over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

real or fake kigs?

tri coach just read on the lab website it was to be fasted before test. anyone have any feedback.

Serum numbers will not be affected by fasting. Your better off eating before getting tested or else you will pass out, haha. Those kigs you have are probably bunk or have very little actual gh in them.

The protocol we used on PM was 10ius IM, then blood drawn about 2.5 hours later non fasted for GH serum test. I may have done mine fasted? Anyone? Go with non fasted if I am not corrected.

if only this information was posted here somewhere.

go test, but I strongly believe you'll be wasting your money. There hasn't been any legit Kigs since what...2011 or so? The only legit products that were available, was for a very short period of time...and there hasn't been any around since.

Last edited:
Who in the world would actually make, or even buy Kigs when they have such a horrible reputation.

Who in the world would actually make, or even buy Kigs when they have such a horrible reputation.

Yeah, I agree with you, but the only thing that I can think of is that most people don't spend a lot of time on the boards and they may not be aware of their "great" reputation.

Yeah, I agree with you, but the only thing that I can think of is that most people don't spend a lot of time on the boards and they may not be aware of their "great" reputation.

Why are the sponsors allowed to sell them to the members?!?! It's a proven scam. It happens still because we allow it to!

Why are the sponsors allowed to sell them to the members?!?! It's a proven scam. It happens still because we allow it to!

Because every time the sponsors sell them it's because they swear they're real and that they are a new batch that has been proven high quality supposedly. BUT to give the mods credit, the moment that the serum tests start coming in at zero then they are very good about warming the members about buying from the sponsor and they also take the sponsors banner down until the sponsor makes things right. I've seen multiple GH sponsors disappear from the board ever since serum testing became popular.

The mods do a great job of protecting the members as best as they can, but what you have to remember is that a lot of the drugs aren't legal in most countries so there's really not a whole lot they can do about the situation after the sponsor has scammed customers.

The reason they still sell Kigs is they got scammed, and want to try and recoup their $ back. Tells me a lot about a sponsor if they still sell Kigs...

Take preg test.... very cheap, u wont know how potent it is.
Nvr had any good feed back from kigs. U get what u pay for..
Hygetrop is the way to go. 25X 8IU Vails
Or I like black tops

Ok here it is the results......and fake just as everyone thought. On the bright side at least i didnt pay for them.

Attachments

• 20130516_180812.jpg
    20130516_180812.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 138
Ok here it is the results......and fake just as everyone thought. On the bright side at least i didnt pay for them.

Ya get what ya pay for I suppose.
Did ya get the serum test for free too????

I've said it before, but who would ever make these as no one would buy them. Well, I guess some are still buying them that don't know better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws