over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real causes of EQ causing anxiety?

Which of the below have you heard and think is the cause of EQ causing anxiety?

• EQ raises RBC H/H levels & if not training high volume you will experience anxiety from Viscosity ?

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • It has to do with the EQ lowering GABA levels?

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • EQs metabolites will crush E2 levels depending on what dose of Test your using causing syptoms?

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • None, its a learned disease from the forums and hearsay over the years and one is looking out for?

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
I think it can be a combination of factors, including individual reactions and mental aspects. It's still a bit of a mystery, though
I've heard various theories about EQ and anxiety, too. It's interesting how different compounds affect people differently. It's a bit of a mystery, but it's always good to contact a depression hotline if you feel anxiety. I hope that helps!

Not sure how helpful this is, but currently finishing a 20wk run with 250mg test and 1000mg EQ weekly. Add other goodies like Deca and Winstolr also. Never had an anxiety attack, or any other anxiety issues on EQ. same with this run. Although I suffered with sleep apnea. I had anxiety about sleeping before I got my CPAP. I was afraid to fall asleep because I would wake up gasping with a racing heart. I imagine that is what anxiety attacks feel like.

Anyway moral of the story, I wonder how much EQ really contributes to anxiety vs the side effects from other compounds we run together that could be contributing To Anxiety or masquerading as anxiety. Tachycardia from HGH, which has been mentioned several times on this board, T3, Clen, fuck even the caffeine loaded preworkouts some take in excessive amounts. Maybe these are causing some of the “anxiety” being associated to EQ?
well said, we hardly run anything in isolation so its often a compound effect or the timing /coincidence happens to be around the time we run said compound after reading about others having "such" experiences. back in the day there were no boards, so people either didn't report it or kept it to themselves. now that we have boards we are reading others experiences and often times looking out for such symptoms, and as the saying goes, if you look for it, you will find out even if the said compound is not the culprit as described by your post.

I’ve always wanted to run a high EQ cycle, especially since it is quite easy for 350mg/ml EQ to hold.

But the possible hematocrit issues worry me. But I’ve seen some guys run 500-750mg test + 1g EQ and Hematocrit is within range. (And I’ve also seen high hematocrit on 250mg test only)

I’ve always wanted to run a high EQ cycle, especially since it is quite easy for 350mg/ml EQ to hold.

But the possible hematocrit issues worry me. But I’ve seen some guys run 500-750mg test + 1g EQ and Hematocrit is within range. (And I’ve also seen high hematocrit on 250mg test only)
yup totally individual i guess. also depends where someone lives other things going on in the background, ie, smoker non smoker, sleap apnea, alitude, how much cardio one is doing etc.

I wonder if @Type-IIx has read anything on erythropoietin gene polymorphisms that are more/less sensitive to androgen loads.

Like why does bob on HRT have HCT 50, and so does Bill….but when they both add 600mg EQ, bob jumps to 59 and bill stays the same.

Can get it to hold at double that. I think the hematocrit thing is genetic. EQ doesn’t push my numbers up, but primo definitely does.

I don't know if eq lowers gabapentin levels are not. This is why we could use more research. Eq is one of my staples in half cycles done.

It's not feasible to take Xanax , baclofen, or phenibut every time one does an eq cycle. L theanine for sleep increases gaba levels and a more natural supplement than the drugs.

One could try oral gabapentin but some say its useless since it doesn't cross the brain blood barrier. If haven't used gaba powder, in a while, without much or any food in stomach I get flushed and feel more relaxed.

I don't know if eq lowers gabapentin levels are not. This is why we could use more research. Eq is one of my staples in half cycles done.

It's not feasible to take Xanax , baclofen, or phenibut every time one does an eq cycle. L theanine for sleep increases gaba levels and a more natural supplement than the drugs.

One could try oral gabapentin but some say its useless since it doesn't cross the brain blood barrier. If haven't used gaba powder, in a while, without much or any food in stomach I get flushed and feel more relaxed.
Gaba or the drug gabapentin?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke