over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

READ! IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

juicyjay

Registered
**broken link removed**

Everyone PLEASE check this out at the very least. So many of us on here have encrypted email accounts, but I know for a fact, that so many of us also frequent this site from our mobile devices, sign into our encrypted email servers, send emails and text messages saying things that are possibly incriminating, saying things over the phone, etc. Well this new software protects your phone from being hacked, tapped, etc. It uses military-grade encryption, the encryption keys are NOT on the companies' server, meaning ONLY YOU can decrypt the data, they offer encrypted voice software for calling people, encrypted text messages, etc. They are also currently working on an encrypted email service of their own which is expected to launch in 2013. $20/mo is a VERY cheap price to pay for 100% privacy and security.

Thanks for the heads up JJ. :)

Has anyone ever heard of anyone on this site ever being monitored by LE? I haven't in over 4 years. You sound like my neighbor who is arming up for Armageddon. Every time the power goes out I need to ask him not to kill and eat my kids. He doesn't like my sense of humor.

I'd rather take that $20 a month and feed the starving children of war torn Syria. So they can grow up and kill us.

Cute. But I wonder how they'd react when LE comes knocking.

Their youtube videos are funny. "A fashion designer" needs secure encrypted calls and texts..lol! Feeding that fear machine are we?

Last edited:
You guys are so oblivious, you think this board isn't monitored 100% be LE?
You think talking about "DVDs" is fooling anyone?

For sure... :rolleyes:
Don't be afraid, every post you make and every email you send isn't being recorded by the feds. I promise! lol...

Last edited:
Dont be nieve LE is all over boards like ours here. And another thing ppl need to remember they have basically unlimited funds for investigative type work. YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SAFE....

Has anyone ever heard of anyone on this site ever being monitored by LE? I haven't in over 4 years. You sound like my neighbor who is arming up for Armageddon. Every time the power goes out I need to ask him not to kill and eat my kids. He doesn't like my sense of humor.

I'd rather take that $20 a month and feed the starving children of war torn Syria. So they can grow up and kill us.

I am not even wasting my time replying to this in detail. I don't want to hear you bitching later and be all confused as to how you could have possibly got in trouble for anything.

You guys are so oblivious, you think this board isn't monitored 100% be LE?
You think talking about "DVDs" is fooling anyone?

For sure... :rolleyes:
Don't be afraid, every post you make and every email you send isn't being recorded by the feds. I promise! lol...

THANK YOU, someone with some goddamn brains! I'm going to laug my ass off when triathaloncoach posts how he got busted in the future hahaha! THE EASIEST WAY to catch people like the ones who frequent these forums, is online. IP addresses, geotagging pics, email accounts that are linked to social media sites, etc. You take a pic on your phone, post it as your avatar or on the thread, BAM! you just gave your real exact location to anyone who wants to know.

Cute. But I wonder how they'd react when LE comes knocking.

Their youtube videos are funny. "A fashion designer" needs secure encrypted calls and texts..lol! Feeding that fear machine are we?

That's the genius part of it: the password keys are stored ONLY on your phone, then permenantly deleted after the convo is over. A new one is generated every time. LE could not gain access to the communications even if silent circle wanted them to. That's the whole point of the software, to finally have a 100% secure and safe way to communicate.

I don't really know how things are in the us but this is a good point. Has anyone ever been pulled directly because of activity on these boards? I don't know im genuinely asking. Here in UK gear is legal to use just illegal to order from overseas. Mine are shipped from within UK so I'm perfectly legal.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's the genius part of it: the password keys are stored ONLY on your phone, then permenantly deleted after the convo is over. A new one is generated every time. LE could not gain access to the communications even if silent circle wanted them to. That's the whole point of the software, to finally have a 100% secure and safe way to communicate.

The gps on pics only show up as to where the pic was taken, you can also turn this feature off on your phone or camera. I don't think anyone is going to get busted from this board. It will be the other way around, if you get busted and then confiscate your hard drive and/or computer, they will just gather more evidence. It's really the sponsors that have to make sure they are altra careful. But yes, I am sure this board has been visited by LE more than once.

Well I can tell you 3 things for sure ( inside info) Yes they know about the boards, I'm not sure how much they are monitored. Most sources are set up in a way that they are very hard to bust. WU is monitored, and was a primary source of evidence in Raw Deal. Being we are not generally the criminal type, and public opinion being against spending tax money on going after PED's I think they choose to leave us alone. One more thing, if LE were to find out a source had a large amount of cash in the US, like a bank or investments ect, they would be moved to the top of the target list. $$$$$;)

So the US government doesn't have the technology to decrypt cell phone passwords?

Someone should sell this technology to terrorist groups!!!!

/sarcasm, BTW!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity