over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REAL Experience of upping GH from 2-4iu to 8-10 ius a day

I'm definitely one of those guys pushing the gh dose but not competing, but it's a fun experiment. I know it's not impressive, really, but it's fun for me hence why I do it. Prices on the kits are so cheap these days that - if you're monitoring the possible negatives - there's no reason it's a bad thing to push the dose up and see what fun happens.

Personally I'm recovering wildly fast, sleeping well, and able to absorb a higher caloric target while retaining the same level of bf, so I'm able to take advantage of increased intensity/volume in training, increased calories, and increased rest. Heavy training, rest, and food are the most anabolic things we have in our arsenal, so it's been fun. Strength is popping and acquaintances/colleagues have mentioned I'm noticeably looking bigger, and the scale is inching up to bolster that anecdotal evidence.
What do you consider as being a cheap price for quality gh?

This is the first time i'm running above 5 and running a GH dose ED.
Last offseason (2 years ago) i was pushing 5iu in 1 bolus dose EOD on WO days. So that was roughly 20iu per week.
I'm dieting right now on 6iu a day, so 42iu per week.

Of course i think the GH is makig a big difference as I transformed pretty quickly, but i was/am also at peak motivation, coming off a huge amount of downtime where i was basically OFF gear, and i've also got every other variable dialed in. So yeah, GH is definitely a factor.

When I was running the 5iu bolus dose, the fatigue was brutal. would literally fall asleep. No carpel tunnel though.
Its the opposite now. Not tired, great recovery but my hands go dumb at this dose.
So are you now taking the 6iu daily in divided doses?

Watch those heart walls when running high dose GH

It's not a BP equation at high doses, you will create structural changes that can be permanent in some people

Your skepticism is warranted mate.

Average day has a minimum of 1.5 hours of cardio, not walking on a treadmill or stair stepper cardio but like oh fuck my heart is trying to leave my body cardio. Basal metabolic rate depending on what I am doing is 6,200-7,500 per day.

I work in one of the most well funded human performance labs on the planet. We have a dexa on site.

If you guys are interested I would be down to do a lot with pre, during and post dexa scans along with blood work.

Not to derail the thread a bit buuuut do you do all that cardio in one session or multiple??

Was thinking about doing this, as in raising my GH dose significantly and adding in a good amount of cardio, over the next couple weeks to get as much fat loss as I can..

Would be cool if I could possibly get similar results so I don’t have to diet for too long lmao 🤣

Not to derail the thread a bit buuuut do you do all that cardio in one session or multiple??

Was thinking about doing this, as in raising my GH dose significantly and adding in a good amount of cardio, over the next couple weeks to get as much fat loss as I can..

Would be cool if I could possibly get similar results so I don’t have to diet for too long lmao 🤣
Good morning: performance based cardio is separated from metabolic conditioning.

So I have been at this a long time I’m 51.
Currently cruise at about 175 mg per week of test.
250ius HCG 2times per week
GH 3-4ius a day M-F ( GH about 15 years)
1000 mg a day Metformin ER
If I up my GH slowly to @ 8-10 ius a day is it really a big difference?
I do not want to add more steroids.
Would love to maybe get leaner.
Let’s here what you guys have noticed as far as results, sides etc… if you have run higher doses of GH
Thanks.
I was running 8+ when I broke my legs. Results were pretty crazy. I dropped bf in a wheel chair and got abs just moving my broken legs around. Lol
Yeah the higher doses are cool. Recovery and sleep are great. Might jump to 6 and see if you get any sides before jumping to 8 but you'll be fine. I think 10+ is where you're just growing your intestines excessively.

Best of luck sir

Goes to show everyone is different, completely opposite experience for me....

Absolutely! Things can vary drastically per individual. I've noticed as I've gotten older I'm way more sensitive to side effects then in the past.

Watch those heart walls when running high dose GH

It's not a BP equation at high doses, you will create structural changes that can be permanent in some people

I know everyone is different but where do you feel the "cut off" point would be? North of 8iu for extended periods?

I agree with the majority opinion in this thread. 3-5 iu is more than adequate for the majority. Over 5iu and heart rate may be a concern and you may require a low dose beta blocker as will blood sugar levels which may require metformin or insulin.

In my opinion it becomes to much drug warfare for me to cope with to run 10iu all the time and most people don’t even have the muscle to warrant over 5iu as there are not to many Lukis out there who size and goals actually justifys say 10-15iu not that I am saying what a person should or not should not do I just think most are healthier and happier at 3-5iu and the money saved is nice in this Brandon era economy lol.

My experience as well. I tried a couple times taking before bed and can't sleep. I have to point out that I've had trouble with sleep since I was a child, mid forties now and just the same. I thought maybe pre-bed could possibly help me sleep but didn't.
I think it worsens obstructive apnea due to the extra water retention

My experience as well. I tried a couple times taking before bed and can't sleep. I have to point out that I've had trouble with sleep since I was a child, mid forties now and just the same. I thought maybe pre-bed could possibly help me sleep but didn't.
Check your pms

It's total bullshit
People How say that so most often when you see them live they look like fat pigs, not bodybuilders

The rule is simple You eat too much you will be fat no matter how much tren and growth hormone you take
I agree with this. I see many posts over the years "on gh I eat all day and stay lean" "add tren I can eat all the carbs I want they just burn off" lol must be nice.

I agree with this. I see many posts over the years "on gh I eat all day and stay lean" "add tren I can eat all the carbs I want they just burn off" lol must be nice.
it's a fact we see such posts only people who write this never publish their photos :ROFLMAO:

I think GH let's you let loose on a holiday here and there, and not have to eat like bird for the next two days to fix it, as long as you keep a proper diet most the time. It definitely won't fix a bad diet.

I am the only one that if goes over 2 iu per day starts blowing up muscularly but with sc water retention too?
My belly bloats, my face bloats, striations, separations, vascularity, become less visible and i feel groggy and tired all day long. I have to watch even more my diet, especially carbs and sodium. Over 2 iu daily HGH gives me also prolactin sides.
I take it first thing in the morning and i stay a good 5-6 hours fasted after the injection (i follow an IF diet plan), in which i train or do cardio (always fasted).
I've tried to take T3 with the GH, up to 75 mcg per day, but it doesn't do shit for water retention if i go over 2 iu of HGH daily.
I never understood who says "i eat wathever i want and get leaner as long as i take high dose of HGH".

usually I run 10iu unles im running out then drop to 5 like rn, but HUGE difference, I have a pt client running 20 rn 3 days per week only, and its fixing his skin condition that doctors couldnt not, melting fat off him, unreal sleep, turning back his bio clock (he's a biochemist too lol). the stuff is unreal i wish i have been running growth for the last 14 years instead of all the crazy anabolics!!! barely need any anabolics when running GH, feel so much better! younger, everything, healthier, happier. godsend

I am the only one that if goes over 2 iu per day starts blowing up muscularly but with sc water retention too?
My belly bloats, my face bloats, striations, separations, vascularity, become less visible and i feel groggy and tired all day long. I have to watch even more my diet, especially carbs and sodium. Over 2 iu daily HGH gives me also prolactin sides.
I take it first thing in the morning and i stay a good 5-6 hours fasted after the injection (i follow an IF diet plan), in which i train or do cardio (always fasted).
I've tried to take T3 with the GH, up to 75 mcg per day, but it doesn't do shit for water retention if i go over 2 iu of HGH daily.
I never understood who says "i eat wathever i want and get leaner as long as i take high dose of HGH".
How slowly do you titrate up the gh? I got a massive bloat situation going up to 10iu, I just rode it out using some light dandelion root and after a couple weeks the bloat cleared up.

I will say from time to time I'll get a couple days where the bloat visits and the scale jumps 2-3 lbs, and then dissipates again.

I have to up the dose .5iu every week or two to avoid to much sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131