours about 5 gallons down the drain every load from the hose. Taste great!!

Great stuff

I'm a big fan of raw milk. I've drank tonnes of both cows and goats milk. Goats milk is the closest thing to human mothers milk I believe, amazing stuff for our health and physique goals. Even better for athletes who burn alot of calories (wrestlers ect), so you need to watch your consumption otherwise the flab can creep up on you.

Anyone who has read John Meadow's work will know that raw milk (no the processed junk) is where the shits at. brilliant stuff. tastes a million times better than that junk milk too. But the cows must be welll kept and respected, they must be grass fed only, not grain fed

Last edited:
Anyone who has read John Meadow's work will know that raw milk (no the processed junk) is where the shits at. brilliant stuff. tastes a million times better than that junk milk too. But the cows must be welll kept and respected, they must be grass fed only, not grain fed

I love reading John meadows stuff and he's an awesomely knowledgeable bodybuilder but to follow his diet in the UK you'd have to be a lottery winner, grass fed beef I've never even seen hear, raw milk etc cost a fortune. My food bills astronomical as it is. I'm chicken breast and chunk steak as it's all I can afford. I do have an exelent hook up on free range eggs though. This is no disrespect to John at all more a rant about rip off Britain :banghead: id love to be able to follow his diet ideas as laid out as it is I take the principles and do best I can. My boy and gh my first priorities with cash

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828