over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAZOR CUTS SON

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigw8 said:
fellas again sorry to offend anyone. . didn't mean to stir anything up. . . .just wanted some professional imput on training. .

Well then, talk to Phil Hernon, DoggCrapp, Or Skip. They're the sites most credible online trainers. They're legit, they can help. But you have to pay. Don't expect REAL advice for free.

bigw8 said:
man i just got to this site yesterday and you are wanting to toss me. . if this is how people treat each other here then i don't know if this site is for me

This has been up in lights for the past two days, I find it hard to believe
you were in the dark on this. And as far as getting information on training
and diet, this site is loaded with all the info you need, read up.

Looking back one thing I see that should have really be a red flag is all the clients that claimed RC was training them were 250 lbs+ guys. This is very strange especially since this was the only board he was on that I could see.

Damn what a shame...I thought the guy had some great advice and was thinking about paying for his help....I think I'm done with online training I have had someone else help me and the "help" wasn't worth the money I paid...plus how can u charge someone sooo much money and not be there with them in the guy personally or even have any clue what they look like....I think the prices some of the online trainers charge are rediculous....I guess the best way to do it is trail and error

BigBoyJ said:
You sure sound like Razor to me. Same softspoken "oh I didn't know" kind of attitude. If you're not Razor, the best thing to do would be to stay out of this thread. If you're ip's match we'll know you're Razor. If they don't then maybe you're not, or maybe you just got one of those little ip changer thingies (that's the technical term). Either way, you don't have enough credibility here to defend or put down anyone. You should just stay out of this one.

Wow, holy shit BBJ, I actually agree with you on this one. Damn, sooner or later our degraded minds would meet with something... (not that it matters) :D

Kaiser said:
Wow, holy shit BBJ, I actually agree with you on this one. Damn, sooner or later our degraded minds would meet with something... (not that it matters) :D

You can't agree with me. It'll cause an imbalance in the universe. You don't agree with me. You can't. Change your mind before it's too late.:p

WOW a man goes to the toliet and comes back and realizes the shit on the screen...

I would have to say ban him...he is like any other scammer out there. Sure he may have some personal mental issues, we all have our issues, but we are not trying to get money from others for it.

He made fake clients to help support him...that is like a source making a few accounts and then bumping himself over and over.

2thmaker said:
Looking back one thing I see that should have really be a red flag is all the clients that claimed RC was training them were 250 lbs+ guys. This is very strange especially since this was the only board he was on that I could see.

he did train me, and i am 250+. he may have lied about the others and i have cut all ties with him because of his actions but when it comes down to the training & diet advice he gave/copied/plagarized/borrowed/invented it works and he never wanted to charge me anything. like i said i think the guy should be banned but everyone jumping on the "i knew something was up tip" make me laugh.

edge250 said:
he did train me, and i am 250+. he may have lied about the others and i have cut all ties with him because of his actions but when it comes down to the training & diet advice he gave/copied/plagarized/borrowed/invented it works and he never wanted to charge me anything. like i said i think the guy should be banned but everyone jumping on the "i knew something was up tip" make me laugh.
good point.. no reason to kick a man when hes down. i gotta say, that training of his has really gotten me out of a bad routine also.. gretest workout i have had in 9 months... i feel more pumped all day than i havent felt in a year! so, with that. he may have some issues, but his training whether it was HIS OR NOT, is a good routine..

Listen i agree 100% i should be banned for what i did. But you guys have no idea why i did this and it was not for profit. Out of the 100's of IM's i got i never asked anyone for money to answer thier questions. Edge sent me money on his own a month after i gave him his routine and diet. 2thmaker did pay me for training and diet advice but this was after i answered questions for a few weeks from him never asking for money it was a mutual aggreement. I have sent his money back. Phreak the same thing. Phreak is a very nice guy and has helped me alot since this and i gave him what he paid me for. Juice Freak was on hard times gave hime everything he needed to start up again and he said he would throw me a bone sometime. Another told me he wanted to start in June and he asked for the routine and diet and he would pay in a couple of weeks, i gave it to him with no money in hand. Bulldog 21 and BuffD i gave advice to but never mentioned anything about money along with 2 dozen others. A few e Mailed ME and asked me how much i charged for personal help. You know who you are that IMed me many x and i always answered your questions with no mention of money. I never screwed anyone and gave them what they wanted in that aspect. I gave most of the info on here for free and most never needed me but could have just read the posts. The UHT routine is mine and for them to say i took the routine out of a 90's MF rag is BS.( Me calling something BS? Go Figure)
I deserve to be flamed but again it was just for personal gratification to feel important. It is sad and i am a sad individual. I made a lot of good freinds on here but ruined that also. If it was for profit i could of stopped after the MM posting but i didnt still need that praise. I guess i wanted be caught by posting pics of known bodybuilders.
Again ban me, flame me do whatever you feel i need to bring justice to the board again. I just want others to know why i did it the stupid childish things. This is no excuse by any means.
Sorry if i disapointed others but the person i most disapointed was myself.

Take Care Everyone.

RC

edge250 said:

I was 250+ when I started his workout( I am dieting for a comp), he never did ask me for money and I even asked to come train with him but he declined. I guess what I am upset about too is his actions on this board, you had a good thing going RC.........

Razorcuts...

First of all, I think you need to cut yourself some slack. I think, for the most part, your intentions here were good. Yes, you screwed up by misrepresenting yourself and your credibility with these guys is pretty much shot. But I don't believe you are a mean-spirited person and I don't think you are a scammer. If you were, you a) would be long gone and off to your next set of "victims," and b) wouldn't care less what these guys thought.

With that said, however, I do think you would probably benefit from seeking some professional help to deal with these inderlying identity and insecurity issues. Not only that, but your calculated manipulation of others has me a little concerned. How many hours did you spend helping these guys by answering pm's, writing (or copying articles), posting as more than one person... all the while knowing full well you weren't who you represented yourself to be??

I applaud you for at least admitting your mistakes and realizing that you need help, but flaming yourself and the "I deserve to be punished" bit isn't working. The damage is done. And I certainly don't blame these guys for being pissed.

Time to be a stand-up guy. Make it right. Not for these guys here. But for yourself and your family.

Good luck to you.

strongmind said:
Razorcuts...

First of all, I think you need to cut yourself some slack. I think, for the most part, your intentions here were good. Yes, you screwed up by misrepresenting yourself and your credibility with these guys is pretty much shot. But I don't believe you are a mean-spirited person and I don't think you are a scammer. If you were, you a) would be long gone and off to your next set of "victims," and b) wouldn't care less what these guys thought.

With that said, however, I do think you would probably benefit from seeking some professional help to deal with these inderlying identity and insecurity issues. Not only that, but your calculated manipulation of others has me a little concerned. How many hours did you spend helping these guys by answering pm's, writing (or copying articles), posting as more than one person... all the while knowing full well you weren't who you represented yourself to be??

I applaud you for at least admitting your mistakes and realizing that you need help, but flaming yourself and the "I deserve to be punished" bit isn't working. The damage is done. And I certainly don't blame these guys for being pissed.

Time to be a stand-up guy. Make it right. Not for these guys here. But for yourself and your family.

Good luck to you.

Strongmind thanks for that.
I just do not want people to think i was doing this for a financial gain even though i was given money but the ratio to the people who paid to who i gave free advice was 1 out of every 25. I guess even though i have kids and a wife who look up to me and a good job with a good income i just wanted to be known for something. I thought i had something to offer others. Even though not a great bodybuilder myself i though all the studing and knowledge of the sport could benefit others.
Why i took it to the extreme is the question. Why i could not just be satisfied with the real people i helped is another question. Its like i had to prove i was something before i even was. It was like i was so impatient and needed instant gratification from the members.
I guess its time to grow up and accept myself for who i am and quit trying to impress others to feel worthy. Just be happy what my life is instead of what i wish it was.

Joe

RC, you have posted some good stuff, so you fucked up...you apologized..now stop the shit..and continue to share info you feel is helpfull, like I told you before, your posts are good...

cryptasm said:
RC, you have posted some good stuff, so you fucked up...you apologized..now stop the shit..and continue to share info you feel is helpfull, like I told you before, your posts are good...

fuck that

please guys, lets let this shit rest. i was the only one who sent the dude money. he never asked, i offered/demanded. he fucked up, any credibility he had was lost. lets move on. lock it up

I agree..mods..lets lock it..its been played out ..time to move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear