advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ready, but 6 weeks early, how to hold it?

cashrolling

Registered
Ok, it might sound fool for someone but it is not to me, every summer i go on a 1 month vacation , and i use that occasion basically as my goal all year round.So i always try to reach the time of my vacation in a better shape than the year before.Now its been delayed for 6 weeks, but after a few months on aas and hard training i start feeling kinda burnt out: Taking in account i have 6 weeks more to go before my vacation, what should i do to make sure i reach that time in the present shape?I was thinking to lower everything (training and just cruise on a little test) for 2-3 weeks, then have a last blast for the last 4 weeks( my blast is 750 test and dbol). I think its better this way instead of keep pushing.What u guys think?

When I read the title i thought it was about a competition...
Does it really matter for a vacation?!

for some guys, their vacation is like a BB'ing competition. which is nothing to be ashamed of. it's the chance to have heads turn on the beach or wherever, just like being on a stage. MHO!

for some guys, their vacation is like a BB'ing competition. which is nothing to be ashamed of. it's the chance to have heads turn on the beach or wherever, just like being on a stage. MHO!

yes its true, i do not compete and never will, but this helps giving some kind of goal to look up to, and its been working very well as far as motivation and results.

As dumb as it may sound at first, it is very true. I obviously dont compete. But i use my vacations two or three times a year as motivation to stay in shape. Pretty much every year Memorial Weekend and 4th of July weekend we are in Vegas. I was honestly shocked this last memorial weekend by the number of out of shape 20yo guys at the pool parties etc. It was all good, because it made the crew i was with stand out even more :)

I don't have any advice for you, but I totally understand where you are coming from as far as 'prepping' for a vacation. I don't compete either, and I am not trying to show off, but I do shoot for a specific goal each year for a beach vacation. It feels good to work hard to attain a certain look, keeps me motivated to make progress.

a one month vacation:eek: ? You really are cashrolling!

I would cruise low test for now and blast with some kind of fast ester 19-nor 3 weeks or so before your vacation. I recently went from almost a gram and a half of test a week down to 300 grams a week and I can't believe how I am holding my weight and strength. Waiting to blast again soon too.Good luck.

Grow into your vacation.

My suggestion is to let loose for the next 7-14 days, and then clean up the diet again but do it slower this time and eat more.

I would cruise low test for now and blast with some kind of fast ester 19-nor 3 weeks or so before your vacation. I recently went from almost a gram and a half of test a week down to 300 grams a week and I can't believe how I am holding my weight and strength. Waiting to blast again soon too.Good luck.

you obviously meant 300mg right? lol

Sounds good.

lol, ive herd it all now......

ive even herd cycling for "softball season"......

but, vacation cycling???!!!!!!

bahahaha

gotta love it

bahahaha

gotta love it

seems like you have alot of negative feedback to offer...

to each his own....

I would cruise on a low dose of test with gh if you have it. You will be surprised how much you hold cos it's only 6 weeks away plus your still loaded up and it will take weeks to lower. I know some guys love to feel bulky but by doing this you will drop abit of water and and this will bring out more quality imo. Hey if you want you could always bang in 100mg avar for the last 3 weeks if you really want to look the part.

I see no reason for negativity in this thread... most guys I know do this... nothing wrong with it.

Brother I feel you.....my competition is 365 days a year and definitely all Summer. I do this to look good all the time and not for one day.

To the op, you are there. Keep everything the same. Keep up cardio, gear etc. Listen you might even want to push the envelope and go this year in freakish condition since you have six weeks. Set the bar so high thus year you might only tie it next year.

Hit me up if I can help

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I just realized you said you felt burnt out due to training as well. I thought you simply wanted to drop all the aas so thats why I recommended the above. If you want to look your best just drop the dbol and continue with the test. You could add in something like mast or even tren a (avar comment still applies). But regardless of that my best advice is to have a break from the gym. Literally 1 week away to rest and recover. Then get back with 5 weeks left and lower the weight abit and hit it hard.

Do you take any vitamins? I would recommend a good high strength b-complex and a multi-vitamin. Possibily an adaptogen such as a ginseng complex to give you alittle boost and help with any fatigue.

bahahaha

gotta love it

Everyone has there own goals, just because his goal is different than yours doesnt give you the right to laugh at it. If you sit back and think about it were all brothers of iron in this game. Each with different goals but a common hobby in mind. Think about it from that perspective.

Everyone has there own goals, just because his goal is different than yours doesnt give you the right to laugh at it. If you sit back and think about it were all brothers of iron in this game. Each with different goals but a common hobby in mind. Think about it from that perspective.

lmaooo

thanks for the tip kiddo

seems like you have alot of negative feedback to offer...

to each his own....

i dont know if youve caught on or not, but......

negativity and brutal honesty is kind of my M.O.

so yea.....i would say theres is a huge problem
both realisticly AND mentaly with cycling "for a vacation"

i think someone needs to seriously rethink their life
if THIS IS REALLY CASE....

now.....thats being said, if i missed something, and im completely WRONG???
then i sincerly appoligise for my misinformation

Tenny is brutally honest and now days most people can't take that , in no way shape or form would any MAN worth his salt having spent any time busting his ass in real life hold that against him.

Tenny is one of the guys here that when he says somthing pay attention cause it's likely worth remembering

Now to the OP , I understand your point of being burned out anybody that's prepped for a show does , those last few weeks you just want it over so you can be done , like a prison sentence!!

do yourself a favor and read FutureFreak's article on how not to fuck up your contest prep , then read it again and just for good measure read it again , then apply it , go though several depletion and carb up cycles , you will find that you can get leaner and leaner without trying and you will learn things about your body that are in valuable.

if you truly are "ready" , then play with it some , see what a few day no carbs does then carb up and see what happens then you can apply that info to special trips on your vacation , say a weekend at a nude beach or whatever

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131