over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reagen Grimes Leaves Camel crew. Switching to classic

Apparently Sergio Jr called Regan a bikini bitch who should take an anastrazole. :D
Can't find it now, luimarco took down the post.

It's a smart choice. He's on CPAP like Dana Baker in their 20s. He wants to be around a while.

I remember from Johnny Doull's documentary he was dead briefly when his heart stopped. He is still amateur but has already switched to Classic.

ehh.. that was pretty fucked up of him.

it's a shame cuz he (Segio) is a really cool dude it seems like

just really unbecoming to talk down on someone like that.

Check Abdullah's hashtag on his IG

Typical pattern of behaviour with camel crew when the shit does not work their way.

When things got bitter with Aceto , Badar's hashtag's was ...

#nomorebullshit

#magicmirror

#nofilter

Taunting at what Chris has said in media.

**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was listening to HMR. Aceto said he’d work with him again and he encouraged him to try a different thing.

Not for nuttin but..... who cares?... Girly type drama shit

I agree mostly but he's so young. Would probably be a lot better to just take it slower rather than putting on as much muscle as possible as fast as possible which is pretty much what was going on there by all accounts. I'm sure he's doing whats best for him overall so good for him imo

I heard about this but don't know if actual details have been posted. I assume not and it's just a guessing game. If he had health issues then a smart move. If he feels he can't compete at that level then a smart move again. Not everyone is prepared to do what most of the big guys are doing. He is taller than most but I don't think his body is meant to be packed full of muscle. Some guys have to do more and more to get to that level and perhaps it wasn't for him.

It appears he is just being smart. Lot's of guys will do anything and ignore certain health signs and just keep pushing. There are guys who feel crap all the time but they just shrug it off as normal and needed. Maybe he felt something or his blood work was majorly off and wasn't prepared to go down that path. It's all just a guessing game. He looks great but I think even a loaded up him couldn't compete with the likes of Ramy so it's likely a very smart move.

Classic is a long way to go down though but I think he will look great once he drops all the bloat and well muscle to get that low. It does seem a waste but he knows better about him than anyone on here. One thing about classic is they need to up the prize money for the division as even at the O first prize was only $20k in 2017. 2nd prize got $8k and 3rd got $4k.

I agree mostly but he's so young. Would probably be a lot better to just take it slower rather than putting on as much muscle as possible as fast as possible which is pretty much what was going on there by all accounts. I'm sure he's doing whats best for him overall so good for him imo

Maybe. Only he knows the reason. Long term, this may be the best move for him. He is young and may want a long healthy life. All the best to him.

Obviously the magnitude of the situation in camel land must be a little extreme. Regs head back to Canada and stick with aceto.

Cody Montgomery now headed to Classic as well - said his first show will be whatever Grimes does.

I think he’s smart he made a decision for himself everyone wants to see you huge but I know i don’t wanna be 270 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never replied to this when I first read it but I completely agree. If he thinks it's the best route who is anyone else to say it's not. Very true about taking it slow. The fast as possible route will obviously be more unhealthy and many won't feel great adding that much mass so fast. Although weighing say 270 pounds and lean no matter how long you take to do it is not healthy at all so in the long run for health he is only doing good. I would assume his health/well being is one of the major factors in this decision.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws