over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real Clen?

man-of-steel

Registered
Does real clen always give you tremors, headaches or cramping? Running 40mcg and do not feel any sides, supplier is legit on every product I have tried. Is most clen cut with yohimbine? Is it possible that yohimbine could cause clen sides and this is not cut? Thank you in advance....

Does real clen always give you tremors, headaches or cramping? Running 40mcg and do not feel any sides, supplier is legit on every product I have tried. Is most clen cut with yohimbine? Is it possible that yohimbine could cause clen sides and this is not cut? Thank you in advance....

I think the side effects from clen are very individual. I get shakes and feel like I'm have the flu on 40mcg , I have a buddy that says he doesn't feel anything till he gets to 100mcg both using the same bottle.
Seeing how common clen is and it's relatively low cost I can't see there being alot of "fakes"

Clen has to be mixed multiple times to evenly distribute before pressing the tabs. Without the proper equipment, can be easy to over/under dose in the same batch. Over dosing would certainly cause cramping, even jaw clenching

If you're taking antihistamines, this will also decrease the effects of clen.

Although clen doesn't directly affect T3, T4 levels, it does induce hyperthyroidism. So if your glands are already low functioning, the clen will be more of a normalizer rather than a stimulus

If I build up slowly I don't have tremors and such. For instance last run was 3 days on 20, 4 on 40, then stayed at 60 for a couple. I just feel crap in general on it. Bit down in mood, overall sense of "ugh", really anti social ( even more than normal that is). So I stopped. Stuff ain't worth feeling bad.

Edit : on yohimbine I feel like "wieeeeeh I can see sounds" and am one happy pupper haha. So for me there would be no way someone giving me yohim in stead of clen.

Sides effects can vary drastically per individual. I used to get zero sides from anything and now that I'm older, I'm super sensitive to everything.

I never get the shakes on clen even on 3 or 4 tabs/ always figured it was bunk so I asked the wife to try one and her hand was literally shaking like a leaf

I am taking 120mcg rn , first day I was fucking wired, its been probably 1-3 years since I've used clen.

now i can take 3, no sides like in my 20s besides WOUND. I used to get crazy calf cramps in middle of night, vibrating like I had parkinsons due to CNS boost, irritable, i couldn't lift heavy, i had shitty workouts but I fried fat

now I am getting all the benefits and no sides (with exception to an increased HR that makes recovering between sets longer and harder) I take trazodone at night. And propranolol at night. both cancel effects of clen/yohimbine/etc

The stims are in my system long enough during day to work their magic. a few times I tested taking 40mcg tablet 15 min before sauna, every time I did i sweat exponentially more.

I used to hate clen I actually like it now, i just took 40mcg + 5mg yohimbine on empty stomach, I will do fasted cardio then eat.

Anything that comes in micrograms, should be pharmaceutical grade, made, etc in my opinion! I would never mess with the UG made, especially when it comes to such compound! No offense!
This. For this reason I don't use ug clean. Pharma seems like every brand has fakes. I opt for ephedrine atlesst I know then what I'm getting

This. For this reason I don't use ug clean. Pharma seems like every brand has fakes. I opt for ephedrine atlesst I know then what I'm getting
agreed @ug clen, but in 14 years on boards I've never seen bunk tablet form pharma clen, its by far one of the cheapest raws available, it would probably cost more to fake

Funnily enough, even Sopharma clen bought in a Bulgarian pharmacy and sent for testing was shown to be underdosed by one third.

Virtually everything you need to know about clen has been compiled here: Clenbuterol focus: Research on Clen & Beta2- Adrenergic Compounds, Protocols

In one trial, 6 / 19 subjects (31.5%) experienced mild muscle cramps (the dosage started at 20 µg twice daily and was titrated up to 40 µg twice daily after a week). So despite widespread anecdotes, it's likely a minority of users that ever experience cramps, not to mind tremors (even rarer) with appropriate dosing. To be fair, it is very likely dehydration and electrolyte balance are the root of these issues and they may be more pressing concerns for resistance training individuals especially following strict dietary regimens.

That is to say, you just cannot verify product authenticity by side effects (it's usually a poor method for verifying quality).

Funnily enough, even Sopharma clen bought in a Bulgarian pharmacy and sent for testing was shown to be underdosed by one third.

Virtually everything you need to know about clen has been compiled here: Clenbuterol focus: Research on Clen & Beta2- Adrenergic Compounds, Protocols

In one trial, 6 / 19 subjects (31.5%) experienced mild muscle cramps (the dosage started at 20 µg twice daily and was titrated up to 40 µg twice daily after a week). So despite widespread anecdotes, it's likely a minority of users that ever experience cramps, not to mind tremors (even rarer) with appropriate dosing. To be fair, it is very likely dehydration and electrolyte balance are the root of these issues and they may be more pressing concerns for resistance training individuals especially following strict dietary regimens.

That is to say, you just cannot verify product authenticity by side effects (it's usually a poor method for verifying quality).
What’s considered appropriate dosing though regarding this study. I’ve seen it used at 20mcg to over 20mcg daily.

From what I see Id picture 20-100mcg being the norm.

Cage

I rather always thought that Clen cramping was due to it robbing the body of Taurine. So supplementing Taurine always solved the problem for me @ 3g daily in divided doses. Just my take...

I rather always thought that Clen cramping was due to it robbing the body of Taurine. So supplementing Taurine always solved the problem for me @ 3g daily in divided doses. Just my take...
Clen cramping is due to hypokalemia (reduced potassium, an electrolyte). Taurine is not stripped by clen, but taurine is an effective agent to increase intracellular potassium in skeletal muscle (as well as to increase potassium and chloride conductances, likely by modulation of the availability of intracellular calcium). Yes - 3g daily in divided doses is effective - split dosing is important here as taurine has a very short biological activity (plasma elimination half-life ranging from 0.7-1.4 h). This is all discussed in the linked Clen research post above.

What’s considered appropriate dosing though regarding this study. I’ve seen it used at 20mcg to over 20mcg daily.

From what I see Id picture 20-100mcg being the norm.

Cage
Well, 20 mcg 2x daily (40 mcg daily) for 7 days, then 40 mcg 2x daily (80 mcg daily) as in this study is in line with appropriate (and moderate) dosing.

Well, 20 mcg 2x daily (40 mcg daily) for 7 days, then 40 mcg 2x daily (80 mcg daily) as in this study is in line with appropriate (and moderate) dosing.
That’s what I figured… I’m my original post I left out a zero. It was supposed to be 20-200mcg. I wouldn’t and COULDN’T tolerate that high a dose, but have seen folks do this regularly. Clen just isn’t a drug I care for personally. Never been a stimulant type person.

Cage

Never met anyone who doesn’t get sides from clen especially at 40 mcg, it’s generally too cheap and available to fake so fake clen is a big smack in the face. Yes Yohimbine HCL could mimic clen but the half life of clen is way way longer so you should notice that imo.

Anything that comes in micrograms, should be pharmaceutical grade, made, etc in my opinion! I would never mess with the UG made, especially when it comes to such compound! No offense!

THIS ^^^^

Majority of UG labs don't have the right equipment to make mcg tabs, plus this equipment is expensive. There was a lab on here that had methyl tren tabs, and they were severely overdosed. Thankfully we found out from the testing.. Only 2 that I know are 100% legit is Genotec and Geneza...

THIS ^^^^

Majority of UG labs don't have the right equipment to make mcg tabs, plus this equipment is expensive. There was a lab on here that had methyl tren tabs, and they were severely overdosed. Thankfully we found out from the testing.. Only 2 that I know are 100% legit is Genotec and Geneza...
Pharma cytomel, synthroid, and clen are all cheap and readily available. I’ve used ug clen b4 but I have oceans of pharma available and woukd never take UGL over pharma

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131