over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reactive arthritis in both knees

hougie

Newbies
Well just when I thought things were going well for me I hit an absolute disaster. I went to visit someone (covid vaxxed) Im not. Stayed there a week. Somehow someway I got a massive auto immune response psoriasis, UTI, weird toxic feelings in prostate area and eyes. And wham when I returned home I developed reactive arthritis in both knees. Doc calls it Reiters syndrome. They are testing me for all stds hiv the whole gamut. I can barely walk and its painful as hell. I ran a total of 37 miles in may perhaps I over did it but was doing very well with no issues out on the run and no injuries. Now the arthritis doc says it will go away eventually but could take an indeterminite amount of time. Currently im treating both knees with 250mcg Bcp 157 in each knee. TB 500 500mcg both knees. Ghrp-2 and Mod-Grf. Taking two naproxen a day for inflammation as initially my CRP inflammation hit 180 its down to 41 now. My sediment rate is 69. If anyone has any ideas on any other peptides or regimen I can try to fix this please let me know im pretty desperate I cant hardly do anything except shuffle to the car that in itself is an event for the day. Cant go to gym anymore cant go fly fishing cant get with a female etc etc. Please help if you can.

From the Mayo Clinic...

"Reactive arthritis isn't contagious. However, the bacteria that cause it can be transmitted sexually or in contaminated food. Only a few of the people who are exposed to these bacteria develop reactive arthritis."

"Genetic factors appear to play a role in whether you're likely to develop reactive arthritis. Though you can't change your genetic makeup, you can reduce your exposure to the bacteria that may lead to reactive arthritis.

Make sure your food is stored at proper temperatures and is cooked properly to help you avoid the many foodborne bacteria that can cause reactive arthritis, including salmonella, shigella, yersinia and campylobacter. Some sexually transmitted infections can trigger reactive arthritis. Using condoms might lower your risk."

See if your doctor will prescribe you Enbrel, it's a biologic and it's listed on the Mayo Clinic website as a therapy option for Reiters/Reactive. I've used several, Humira and now Cocentyx, for Ankylosing Spondylitis which is different from Reiter's Syndrome but has some of the same characteristics, both in the arthritis family.

The first thing I though of was the old ether rag under the nose trick and walking up with a sore butt.

In all seriousness, you may want to look into an integrative medicine Dr in your area that specializing in IV therapies.

The first thing I though of was the old ether rag under the nose trick and walking up with a sore butt.

In all seriousness, you may want to look into an integrative medicine Dr in your area that specializing in IV therapies.
Thanks great idea Im in minneapolis st paul area and there are several options for IV.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear