over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

real or fake kigs?

jojo1212

Newbies
hey guys take a look at these KiGtropin I got from a buddy. FEAL OR FAKE?
the have kigtropin imprinted on the blue cap of the bottle, exp and everything on the side of the box every pic i compare them with points to being real anyone have any feed back?
11.jpg

111.jpg

1111.jpg

oh and incase your wondering the other boxes are just some red and green tops I picked up too.

There's a 99% chance they are fake. If you really want to know, get a serum test done.

There's a 99% chance they are fake. If you really want to know, get a serum test done.

go get tested - did a test last week kigs came back little over 7 - so rougly 3 i.u each - vial

All the tests I've seen on the kigs is that GH is good, but they are just severely underdosed. Around 3-4iu per vial.

There all fAke.i have seen atleast 30 tests on kigs and they all had either zero hgh max a few iu a bottle.
Also most red and green tops scored very low .
Get them tested before injecting that garbage,you get what you pay for
I have a source that gives me great discounts on blue ,red,green,taitropin and kigtropin fir 70 bucks he normally charges over 100 something for each kit
So basically if I'm paying. 70 he probably pays like 40 bucks a kit.
You can't produce hgh for that cheap i won't touch anybod the hgh except his hygetropin which tested high on everybody's test.
I pay more for them but its better than injecting garbage.
Also there's 2 diff kigs one the instructions is on laminated paper which those tested higher then the ones on reg paper
But still not worth it.if you have the reg osoerbjystvthrow it out it will give you red welts among other shit
Good luck

All the tests I've seen on the kigs is that GH is good, but they are just severely underdosed. Around 3-4iu per vial.

I've serum tested 2 different batches. Both came back bunk.

thanks JM i m gonna try out the lab test and i ll let you all know what it turns out.

ok one last question when should i do my injection prior to the test and how much should i do?

Why the fuck do people still buy these things?!?!??! Further more, WHY THE FUCK ARE SPONSORS EVEN ALLOWED TO SELL THEM!?!? Biggest bate a switch scam i have seen on the boards in years.

and if you talk shit about a sponcer ,,you get banned!!
what a joke :rolleyes:

They go pretty far nowadays counterfeiting stuff don't they? I had the misfortune of trying these a while back. Pure bunk.

I will only go with Rips, I believe you can't go wrong with them as long as you have a trusted source.

ok one last question when should i do my injection prior to the test and how much should i do?

The protocol we used on PM was 10ius IM, then blood drawn about 2.5 hours later non fasted for GH serum test. I may have done mine fasted? Anyone? Go with non fasted if I am not corrected.

Last edited:
and if you talk shit about a sponcer ,,you get banned!!
what a joke :rolleyes:

You don't get banned if you follow the correct (responsible) steps for making a complaint and if you post more often than once every other month. The sponsors make this board possible. Yo.

thaNKS TRICOACH, I ll do it non fasted. i ll prob go on monday and get it done. if its fake no big deal i didnt pay much for it anyways which is probably a reason its gonna turn out to be fake too...lol.. i ll keep it posted when i get results back.
:headbang:

tri coach just read on the lab website it was to be fasted before test. anyone have any feedback.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear