Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Mr. Magoo

Real cutting drugs
Now before i begin, i encourage u to read what i say carefully, and not jump on my case just bc u didnt read something right, for example when i write i have seen people do tren at a gram a week and get great results, regardless of diet. all i said was my observation never did i recommend it or tell u 2. people then assume i recommended it when i never did. just read carefully people. I would like to dispel a few myths surrounding cutting drugs, for starters, the drug most first have iherent cutting properties, like raising igf, or dopamine realse or what not. also im referiing to lowering bodyfat levels not just holding water

The drugs that do these are most orals that go through the liver including d-bol which also increases dopamine levels, of course i recommend a-dex or more preferably femara with this drug, and this drug becomes a better cutting drug them eq. By the way eq has no inherent cutting properties, it may icrease vascularity, through increased red blood cells but it is not fat loss, more of a cosmetic effect. I want people to know the difference.

Anavar is shown to increase gh levels: another good cutting drug.

But the best of the best are tren, test, and deca when monitored, let me explain. Test raises igf very well, u just must be weary of estrogenic fat deposit, if u use an anti-e with it it becomes a much better cutting drug then primo. and for deca or tren, if u r sensitive u hsould be weary of progestin side effects, but tren i have found to be one of the best drugs at raising igf, i know people who have used it at about a gram a week and just get ripped even with shitty diets, and for the deca, deca has been shown to reduce the amount of igf binding proteins in the body, so if u use it with another good drug like test with femara, and maybe a little winstrol to block progestin u are set to go.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, the above refers to lowering bodyfat, not just looking good or holding water. These drugs are much more potent then ur traditional eq bullshit about how well it shreds u up. i love eq, but if i had to choose to cut with it or tren: tren hands down

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

05-15-2002 05:06 AM

w8's

well tren certainly gives me a better look and gets me much more ripped then eq does. but my only beef with Tren is that the acne that is causes in my body is destructive. really really really bad. it won't go away i had the worst breakout of my life for about 4 months this winter after the fina i took all fall. it was awful god for bid it was summer and i had to take off my shirt forget it. So with this contest cycle even thought tempted i have decided to stay away from it.

05-15-2002 06:36 AM

BALDNAZI

w8s..........
I have not heard about many tren acne problems.I know it doesnt do that to me,and I use alot.Are you making it on your own?If so,Im thinking sterility might be the cause.Most acne problems are caused by impurities in the gear,not the gear itself.
For example I could take 2 grams of euro test a week,and i will get oily skin,but no zits.If I took 2 grams of mex test, you couldnt count the amount of zits my back would have,id look like a pizza.Same thing with winny.I had fake upjohn winny and i didnt know it at the time,it was one of those legit looking copies.I had acne on my back,neck like you would not believe.If I use zambons from spain,no zits.
Not flaming brother,but maybe its the homemade brew process.I get my tren from GAC and never any problems.Years ago when I had REAL parabolan,no zits either,just strength and lean size.The kits are a good option,but I would look over the process,and see why it could be dirty.

"Der Sieg Wird Unser Sein"

05-15-2002 10:41 PM

w8's

this is a possiblillity. it was made from kits that my friend made for me. i had another friend use a bottle from the same batch with no problems though. i haven't used it since this time. You have a PM bro.

05-16-2002 12:37 AM

Hadi

Amen to that
The quality of the drugs makes all the difference. I was using some of the products we get a hold ogf in the US before I left and acne had become a problem. Now, Being that it is available, I use human grade stuff from the Pharmacy and I never have a problem.
Femara is very good Aromatase inhibitor, test is a very good cutting drug, D-bol make you shredded hard,
I think people always ask the difference between pro's and amateurs, I answer the quality of the drugs.

Late

H

05-17-2002 07:58 PM

Jethro Tull

GOOD INFO THERE FELLAS!
SINCE I STARTED USING EURO STUFF...NO ZITS FOR ME EITHER. HMMMM......

nature vet

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a company named nature vet that makes winny V

Once opened how long is this usually good???

Thanks for the help

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar