over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real Estate on ebay

Big A said:
You can't, that's the thing.
First of all, you need to get an import permit that has to meet certain conditions - either it's for a car that was never sold here or it's 15 years or older.
Then when it arrives, you have to get Australian compliance, which means all these extra modifications have to be made to the car. Plus it's still a LHD car, so you have to convert it to RHD before you can even put it on the road.
And of course, you have to pay all the import duties, luxury car tax, etc anyway. So you won't be making much of a deal, just get a lot of headaches.
Go to a place like www.carpoint.com.au and check out the prices of american cars. Especially the private imports. '94 Vipers sell for AU$150k (US$120k), etc.

WOW I just sold my 2000 RT-10 Viper for 44K YIKES

CROWLER

That is a nice island BigA, but it's in Jersey. Jersey smells like its former governors cock.

tbonus said:
That is a nice island BigA, but it's in Jersey. Jersey smells like its former governors cock.

That and boating everytime you have to go to work as well as the cold ass winters. What do they do in the winter? Damn, just sound like a headache!

do you buy properties without looking at them first hand with little info like this? (not being sarcastic, no disrespect intended)... I'm new to REI so it seems very risky to me... how do you know if there aren't major problems with the property? (bad location... termlites, roofing, old pics, etc etc)

BULK_CITY said:
do you buy properties without looking at them first hand with little info like this? (not being sarcastic, no disrespect intended)... I'm new to REI so it seems very risky to me... how do you know if there aren't major problems with the property? (bad location... termlites, roofing, old pics, etc etc)

Call an appraiser in that area. Call a couple Realtors, call a couple inspectors. Get a broker you can trust and give them power of attorney for each transaction. Make sure your appraiser, inspector and broker are all independent of each other and have no ties. You could buy properties without leaving your house.

tbonus said:
Call an appraiser in that area. Call a couple Realtors, call a couple inspectors. Get a broker you can trust and give them power of attorney for each transaction. Make sure your appraiser, inspector and broker are all independent of each other and have no ties. You could buy properties without leaving your house.

What he said ;)

Regarding ebay, who cares about the house? You are buying the land that it sits on and that's what you will make money on. The house is a bonus or just something that you'll tear down to build better when the time is right.

tbonus said:

Hey go easy on Jersey,, Its not all bad. Down South its actually nice. There is more to it then what you see form the Turnpike.

The reason the wind blows from west to east in the US...

is because new jersey sucks!!

tbonus said:

ture

Yes this is true.....But the houses are in bad shape....HUD homes and other run down places...The US gov..takes them over because they have been condemned and taxes have not been payed..and sell them to a person willing to fix them up...so they can go back on the TAX roll. If the bank is still owed money for the home the property will be forclosed on...Most of the homes have no bank loans so you can imagen the condition of the property...Not worth a penny.
Your best bet is to go to a mortgage co or a bank and ask if they have any forclosed propertys (when the people can't afford the payments and fail to make them) + you can also find forclosed homes in the local paper under legals... The bank starts a bid at what is owed on the home..and takes the higest bidder....You can still get them mush cheeper then the market value by this method....At least this is how it is done in NY.. I have delt with forclosed homes and tax auction homes.

Last edited:
Average house in my area is over 700k. I have seen dump fixer uppers with no garage or driveway, and a very small front yard for 420k.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear