over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real PRO cycle

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
He sent me this as he is preparing for the upcoming show, he's a big superheavy guy, originally from Europe, is trained by the very well known trainer/nutritionist. This doesn't look a lot considering the size he has and what is talked on the boards...as he told me this is the most he had ever took, also he stays clean or take small amount of test and gh 1/2 year, stays lean, then he chooses the competition he wants to compete, bulks up for a few months then leans out for 12 or so weeks...currently he's in his cutting phase, did everything as his nutritionist told him, but added more gh

Attachments

• cycle.JPG
    cycle.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 5,019
I know allot of amtuals are taking much more than this.

If this is his cycle then he's one of the very very few pros that are bless. Most heavy weight pros need much much more.

I know allot of amtuals are taking much more than this.

If this is his cycle then he's one of the very very few pros that are bless. Most heavy weight pros need much much more.

I guess a lot of people just use as much as they can and then they say they assume anything less than that would be counterproductive and just say they "need that much"

I believe that it can be his cycle, but he was really of for longer time, and also he is probably super great genetically gifted. I know a lot of amateurs and they take a way more gear than is this. Hell i know a guy who went on ME Juniors and he spent 15000 buck for his gear in preparation on contest. And let's say,he looked good, but he didn't place even in TOP 6. Just some guys are stupids and think that they need every cycle more gear to grow, and not more Calories :banghead:

i find it hard to believe that a pro only uses 2 iu of gh a day and those doses of everything else seem very low as well-just my opinion

As with everything else, this is all strictly individual and what works for one person may not work for someone else. Too many variables involved to put limits on what is needed to achieve a certain physique or weight class. Some may never be able to achieve it, others may need more supps, others very little, etc, etc. Diet, training, sleep, supps, genetics, so on and so on.

it's really refreshing to see people use hardening and fullness compounds during bulking and the bulking compounds that make you hold a lot of water during cutting.
so, how can you be using 200 mg anadrol per week?
20 mg per day? very productive.
and the tren... 150 mg per week makes so much sense.

it's really refreshing to see people use hardening and fullness compounds during bulking and the bulking compounds that make you hold a lot of water during cutting.

i know i lol'd at that as well.

anyone who believes this is a total fool.

maybe he meant daily, thats what i assumed. after all everyone knows that GH and especially GHRP6 need to be done daily (multiple times daily). they are listed under weekly as well

One of my friend's is a top competitor prepping for the USAs.

He takes about this same amount.

Not over 500mgs/test. Every other substance is low dosed. No GH only peptides.

Lets be honest, hard work and genetics gets the top top dogs there.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong though. If he wants to go PRO he needs to take much more than that.

Last edited:
everyone should believe whatever they want..
personally, just like i don't believe that prince ogechu ombawa in nigeria who is sending me emails constantly is really a prince who wants to give me 2 million dollars, i don't believe this retarded shit on the net that someone bullshits about behind a screen (i'm not saying anyone on this thread does, but there are a lot of people who fucking lie on internet... wow! surprising, i know!)

i believe what i see in front of my own eyes...
from the guy who says he never uses more than 10 iu of slin per day and anyone who uses more risks dying and there's not need to do that... but since i get him his humalog since you have to get it from a hospital, and from the time i give it to him til the time he tells me he's out and he needs more i calculate it at around 70 iu per day...
or, the guy who claims natural then when he wants advice from me after getting ripped off by his dealer and starts telling me "i only did one cycle" five minutes later, it's 2... 10 minute later, it's everything under the sun...
OR... the guys who i'm really disappointed in on this board who keep on pushing and shoving the idea that genetics really are responsible for size and they know people who got haayoooooj off of 200 mg of test per year... then when we talk in emails, it's a whole different story... really, i'm not mentioning names here, but i'm disafuckingpointed...

someone brought up the name of marcos chacon in this thread... all i have to say is
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

seriously... don't be fucking retarded.
1500 mg total? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just to show you how fucked up this shit is...
there are people on this board who carry their weight... and i once read a post from one of them saying "you're using 1500 mg test!!! that's insane!!! you really don't care about your health do you?" ... not the exact words, but the exact dose...
that same person told me to use 2 grams, and if i wasn't growing, to up the test...

please... these are drugs we're talking about here... and we're talking about people who think it's cool to walk around in spandex, have no real jobs, and are living on "tips" from "fans" (wink wink), selling drugs, and trying to rip people off... and most (YES MOST) of them don't come from a good background...
yet you believe that they're ok with nubain, coke, X, heroin, being alcoholics... that's all fine and they can do whatever they want... but they'd have a reality check with health when it comes to gear? LOOOOOOOOOL

btw, i was just kidding with all of what i said above...
you only need 125 mg test... 800 grams of protein per day, and training once every 43 hours with 3.9 sets per muscle ... if you don't get huge in 2 weeks, sorry, take up golf or something cuz you don't have the super duper genetics that only appeared after 1992.

marcos chacon?

He had the sack to post his cycle over on getbig a few years ago. Here it is..

Quote from: marcos chacon on June 27, 2008, 01:36:22 AM
ok there it goes. i am a bodybuilder with 20 years of iron under my belt and preparing for a pro contest,so compare to cycles posted here by guys with 30 or 40 kg less than me.

1000 enant
500 trem
500 bol
60 anavar x day
5iu gh
12 iu humalog training days

2 hours cardio a day,plus two training sessions.now compare to some of you guys.

And here is the thread it was deleted from..

Marcos Chacon pg. 5

Last edited:
and the tren... 150 mg per week makes so much sense

i agree

i was thinking maybe these doses were used each day for a superheavy

personally, just like i don't believe that prince ogechu ombawa in nigeria who is sending me emails constantly is really a prince who wants to give me 2 million dollars, i don't believe this retarded shit on the net that someone bullshits about behind a screen (i'm not saying anyone on this thread does, but there are a lot of people who fucking lie on internet... wow! surprising, i know!)

from the guy who says he never uses more than 10 iu of slin per day and anyone who uses more risks dying and there's not need to do that... but since i get him his humalog since you have to get it from a hospital, and from the time i give it to him til the time he tells me he's out and he needs more i calculate it at around 70 iu per day...
or, the guy who claims natural then when he wants advice from me after getting ripped off by his dealer and starts telling me "i only did one cycle" five minutes later, it's 2... 10 minute later, it's everything under the sun...
OR... the guys who i'm really disappointed in on this board who keep on pushing and shoving the idea that genetics really are responsible for size and they know people who got haayoooooj off of 200 mg of test per year... then when we talk in emails, it's a whole different story... really, i'm not mentioning names here, but i'm disafuckingpointed...

someone brought up the name of marcos chacon in this thread... all i have to say is

there are people on this board who carry their weight... and i once read a post from one of them saying "you're using 1500 mg test!!! that's insane!!! you really don't care about your health do you?" ... not the exact words, but the exact dose...
that same person told me to use 2 grams, and if i wasn't growing, to up the test...

please... these are drugs we're talking about here... and we're talking about people who think it's cool to walk around in spandex, have no real jobs, and are living on "tips" from "fans" (wink wink), selling drugs, and trying to rip people off... and most (YES MOST) of them don't come from a good background...
yet you believe that they're ok with nubain, coke, X, heroin, being alcoholics... that's all fine and they can do whatever they want... but they'd have a reality check with health when it comes to gear? LOOOOOOOOOL

you only need 125 mg test... 800 grams of protein per day, and training once every 43 hours with 3.9 sets per muscle ... if you don't get huge in 2 weeks, sorry, take up golf or something cuz you don't have the super duper genetics that only appeared after 1992.

as always bro...you make me laugh and i love how you just say it how it is. respect braaa.

gotta acknowledge a good post wen i see it

Is this a Joke thread ? Where you trying to show off that you can work with Microsoft Excel ?

Has anyone seen what Big A runs ? I read it somewhere he runs 3Gs of Test and 15iu of GH plus 200mg of Anadrol

Last edited:

Good post!

Has anyone seen what Big A runs ? I read it somewhere he runs 3Gs of Test and 15iu of GH plus 200mg of Anadrol

You should ask him what he use to run, I'm sure he will have no problem laying it out for you.

He has posted up in the past what his amounts were, run a search and you should find it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131