over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real question for mostly older vets

I think mike or patrick arnold said in 30 days people put on more muscle with superdrol than almost any other steroid (anecdotally)
sides are almost unmanageable, but you obviously know what you are doing and are a seasoned vet in health and fitness, thus maybe a 10mg emeric dose of superdrol might really fill you out and increase the glycogen storing/uptake in skeletal muscle . imo superdrol is most powerful oral. keep carbs sky high and carry candy/gatorade with you
10mg emeric dose LOL

Pretty sure not for superdrol

Ok im not an oral guy.I competed for many years and even then didn't use orals .except lasix or dexton I think is what i used.

Anyways I tried dbol 2 times and didn't like it
Used tbol once wasn't impressed.
Use anadrol once loved it but killed appetite

SO the question is most for some of you vets which you can figure who you are.

Im 50 now I dont do tren anymore. Side affects really mever hit me so i was good.just im to old for that now

So I've been on sust-npp-gh for about 10 weeks
Im thinking just one last time to run tren-a

So Im thinking of switching from sust to test-e and drop the npp and switch to tren-a just for 5 weeks at 300mg

Also I have some very good superdrol on hand

Im not an oral guy like i said but thats the one ive never tried

So you guys think its worth trying it just once to see whats all about even though im 50 years old? Or just not worth it compared to what ill get from it?

Was thinking
600mg test-e
300mg tren-a
50mg of superdrol
3iu of gh

Or keep all above and drop the superdrol?

No flaming just give your opinion and thats it.
Drop superdrol and replace it with 100 mgs of NPP weekly for joint health. I’d use anadrol as an oral. I’ve learned the longer I take anadrol, the more my appetite comes back. I just have to ride it out until my body adjust.

Keep all of the above except most definitely DROP THE SUPERDROL
Yea after hearing the high BP part and killing appetite .forget it its not worth it.

Im just going to stick to the
600mg test
300mg tren-a
3iu gh
Oh and I forgot i added 2 weeks ago 200mg of mast.im keep that in

Thank you brad.I was hoping you scream at me but you where nice this time ha ha ha

Thanks guys I appreciate all the input from all of you.

Im just going to stay away from it.just not worth it by what im reading.

BP and appetite killer is enough for me to say no way.add lethargic and sluggish in hell no.NOT WORTH IT

Yea after hearing the high BP part and killing appetite .forget it its not worth it.

600mg test
300mg tren-a
3iu gh

Thank you brad.I was hoping you scream at me but you where nice this time ha ha ha

You seem pretty well sorted but here are some thoughts below. I'm late 40s and have also taken a step back from harsher compounds and orals but have a decent amount sitting around so I've thought a lot about this.

On Superdrol I've never used it but not like you are getting younger and I'm curious too. 10mg a day would be my starting dose to test the waters and see how I respond.

Tren, I have a ton of acetate and decent amount of enanthate. Similar to you I get no real sides and bloods are a bit off on the few things but nothing mega even at 500+mg over 10+ weeks. Honestly it doesn't hit my HDL too much more than primo at those doses either and liver values only rise incrementally. My "plan" has two scenarios 1) I'll run low dose 125 to 200mg in other cycles for nutrient partitioning and some strength boost 2) I can also use as an oral or shorter periods to break through plateaus. In any case I don't see myself running even 350mg weekly again. Just don't need it.

On orals I have some drol (might be for plateaus), anavar (works fine for me), and winstrol (was a fav but now seems to bother my right knee a bit so who knows but maybe use it for aesthetics 4 week stints).

For mainstays I'm down to test, nandrolone, primo, masteron and GH. Might try equipoise as I have some but never ran it oddly. I get little to nothing from mast outside feel good and enhancing other compounds but it's nice. Decent look I guess.

I get bloods frequently and know impacts of compounds on my body. I'm pretty okay with where I'm at now. Quality of life, perform well, have fun.

My thinking if that helps.

No test at all pimp?

For whatever reason, i can handle SD and have run it at a variety of doses. Up to 50mg.
It IS one hell of an oral though. Strongest thing ive ever used because that shit works.

BUT like someone else mentioned, because youve never used it, i wouldnt throw that dose of Tren PLUS SD at you yet. Up the tren, wait 4 weeks, THEN slowly add in SD at 20mg and see how you handle it.

Try Anavar
This.
Maybe give Tbol another shot, you never know, maybe your last source got a bad batch, I really liked Tbol.
For me SD gave me quick gains at just 10-20mg but it didn't give me lethargy so much as I just didn't want to train. I was counting down the sets *OK just 7 more to go and I'm done with chest..." when in reality I should have been *Fuck it I feel good, let's drop one set of dips and add 3 sets of flys".

That was when I was 50. Of course running other compounds along side but still. I just felt like I had a hangover and didn'T want to train.

The one place I thing SD is awesome is if you use it as a pre-workout. Trying to get your bench up? Take 10mg 1hr before training.

600mg test
300mg tren-a
3iu gh

Like this cycle - similar to mine, and I’ve had some of the best results I ever had after 25 years of cycling

Pimp what is it that you think you'll get from Superdrol that you're not getting now with your current cycle? I'm like you, b-boy and others where orals kill the appetite in a few days and screw up my digestion. That's only as I've aged. When I was younger nothing bothered me. Not too long ago I tried 50mg of Anadrol twice a week, spaced out, and I used NAC along with it as well as the day after. Two days a week didn't give me any sides. Some might say why bother but it's another 100mg a week in the overall mix.

I will be glad when there's a day we have a real answer as to why oral AAS have that effect on what seems to be older users and how to counteract it!

Ok im not an oral guy.I competed for many years and even then didn't use orals .except lasix or dexton I think is what i used.

Anyways I tried dbol 2 times and didn't like it
Used tbol once wasn't impressed.
Use anadrol once loved it but killed appetite

SO the question is most for some of you vets which you can figure who you are.

Im 50 now I dont do tren anymore. Side affects really mever hit me so i was good.just im to old for that now

So I've been on sust-npp-gh for about 10 weeks
Im thinking just one last time to run tren-a

So Im thinking of switching from sust to test-e and drop the npp and switch to tren-a just for 5 weeks at 300mg

Also I have some very good superdrol on hand

Im not an oral guy like i said but thats the one ive never tried

So you guys think its worth trying it just once to see whats all about even though im 50 years old? Or just not worth it compared to what ill get from it?

Was thinking
600mg test-e
300mg tren-a
50mg of superdrol
3iu of gh

Or keep all above and drop the superdrol?

No flaming just give your opinion and thats it.
Superdrol with tren would put me on the news for murdering someone. I did a short run of tren recently and snapped twice real bad which terrified me so I dropped it. Suierdrol is much worse in that respect, plus it makes blood pressure go through the roof.
If you try that protocol just be careful and drop it if you don’t like what it does to you.

I did SD at 50mg daily, but mine was an injectable version. I don’t think I made 4 weeks because the lethargy was so bad. Never tried it again.

Someone else chimed in to add in some nandrolone. That’s what I was gonna suggest as well. Nothing crazy but 100-250mg per week.

Cage

No test at all pimp?

For whatever reason, i can handle SD and have run it at a variety of doses. Up to 50mg.
It IS one hell of an oral though. Strongest thing ive ever used because that shit works.

BUT like someone else mentioned, because youve never used it, i wouldnt throw that dose of Tren PLUS SD at you yet. Up the tren, wait 4 weeks, THEN slowly add in SD at 20mg and see how you handle it.
There is. Test E is 600mg

Thanks guys I appreciate all the input from all of you.

Im just going to stay away from it.just not worth it by what im reading.

BP and appetite killer is enough for me to say no way.add lethargic and sluggish in hell no.NOT WORTH IT
Same reason I’ve never used superdrol!

Same reason I’ve never used superdrol!
I tried running it for first time since it was legal. It made me feel like shit, so lethargic. I’ve heard nothing but good things from the guys that could handle it so it’s a shame but whatever.

Why no love for dbol?

I tried running it for first time since it was legal. It made me feel like shit, so lethargic. I’ve heard nothing but good things from the guys that could handle it so it’s a shame but whatever.
It’s the lethargicness and loss of libido that has deterred me from trying it. I’m very sensitive to the common side effects of all hormones. I just know I’d feel miserable on it.

Superdrol with tren would put me on the news for murdering someone. I did a short run of tren recently and snapped twice real bad which terrified me so I dropped it. Suierdrol is much worse in that respect, plus it makes blood pressure go through the roof.
If you try that protocol just be careful and drop it if you don’t like what it does to you.
Cut your Tren dosage in half and only inject on MWF and it will lower some of that aggression. It also takes a while to get adjusted. I always do better using Tren for long cycles with low dosages. Slow and steady gains.

Fuck that...Just looking at a bottle of Tren A and my kidneys hurt... Pharmacom Anavar is AMAZING..... Done

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws