Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Just got my blood work back after blast and have blood in urine

RBC 11-30. 0-2/hpf
Occult blood +1
Protein +1

urine was yellow.

it looks like everything else was normal except test was still high, free and total.

Any ideas what this could be? From what I’m reading could be anything….

What does your doctor say?

May want to get another test for comparison purposes.

Just a thought.

What does your doctor say?

May want to get another test for comparison purposes.

Just a thought.
I don’t see dr for a couple weeks, only got blood work. Going to see if I could move apt up as I’m freaking out over this

@Stewie any thoughts?

Have urologist order labwork to get a urine cytology and PSA done instead of basic labs. That would likely be your first step and give you a better idea. From there you may be looking at a CT Urogram and / or cystoscopy to further investigate.

I wouldnt freak out just yet though. Could be any number of reasons, including lifting heavy weights.

What’s the urine cytology? CT Urogram?
He’s ordering another urine test. Didn’t seem too concerned.

I took it again.

Occult blood +1
Protein - trace
RBC - 3-10 - 0-2/hof

Ok the RBC decreased from 11-30 to 3-10. Occult is still +1. I guess I’m going to see a urologist….

I should mention I was just on a blast for 15 weeks with Test, Deca, Mast, DHB. Bloods, urinalysis taken 1 week after last shot. I’m thinking that has to do with it.

@Stewie - any thoughts? I would really love to avoid a cytoscopy

A cycle of Tren years ago had given me blood in my urine. Couldn’t see it though if just looking at urine in a container. But I’m assuming the lab techs used a centrifuge and spun the sample and then tested it with some sort of standard. Was doing a consult years ago for a vasectomy when I had to submit the urine sample. Didn’t even think abt being on cycle (PhenylpProp, Trace, Dbol)when I went in for the appt. I chickened out on that procedure!!!!

Cage

A cycle of Tren years ago had given me blood in my urine. Couldn’t see it though if just looking at urine in a container. But I’m assuming the lab techs used a centrifuge and spun the sample and then tested it with some sort of standard. Was doing a consult years ago for a vasectomy when I had to submit the urine sample. Didn’t even think abt being on cycle (PhenylpProp, Trace, Dbol)when I went in for the appt. I chickened out on that procedure!!!!

Cage

You never had it looked at? Just figured it was the tren?
I’m thinking it’s most likely from the blast especially since it decreased but still freaking out a bit

You never had it looked at? Just figured it was the tren?
I’m thinking it’s most likely from the blast especially since it decreased but still freaking out a bit
Doc (urologist) came in the room and point black said you have blood in your urine. I said well what’s that mean for me… His response was you possibly have bladder cancer… I kinda zoned out after hearing that…. Didn’t really hear much after cancer… I then remembered being on cycle and Tren being part of it so I didn’t read into it. He scheduled a follow up for me but I never went to it. That was roughly 2011/2012. Obviously it wasn’t cancer or I’d have been dead by now. Not the smartest move I know, but I really didn’t think I had cancer. I attributed the blood to the Tren ace. I’ve had several blood tests done after that and everything is A-OK.

Cage

Doc (urologist) came in the room and point black said you have blood in your urine. I said well what’s that mean for me… His response was you possibly have bladder cancer… I kinda zoned out after hearing that…. Didn’t really hear much after cancer… I then remembered being on cycle and Tren being part of it so I didn’t read into it. He scheduled a follow up for me but I never went to it. That was roughly 2011/2012. Obviously it wasn’t cancer or I’d have been dead by now. Not the smartest move I know, but I really didn’t think I had cancer. I attributed the blood to the Tren ace. I’ve had several blood tests done after that and everything is A-OK.

Cage

Yeah my blood work is fine which is why I’m thinking it’s from the blast.
I usually wait 3-4 weeks after blast but this time i went 1 week after and prob shouldn’t have

I check bloods every now and then while on cycle just to see how I’m personally affected by different compounds. For my normal blood work up i personally wait 1.5 months after a cycle.

Cage

Most likely just heme breakdown, fairly common after intense labor/exercise. But warrants follow up.

See doc and get tests BUT, you just blasted some serious shit. Retest again in 1-2 months. My kidney values were shit after Tren cycle and doc was like WTF, you’re fucked! 3 months later of support Supps, all is good. Not downplaying it but….

I took it again.

Occult blood +1
Protein - trace
RBC - 3-10 - 0-2/hof

Ok the RBC decreased from 11-30 to 3-10. Occult is still +1. I guess I’m going to see a urologist….

I should mention I was just on a blast for 15 weeks with Test, Deca, Mast, DHB. Bloods, urinalysis taken 1 week after last shot. I’m thinking that has to do with it.

@Stewie - any thoughts? I would really love to avoid a cytoscopy
Who told you to blast for 15 weeks?

Reactions: XXL
You're asking me questions that are completely irrelevant to this thread.

some guys like long blasts.
Some guys like Deca.
Why does anyone run Deca?
I asking because you cycle is totally wrong.

This has been covered a few times, once recently in an extensive thread, this is similar to the 'creatinine kidney scare' bodybuilders get.

The indicator "+1" means this was a dipstick test. Dipstick tests will show false positives when myoglobin is present in the urine. Most people don't have myoglobin in their urine, most bodybuilders do.

Retest and request a full urinalysis instead of a simple dipstick urine test, 99% it will be normal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131