over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REAL Experience of upping GH from 2-4iu to 8-10 ius a day

Glad I’m not the only one that thought those SHIC runs were shit and absolute nonsense. Pumping 10g of juice in a week for 4 weeks basically…. It was pure side effects!!!!

Cage
Yeah, hard sides and most size gained during the runs is drug induced...So as soon as you're done it sponges out.

I believe that at 50 you don't need more than 3-5iu GH especially since you are not competing

more gh will give a better look, but also at this age there is a greater probability of a negative impact on, for example, blood sugar levels
Exactly what happened to me. From 40-43 never really went above 5iu and never any blood glucose issues. On my last rebound bumped up to 8iu and was rally pushing the food as well and went seriously prediabetic. Now I'm 46 and haven't taken any GH in over 3 years and struggling mightily with some crippling elbow tendonitis. I am too strong for my joints at this point LOL. Have considered trying a low dose again just for the healing properties.

Exactly what happened to me. From 40-43 never really went above 5iu and never any blood glucose issues. On my last rebound bumped up to 8iu and was rally pushing the food as well and went seriously prediabetic. Now I'm 46 and haven't taken any GH in over 3 years and struggling mightily with some crippling elbow tendonitis. I am too strong for my joints at this point LOL. Have considered trying a low dose again just for the healing properties.
I will send that in such a situation, 3-5 IU of good gh + 1000-2000mg tb-500 per week + 500-1000mg metformin per night to have more control on sugar, it would be very good for such problems

Those of you concerned with fatigue, I have found that if you take GH and do something sedentary yes you will absolutely be a zombie but if you take it and go about your day you'll be fine it does not affect you.

I used to wake up super early to take my GH, I sleep like shit anyway so it was easy to do that. I found that if I did that and went back to bed I could pretty much sleep endlessly, but if I took the GH and started my dad i was fine. Also for a while i was keeping the GH in my fridge at my office, if I took the GH and sat at my desk doing computer crap I would be dead tired but if I took it and got up and did warehouse work I was fine.

Obviously a bit of common sense here, if you're doing stuff you're not as tired as if you're not doing anything, but I wasn't tired at all if I was actually up and moving it wasn't as if I was fighting it. I could probably try and guess as to the mechanism for that but that's well above my pay grade....

I’ve never ran more than a few iu (3-4iu). There has been a recent string of fairly average looking physiques around here bumping the doses way up and I’m unimpressed w the results. Sure, of course it keeps you lean but so does not being lazy w the knife and fork.

For the guys chasing size and have real muscle- dtex as an example, I can see the rationalization of running extreme doses but otherwise I’ve came away from much of this being just fine running 2iu alongside trt.

To each their own.
This is your experience. For some 2IUs of GH per day is useless well almost useless whether for "Fat" reduction or gaining LBM.
A 250-pound lean bodybuilder VS 170-pounder taking the same IUs of GH is like comparing apples to oranges. Perhaps it's working for you, and you look like you have a pretty good lean physique, however, 2IUs is not the norm in bodybuilding. Are you taking Insulin and T3 as well? There are a lot of factors, but those aside, 2IUs for most will not be that beneficial in the long run. I'm not attacking you here, just my 2 pennies.

Those of you concerned with fatigue, I have found that if you take GH and do something sedentary yes you will absolutely be a zombie but if you take it and go about your day you'll be fine it does not affect you.

I used to wake up super early to take my GH, I sleep like shit anyway so it was easy to do that. I found that if I did that and went back to bed I could pretty much sleep endlessly, but if I took the GH and started my dad i was fine. Also for a while i was keeping the GH in my fridge at my office, if I took the GH and sat at my desk doing computer crap I would be dead tired but if I took it and got up and did warehouse work I was fine.

Obviously a bit of common sense here, if you're doing stuff you're not as tired as if you're not doing anything, but I wasn't tired at all if I was actually up and moving it wasn't as if I was fighting it. I could probably try and guess as to the mechanism for that but that's well above my pay grade....

If I take mine in the morning before work I'm tired all day and I have a very active job. If I take it in the evening after work or close to bed the fatigue is much less noticeable.

This is your experience. For some 2IUs of GH per day is useless well almost useless whether for "Fat" reduction or gaining LBM.
A 250-pound lean bodybuilder VS 170-pounder taking the same IUs of GH is like comparing apples to oranges. Perhaps it's working for you, and you look like you have a pretty good lean physique, however, 2IUs is not the norm in bodybuilding. Are you taking Insulin and T3 as well? There are a lot of factors, but those aside, 2IUs for most will not be that beneficial in the long run. I'm not attacking you here, just my 2 pennies.
I’m on the backside of my bodybuilding days and no longer compete. No I don’t use t3 or insulin. Just baby doses of test. I guess we need to distinguish between hgh usage for guys no longer pushing gear hard vs guys who are still in the middle or starting their journey.

As I said, for the high level guys, I very much realize what’s necessary.

But, your right, in my competitive days, I never pushed gh or gear for that matter, so I can’t say, personally what 8iu+ does. My point was, there have been a string of guys here pushing the gh to bottles or more a day and it’s unimpressive in my eyes, aside from DanielTex and one or two high level guys who have everything in order.

I’m on the backside of my bodybuilding days and no longer compete. No I don’t use t3 or insulin. Just baby doses of test. I guess we need to distinguish between hgh usage for guys no longer pushing gear hard vs guys who are still in the middle or starting their journey.

As I said, for the high level guys, I very much realize what’s necessary.

But, your right, in my competitive days, I never pushed gh or gear for that matter, so I can’t say, personally what 8iu+ does. My point was, there have been a string of guys here pushing the gh to bottles or more a day and it’s unimpressive in my eyes, aside from DanielTex and one or two high level guys who have everything in order.
I'm definitely one of those guys pushing the gh dose but not competing, but it's a fun experiment. I know it's not impressive, really, but it's fun for me hence why I do it. Prices on the kits are so cheap these days that - if you're monitoring the possible negatives - there's no reason it's a bad thing to push the dose up and see what fun happens.

Personally I'm recovering wildly fast, sleeping well, and able to absorb a higher caloric target while retaining the same level of bf, so I'm able to take advantage of increased intensity/volume in training, increased calories, and increased rest. Heavy training, rest, and food are the most anabolic things we have in our arsenal, so it's been fun. Strength is popping and acquaintances/colleagues have mentioned I'm noticeably looking bigger, and the scale is inching up to bolster that anecdotal evidence.

Just like aas gh has other negative effects that may not be so easy to monitor and pushing higher doses u risk becomes greater but hey every has their own choices w their lives so do whatever experiment u want. But I think just as 4g of test may have advantages over 1.5g test there's a point of diminished returns. Then ur just "wasting" product. How can u measure 10iu to 15iu it might not even be worth it and who knows what those higher doses are doing. I think if ur not going to push the limits w ur physique 100% there's no point in going over say 10iu. Just my opinion

To the op I would say add an iu or so but u be better off running low dose t3 t4 or eca stack or fat burner to help w added cardio and low carb days.

Personally I don't like the look that GH gives. Nothing against anyone taking high doses...

I just feel like the people that stay off it have a much grainy harder dense look. I think there is something with GH and retaining water deep within the muscle, not full blown muscle fiber growth. It also seems to grow connective tissue and fill in areas where there should be deep cuts. To me, I don't see the point in getting any bigger if everything is growing. I prefer the classic division / golden era type physiques. Some people just want to look big though.. so to each their own.

After Slesh’s post a while back I went from my 2iu prescribed to 10iu purely for two weeks.

Resting heart rate (sleeping) is usually 42-44, it jumped to 54-56 (few nights at 52) immediately.

Blood pressure throughout the day was much higher, negative impact on cardio output, zero joint pain but my fingers swelled up massively.
Nagative impact on cardio output in which way? Being heavier from the water, difficulty breathing as easily?

Any neuropathy? Or just swelling of your fingers? Difficulty holding onto a pull-up bar or barbell?
I will say the fat loss from 2 weeks was substantial though. 13% to 9% with zero dietary changes.

If I take mine in the morning before work I'm tired all day and I have a very active job. If I take it in the evening after work or close to bed the fatigue is much less noticeable.

Goes to show everyone is different, completely opposite experience for me....

Goes to show everyone is different, completely opposite experience for me....
Goes to show how different we all are. Gh does not make me tired or sleepy. I think my sleep actually suffers from hgh.

Goes to show how different we all are. Gh does not make me tired or sleepy. I think my sleep actually suffers from hgh.
My experience as well. I tried a couple times taking before bed and can't sleep. I have to point out that I've had trouble with sleep since I was a child, mid forties now and just the same. I thought maybe pre-bed could possibly help me sleep but didn't.

I can't sleep on hgh before bed. Was really looking forward to all the great sleep talk. Tried for months. I take mine (3-4iu) all in the AM. Midday is okay too but I avoid late afternoon and on.

Nagative impact on cardio output in which way? Being heavier from the water, difficulty breathing as easily?

Any neuropathy? Or just swelling of your fingers? Difficulty holding onto a pull-up bar or barbell?
Best way I could describe it would be a minor allergic reaction to food. IE I am allergic to sesame oil, if I have chinese food my breathing becomes heavy and labored. Not to a troubling level but a discernible "annoying" level. Misc. joint aches but no major pains. Seems to kind of bounce around. One day it was my right hip, the next my right wrist, then my left AC joint etc.

Grip strength remained in tact however forearm pumps became a very real thing that got in the way of various activities.

And why would any one jump right from 4 ius to 10 ius, the guy was talking about his trial , that doesn’t mean if his body react well or if it worth the money spent on it , to be similar to other one trying this , and let’s be real I know real top ifbb pros and talking about placing top 7 at Arnold classic not just ifbbs with one competition on their record who are like 6 months from the year only on 6 ius ,

The only gh that ever made me tired was 99’s gh. Damn that stuff literally made me a walking zombie. Got quite a bit of water retention too.
Back on TPs black tops at approximately 8 ius a day and no issues with feeling tired.

This is the first time i'm running above 5 and running a GH dose ED.
Last offseason (2 years ago) i was pushing 5iu in 1 bolus dose EOD on WO days. So that was roughly 20iu per week.
I'm dieting right now on 6iu a day, so 42iu per week.

Of course i think the GH is makig a big difference as I transformed pretty quickly, but i was/am also at peak motivation, coming off a huge amount of downtime where i was basically OFF gear, and i've also got every other variable dialed in. So yeah, GH is definitely a factor.

When I was running the 5iu bolus dose, the fatigue was brutal. would literally fall asleep. No carpel tunnel though.
Its the opposite now. Not tired, great recovery but my hands go dumb at this dose.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member