over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RBC in urine

I asking because you cycle is totally wrong.
I had vets on this board help with this cycle….

This has been covered a few times, once recently in an extensive thread, this is similar to the 'creatinine kidney scare' bodybuilders get.

The indicator "+1" means this was a dipstick test. Dipstick tests will show false positives when myoglobin is present in the urine. Most people don't have myoglobin in their urine, most bodybuilders do.

Retest and request a full urinalysis instead of a simple dipstick urine test, 99% it will be normal.

Brother I appreciate your feedback. However I believe it was done under a microscope.

I’m doing another retest and a urine culture and possibly an ultrasound of kidneys even though bloodwork from kidneys looks good.

A cycle of Tren years ago had given me blood in my urine. Couldn’t see it though if just looking at urine in a container. But I’m assuming the lab techs used a centrifuge and spun the sample and then tested it with some sort of standard. Was doing a consult years ago for a vasectomy when I had to submit the urine sample. Didn’t even think abt being on cycle (PhenylpProp, Trace, Dbol)when I went in for the appt. I chickened out on that procedure!!!!

Cage
I’ve had blood in urine when running high tren ace at least that’s why I thought it was there, and you could almost see it and the doctor commented as well

I’ve had blood in urine when running high tren ace at least that’s why I thought it was there, and you could almost see it and the doctor commented as well
My urine on Trace if not properly hydrated would typically be an almost rust color. But I just so happened to be really hydrated the day of my appt. So when I gave my urine sample it’s was mainly clear with a slight yellow hue. You’d never know I was running Trace just by looking at the sample I gave.

I don’t know how they determined it was blood though? I don’t know if they do some sort of litmus test, spin it with a centrifuge, look at it under microscope, etc. Maybe someone who works at a doc’s office will chime in with some insight! I always wondered how it’s determined. I never looked online or asked before though.

Cage

My urine on Trace if not properly hydrated would typically be an almost rust color. But I just so happened to be really hydrated the day of my appt. So when I gave my urine sample it’s was mainly clear with a slight yellow hue. You’d never know I was running Trace just by looking at the sample I gave.

I don’t know how they determined it was blood though? I don’t know if they do some sort of litmus test, spin it with a centrifuge, look at it under microscope, etc. Maybe someone who works at a doc’s office will chime in with some insight! I always wondered how it’s determined. I never looked online or asked before though.

Cage

My urinalysis says microscope was indicated and performed for the RBC’s
I believe dipstick for occult blood +1

C

Yeah mine was really dark but darker than normal or say when you run a lot of tren, I noticed darker urine when I would home brew from finaplix pellets but this was much darker etc. also not to proud of this, but I did catch chlamitia don’t judge lol no my urine was super dark w blood 🩸 so yeah, never be to careful don’t learn the hard way lol. Not funny

You could have a rupture or it could be a more serious issue.

Re tested.
Occult blood - trace
RBC - none seen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws