over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAZOR CUTS SON

Status
Not open for further replies.
after I called him out on this, he was franticly PMing me to take my post down.

he said he doesn't know why he does this. He just wanted to be thought of
as a good trainer. He said having Edge and MM should be enough gratification.

Even while being caught in a lie, he was still lieing again saying MassMachine was in fact a real client.

i just hired him last week. :(

he has offered to refund my money. if he does in fact send it back to me then i will take his last words as sincere. i hope he gets help.

Sorry but if you're on here creating fake clients to boost your online PT business than you need to banned. You're a scammer plain and simple.

Damn ! Quite disappointing

Perhaps not a bad idea to stop new users from getting registered unless they are invited by locals here ?

Moen said:
Damn ! Quite disappointing

Perhaps not a bad idea to stop new users from getting registered unless they are invited by locals here ?
That wouldn't work. Up until this thread here, I'm sure members here would have invited RC to other sites they belong to as he seemed to know what he was talking about.

look guys. . I am new to the thread but. . Razorcuts has helped me out with some things i needed help with. Some of you guys have messed up in the past as well, we all have. . I do not think he should be banned. From what I know of him he is a great guy and was willing to help me without even knowing me. Now to me that means someone is top notch. . . . . :D

bigw8 said:
look guys. . I am new to the thread but. . Razorcuts has helped me out with some things i needed help with. Some of you guys have messed up in the past as well, we all have. . I do not think he should be banned. From what I know of him he is a great guy and was willing to help me without even knowing me. Now to me that means someone is top notch. . . . . :D

New to the thread? You have been on here a day, and he has been able to assist you so much in that time, that you feel the need to make your 3rd post a plea for leniency for him?

bigw8 said:

with 3 post he helped ya huh... are you another one of his personalities or clients? lol my bad i couldn't resist this one

What a bunch of bullshit

Get this ass clown the fuck out of here, I was with BBJ the whole way on this one, this is the kind if shit that pollutes this board. And bigW8 you can get the hell out too!:mad:

No. . i was looking for a good diet and workout to help me back on some good size and strength and from what i saw people were using his stuff and it was working good. . so i pm him and he gave me a workout and diet. . right off the bat i mean who else would do that. .

I am sorry if i offended anyone here i was just looking for some info and he gave it to me. . now i don't knwo if it is good or not because like you all pointed out i am new as of a day ago. . . . if you all could suggest someone else that could help me please do .. sorry again fellas

Ivan said:
Get this ass clown the fuck out of here, I was with BBJ the whole way on this one, this is the kind if shit that pollutes this board. And bigW8 you can get the hell out too!:mad:

See this is what I was afraid would happen once this has started getting uncovered......Now they will need to check his IP to see if it is him or not....This truly does pollute the board, this sucks......

bigw8 said:
No. . i was looking for a good diet and workout to help me back on some good size and strength and from what i saw people were using his stuff and it was working good. . so i pm him and he gave me a workout and diet. . right off the bat i mean who else would do that. .

lol when did you PM him dude? because according to the records you just joined ProMus this month and considering that this has been going on for a few days, i think you're not being honest here.

JustWannaBeHuge said:
with 3 post he helped ya huh... are you another one of his personalities or clients? lol my bad i couldn't resist this one

my bad man i was excited taht someone gave me a diet and program that i actually thought was going to help me out. . . .from reading everything else

i messaged him yesterday throughout the day i am being very honest. . i guess I just didn't read everything before messaging him

JustWannaBeHuge said:
lol when did you PM him dude? because according to the records you just joined ProMus this month and considering that this has been going on for a few days, i think you're not being honest here.

I have not heard from him today but we spoke throughout the day yesterday about getting me a diet and program

JustWannaBeHuge said:

Ivan said:

man i just got to this site yesterday and you are wanting to toss me. . if this is how people treat each other here then i don't know if this site is for me

bigw8 said:
I have not heard from him today but we spoke throughout the day yesterday about getting me a diet and program

You sure sound like Razor to me. Same softspoken "oh I didn't know" kind of attitude. If you're not Razor, the best thing to do would be to stay out of this thread. If you're ip's match we'll know you're Razor. If they don't then maybe you're not, or maybe you just got one of those little ip changer thingies (that's the technical term). Either way, you don't have enough credibility here to defend or put down anyone. You should just stay out of this one.

BigBoyJ said:
You sure sound like Razor to me. Same softspoken "oh I didn't know" kind of attitude. If you're not Razor, the best thing to do would be to stay out of this thread. If you're ip's match we'll know you're Razor. If they don't then maybe you're not, or maybe you just got one of those little ip changer thingies (that's the technical term). Either way, you don't have enough credibility here to defend or put down anyone. You should just stay out of this one.

look bro i just wanted help with a diet and program to pack on mass. . . I am not Razor and my ip address will not match. . . if you can point me to someone ligit to talk about what i got on this board to get in the first place then please do. . .

fellas again sorry to offend anyone. . didn't mean to stir anything up. . . .just wanted some professional imput on training. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear