over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real Estate Questions? Ask me here. Buying/Selling/Investing

I can transfer a mortgage under my name to my LLC's name through a quitclaim deed. It's just the bank's options to call on the due on sale provision. I just don't know how likely that is. I've heard it very rarely happens, but as we are in a higher interest rate environment a bank may be more likely and as we come out of it, the price of the house should go so up that may make it even more likely. I've heard only Wells Fargo is adamant about it, others don't care as you pay.
Ok gotcha on that, so the bank can make the decision based on your LLC's history as well as your own credit history as regards the "due on sale" clause. No doubt the interest rate and regulatory environment may also influence the banks decision. I am sure the most likely case the bank could simply say no to transferring the loan to your LLC if it chose.

Ok gotcha on that, so the bank can make the decision based on your LLC's history as well as your own credit history as regards the "due on sale" clause. No doubt the interest rate and regulatory environment may also influence the banks decision. I am sure the most likely case the bank could simply say no to transferring the loan to your LLC if it chose.

It can say no, and I can still do it. The only thing they can enforce is actually making me pay a balloon payment. The process takes 3 months, usually 6 months, and apparently they rarely do that if you're making on time payments as is.

Finite asset in a growing demand space, it's going to almost go up generally speaking. As for Romania versus other countries, my only fear owning property out of country is surveillance of it and government seizures. Not that, that couldn't happen in USA I think it would be far less likely than any other country.
I be more worried about that in USA then here in Romania. Properties here are passed down through generations. You don't need fancy lawyers are wills to determine who gets your property if you pass on. Your children automatically get your property. No inheritance tax either. My property tax is about $100 per year. USA has a lot more restrictions then Romania ever has. In California, they can claim mineral rights and take your property. In is in the fine print of all that paperwork you sign that no one reads. Escrows are a joke. They have so much paperwork and stipulations that can basically screw you.

I be more worried about that in USA then here in Romania. Properties here are passed down through generations. You don't need fancy lawyers are wills to determine who gets your property if you pass on. Your children automatically get your property. No inheritance tax either. My property tax is about $100 per year. USA has a lot more restrictions then Romania ever has. In California, they can claim mineral rights and take your property. In is in the fine print of all that paperwork you sign that no one reads. Escrows are a joke. They have so much paperwork and stipulations that can basically screw you.

California is a different world. I'll take Florida over most of the rest of the world.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131