over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REAL Experience of upping GH from 2-4iu to 8-10 ius a day

usually I run 10iu unles im running out then drop to 5 like rn, but HUGE difference, I have a pt client running 20 rn 3 days per week only, and its fixing his skin condition that doctors couldnt not, melting fat off him, unreal sleep, turning back his bio clock (he's a biochemist too lol). the stuff is unreal i wish i have been running growth for the last 14 years instead of all the crazy anabolics!!! barely need any anabolics when running GH, feel so much better! younger, everything, healthier, happier. godsend

With yourself running the 10iu and your client running the 20iu daily, how many injections are your splitting that over the day?

With yourself running the 10iu and your client running the 20iu daily, how many injections are your splitting that over the day?
honestly I was doing 5am and 5pm, but after talking to @slesh I just started doing 10iu in first half of day and feel no difference from splitting dose. my client is doing 20iu at once 3x per week last night he did it at 830pm preworkout, same today, but usually its first half of day for him, his results are remarkable, his doctors are baffled, his white blood cell count was sky high now back to normal after incorporating hgh and he had some crazy skin disease they cant figure out that is basically gone within 1 month of HGH ,they look like blisters and burn wounds circular all over his forearms and shoulders

honestly I was doing 5am and 5pm, but after talking to @slesh I just started doing 10iu in first half of day and feel no difference from splitting dose. my client is doing 20iu at once 3x per week last night he did it at 830pm preworkout, same today, but usually its first half of day for him, his results are remarkable, his doctors are baffled, his white blood cell count was sky high now back to normal after incorporating hgh and he had some crazy skin disease they cant figure out that is basically gone within 1 month of HGH ,they look like blisters and burn wounds circular all over his forearms and shoulders
Is this Pharm grade or Generic your client is using?

How slowly do you titrate up the gh? I got a massive bloat situation going up to 10iu, I just rode it out using some light dandelion root and after a couple weeks the bloat cleared up.

I will say from time to time I'll get a couple days where the bloat visits and the scale jumps 2-3 lbs, and then dissipates aga

How slowly do you titrate up the gh? I got a massive bloat situation going up to 10iu, I just rode it out using some light dandelion root and after a couple weeks the bloat cleared up.

I will say from time to time I'll get a couple days where the bloat visits and the scale jumps 2-3 lbs, and then dissipates again.
I didn't titrated up the dosage. I thought 4 ius could be still considered a low dose, so i jumped from 2 to 4 ius straight.
Now my hands go numb just bending my elbows.

Today however water retention seems a lot lower, maybe because yesterday i took 0.5 mg of cabergoline... I was leaking a brownish fluid from both my nipples...

I know everyone is different but where do you feel the "cut off" point would be? North of 8iu for extended periods?

It's really hard to say. I have no data, and it's all just my own opinion on this.

I think more than 8 ius for extended period of time (like majority of the year) can be detrimental long term. Now here resides the idea of a person's individual tolerance/ability to handle the GH. That is a part of the genetic equation. And many competitors I'm sure are doing this year round (ie. pros working with a particular coach very fond of GH)

I just think people should be aware

Today however water retention seems a lot lower, maybe because yesterday i took 0.5 mg of cabergoline... I was leaking a brownish fluid from both my nipples...

I think we have a lot of the same hormonal hurdles. I have low SHGB and any sudden swing of any hormone, others go out of whack, prolactin and estrogen rise. I taper up and down everything and see dosage increase as a percentage. 2iu to 4iu is a 100% increase, I definitely keep Caber and letro on hand and try to use as little as possible so I don't swing the other direction.

I think we have a lot of the same hormonal hurdles. I have low SHGB and any sudden swing of any hormone, others go out of whack, prolactin and estrogen rise. I taper up and down everything and see dosage increase as a percentage. 2iu to 4iu is a 100% increase, I definitely keep Caber and letro on hand and try to use as little as possible so I don't swing the other direction.
Yes i feel estro and prolactin rising even if i take one proviron tablet more.
And yes, i take letro and cabaser year round.

On a side note: i'm taking T3 to have more chances to control prolactin through TSH suppression. T4 should be better since HGH increases the conversion into T3, but i have always been a "low converter" and i think that if i supplement with tiroxine, most of it will be converted into reverse T3.

On a side note: i'm taking T3 to have more chances to control prolactin through TSH suppression. T4 should be better since HGH increases the conversion into T3, but i have always been a "low converter" and i think that if i supplement with tiroxine, most of it will be converted into reverse T3.
HGH doesn't differciate between t3 and rt3 in it's conversion. If you're a low converter you probably get a lot of rt3 as well. You may need 75-100mcg taken in small doses throughout the day to be normal

Higher iu's and I am a zombie. That's really the most stand out thing to me.

I think you will see more fat loss but 4-6 seems pretty good for fatloss.
I don’t think over 5iu the fat loss is any greater, but you will retain a lot more water. Carpal tunnel too. Even competing over 8 ius was just a hassle though I never get tired from GH not sure why I don’t and so many others do.

HGH doesn't differciate between t3 and rt3 in it's conversion. If you're a low converter you probably get a lot of rt3 as well. You may need 75-100mcg taken in small doses throughout the day to be normal
Infact i'm not getting sides from T3 supplementation, up to 75 mcg daily. One thing i've noticed since i started taking T3 is that i have a body odor again. For years even when sweating heavily, i didn't have a body odor. Not that is a fact to be proud of lol... But i think it means something.

Infact i'm not getting sides from T3 supplementation, up to 75 mcg daily. One thing i've noticed since i started taking T3 is that i have a body odor again. For years even when sweating heavily, i didn't have a body odor. Not that is a fact to be proud of lol... But i think it means something.

You're finally warm enough for bacteria! Yay!

Could 3 iu Ed drop someone's t4 levels slightly below range if tested fasted in the am? My TSH is in range and usually t4. Wondering if I have a pituitary issue. Waiting to hear back from Endo but she has been difficult blaming everything on my high test levels for taking "prohormones".

Could 3 iu Ed drop someone's t4 levels slightly below range if tested fasted in the am? My TSH is in range and usually t4. Wondering if I have a pituitary issue. Waiting to hear back from Endo but she has been difficult blaming everything on my high test levels for taking "prohormones".
Yes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner