over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Re: favorite hardness/vascularity drug

xman280

Banned
Re: favorite hardness/vascularity drug

from previous post

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...40005-favorite-hardness-vascularity-drug.html

tested both EQ at 1-2 g and masteron from medium to high dosage, while on high dose of test dbol atec. Conclusion - EQ probably the best drug to remove excessive bloating - face, body, stomach, vascularity too but not too much for hardness. masteron doesn't affect my bloating at any dose, and unless ur single digit body fat , u probably wont notice any hardness ( I didn't) Issue with EQ - very low libido, RBC and hematocrit were kept in normal range by draining half a int of blood every 3 weeks or so...
Now it s time to test Winny...

from previous post

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...40005-favorite-hardness-vascularity-drug.html

tested both EQ at 1-2 g and masteron from medium to high dosage, while on high dose of test dbol atec. Conclusion - EQ probably the best drug to remove excessive bloating - face, body, stomach, vascularity too but not too much for hardness. masteron doesn't affect my bloating at any dose, and unless ur single digit body fat , u probably wont notice any hardness ( I didn't) Issue with EQ - very low libido, RBC and hematocrit were kept in normal range by draining half a int of blood every 3 weeks or so...
Now it s time to test Winny...
Won't get hard at your bf percentage

Love high dose Equipose. Its my favorite only second to high dose test.

i cant find anywhere the exact mechanism of action as far as remove bloating but every one who s been taking any high doses of drugs like test dbal droll, and added EQ will say the same thing

i cant find anywhere the exact mechanism of action as far as remove bloating but every one who s been taking any high doses of drugs like test dbal droll, and added EQ will say the same thing

Yes EQ definitively make you look drier, but the scale doesn't move, i don't lose any water weight on it but look better.

Yes EQ definitively make you look drier, but the scale doesn't move, i don't lose any water weight on it but look better.

scale actually moves up cus of the insane appetite. That var and mast u said - takes off bloating from high test dbal and droll doses, even on 12-15% + bf or just when really lean? I ve never had luck of getting a legit var in the past

scale actually moves up cus of the insane appetite. That var and mast u said - takes off bloating from high test dbal and droll doses, even on 12-15% + bf or just when really lean? I ve never had luck of getting a legit var in the past

Anavar + Mast P change my physique in 7 days ;)

Tried Halotestin for hardness and AMP for vascularity?

The hardest and leanest I ever got was running all three Test , Tren and Mast at 500mg a week with winstrol at 50mg a day the last 6 weeks before a show.
I was also running prescription arimadex at 1/2 mg every other day. The last 3 weeks.

If I had to choose two drug that absolutely gave "whoa" factor for veins and looking leaner in a short time I'd have to say Tren and winstrol

favorite-hardness-vascularity-drug

individual or stack
you mentioned 2?

well, the thread was meant for drugs that ll get rid of all bloating from test dball and the similars, while you are still bulking or maintaining at least ( excluding tren -it s not a year around use drug) .

eq has a metabolite that is a potent ai. Probably get similar effects using more ai.

eq has a metabolite that is a potent ai. Probably get similar effects using more ai.

actually at high doses it supposed to bloat and aromatise, there s no researches or evidence saying it gets u dry, but everybody who s been using high doses of test especially powerlifters, have seen same effects - removes excessive water like nothing else (tren removes bloating everywhere but bloats my stomach - not EQ), nails and hair grow like crazy even voice deepens...it s just a good fkn drug for offseason when guys are eating a shit load of calories and taking test dbal dralls, deca...

Last edited:
LOL at this whole thread.... 2g of eq to hopefully remove bloat from other insane amounts of a bunch of other shit... "tren doesnt remove my bloated stomach" .... i don't notice grams of hardening drugs effect on the muscles look when I'm at a high bf % and can't even see my muscles...brilliant... your drug knowledge is amazing

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner