over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real Cutting Drugs 2

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
this was a post of mine Big A moved over from another board onto here but few members have read it so im reposting it.

Now before i begin, i encourage u to read what i say carefully, and not jump on my case just bc u didnt read something right, for example when i write i have seen people do tren at a gram a week and get great results, regardless of diet. all i said was my observation never did i recommend it or tell u 2. people then assume i recommended it when i never did. just read carefully people. I would like to dispel a few myths surrounding cutting drugs, for starters, the drug most first have iherent cutting properties, like raising igf, or dopamine realse or what not. also im referiing to lowering bodyfat levels not just holding water

The drugs that do these are most orals that go through the liver including d-bol which also increases dopamine levels, of course i recommend a-dex or more preferably femara with this drug, and this drug becomes a better cutting drug them eq. By the way eq has no inherent cutting properties, it may icrease vascularity, through increased red blood cells but it is not fat loss, more of a cosmetic effect. I want people to know the difference.

Anavar is shown to increase gh levels: another good cutting drug.

But the best of the best are tren, test, and deca when monitored, let me explain. Test raises igf very well, u just must be weary of estrogenic fat deposit, if u use an anti-e with it it becomes a much better cutting drug then primo. and for deca or tren, if u r sensitive u hsould be weary of progestin side effects, but tren i have found to be one of the best drugs at raising igf, i know people who have used it at about a gram a week and just get ripped even with shitty diets, and for the deca, deca has been shown to reduce the amount of igf binding proteins in the body, so if u use it with another good drug like test with femara ur set.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, the above refers to lowering bodyfat, not just looking good or holding water. These drugs are much more potent then ur traditional eq bullshit about how well it shreds u up. i love eq, but if i had to choose to cut with it or tren: tren hands down. also this is aimed more at non competitors bc some may hold some water on deca that could go away easily once its discontinued. Competetiors, they r the ones who need to concern themselves mith masteron, winny, eq and those drugs as to not hold any water, at the expense of probably a few more pounds of muscle from not using the stronger drugs, but anyways I made this post to truly try to put an end to posts like which is a better cutting drug winny or eq?

this was a very good read. Thanks for the post Magoo!

I couldn't agree more in regards to the gram of Tren per week. I was loseing fat like crazy and gaining muscle at the same time. I'm a big fan of Test and Tren!!!

Macdaddy

I hear that.......

Hey man the post is dead balls i am living proof!! I have been on sustanon at 500mg for the last 7 weeks and my body fat is dropping like crazy. I have just recently upped the dose to 750mg a week and am going to tapper it of with deca and of corse clomid after that. I am also uding a-dex at .5mg every other day. Again excellent post.

Re: I hear that.......

IRONDISCIPLE said:
Hey man the post is dead balls i am living proof!! I have been on sustanon at 500mg for the last 7 weeks and my body fat is dropping like crazy. I have just recently upped the dose to 750mg a week and am going to tapper it of with deca and of corse clomid after that. I am also uding a-dex at .5mg every other day. Again excellent post.

Why are you going to taper off with deca?

not tapper really...

i am just going to add the deca towards the end of the cycle it's going to look like this:

weeks 1-6: 400mg test prop
weeks1-15: 500-750mg sust then for 3 weeks shoot 500mg 250mg, 250mg
weeks8-12: 400mg Deca
weeks 15-25: 500mg primo

and of course i am going to use anti e's in the middle and at the end. I am also thinking of making some tren to shoot with the primo?? what do you think?????

Macdaddy ur avator is living proof of what high dose tren is capable of

You can cut on just about anything as long as the androgens are kept high enough and estrogen is kept in check. Cutting is an issue of fat mobilization and LBM retention, can't maintain LBM w/o heavy androgen assistence.

Actually, I attribute my avatar to the use of a good multivitamine. When I switched to Centrum I put on about 65 lbs. LOL!!! :D

oh while on the subject of bullshit logic, lets dispel one mor emyth, Tren is No more dangerous than any other drug on ur kidneys

Amen, Mr Magoo.
Some guys say they get kidney pain, but I truly think its all in their head. Tren is no worse on the kidneys than deca. I've done 10 weeks of Tren without any problems. Although I still take my kidney supplements. Just preventative measures. (as I would do with all AAS)

Macdaddy

the only problem ive had is cramping at times or pumps so intense in the calves from running it hurts. i think people associate the cramping with the kidneys, but d-bol will cramp ya and ive neva heard someone say thats bad for u kidneys

Since we are on the topic of fina/cutting drugs. Was just on the gotfina.com board and found a very intresting post. Some dude was a really high BF%, 20 I think to be exact. He did a fina only cycle at 2cc eod I thnk. Ate very clean, 5500 cals, very high protein, and low carb and after 8 weeks he went from 20 down to 8.5% B.F. Shows you how powerful of a product fina can be by it self.

All hail Fina!

Tren is one of the best cutting drugs, but lets not forget, the real secret to cutting is the diet!! You can take all the cutting drugs you want, but if you are eating like you do on a bulking cycle, you will not get cut!! The drugs are just an aid, food is the focus when cutting!!!

That guy doing the "Tren only" cycle lost that bodyfat because he cut the carbs. Not because of Tren!! The tren would have helped, no doubt. But the food is the main reason!

Macdaddy

Macdaddy said:
Tren is one of the best cutting drugs, but lets not forget, the real secret to cutting is the diet!! You can take all the cutting drugs you want, but if you are eating like you do on a bulking cycle, you will not get cut!! The drugs are just an aid, food is the focus when cutting!!!

That guy doing the "Tren only" cycle lost that bodyfat because he cut the carbs. Not because of Tren!! The tren would have helped, no doubt. But the food is the main reason!

Macdaddy

Enuff said

while we are on the subject of cutting drugs and u guys obviouslyy see what my beleifs are for cutting drugs, well it goes hand in hand with something Iva always believed but after hearing palumbo say it as well i am more confident in expressing and having him say the same can only help my argument.

anyways, u can diet off the same drugs u bulk off of, now liste carefully, this applies more to us regular joes who do not care about competing, for us having very little water retention as opposed to no water is no big deal, we need not concern ourselves with anything besides test and tren. I mean if people have a hard tim egaining with extra calories and strong androgens how will it be easier to keep with weaker drugs and more cals. The strongest roids are basically test and tren, tren is great at slowing protein loss, and what will hold the most muscle wilst cals r low is the strong androgens or the drugs that work best at building muscle. the other goodies like cardio, clen, and diet r what make ur cutting cycle.

Again these roids are naturally strong and will hold muscle for that reason but will have added fat burning power bc of its abilities to raise other growth factors

the converse also holds trure these two drugs are essential in a bulk cycle, anything else in an ancilarie drug, these drugs are best bulking fo rthe same reason they are great at cutting, almost nothing will keep u more anabolic then these two drugs, and their ability to raise growth factors aid in extra muscle growth, and their fat burning properties means ull add more lean mass and less fat then if u bulked on a deca, primo stack with the same amount of calories

I agree Mr Magoo!!
The other thing to note would be that Test and Tren have very low side effects in comparison to other STRONG AAS. You can stay on this combo for quite some time and not have to use an ungodly amount of ancillary drugs. IMO this is the best base stack there is in the bodybuilding world today!! (and its also the cheapest. Funny how that works out.)

all 2 true, yet people who dont even compete r gonna keep on searching for their masteron, primo and anavar, they would sav e boatloads and grow seven times as much off the amount of money they spent o those drugs if they just spent th emoney on test and tren

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity