over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REAL STUDIES BACKING INGESTION OF WATER BASED WINSTROL

Bloxz

Registered
I've read over 10 threads here on PM saying this and saying that.

Here's a simple question:

Can you drink injectable winstrol and get the same exact effects as an IM injection?

If so, is there any literature clearly defining that ingesting it yields the same results as tabs would?

1534887109086.jpg

I've read over 10 threads here on PM saying this and saying that.

Here's a simple question:

Can you drink injectable winstrol and get the same exact effects as an IM injection?

If so, is there any literature clearly defining that ingesting it yields the same results as tabs would?

Yes.. winny prepared for inject is nothing more than the powder immersed in sterile water with a bit of ba.. so 50 mgs injected is the same as 50mgs squirted into the mouth.. of course its different in regards to liver etc as you are now taking the oral version ..

Shame on you Little Slice!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc"]Sarah McLachlan Animal Cruelty Video - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks, LATS.

Would probably be prudent to double down on liver support in addition to doc prescribed cholesterol meds.

Slice Little, I want to be inside you. Don't worry, it's not gay if a "barrier is between us."

Yes.. winny prepared for inject is nothing more than the powder immersed in sterile water with a bit of ba.. so 50 mgs injected is the same as 50mgs squirted into the mouth.. of course its different in regards to liver etc as you are now taking the oral version ..
The consensus reached in this thread (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...steroids-offer-any-actual-benefits-liver.html) is that in terms of liver toxicity, it makes no difference whether you take Winstrol orally or inject it.

Also, the bioavailability of taking Winstrol by mouth is significantly lower than when injecting it (where the bioavailability is 100%). So the results will not be exactly the same: injections of 17aa steroids are more potent mg for mg than oral preparations.

The consensus reached in this thread (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...steroids-offer-any-actual-benefits-liver.html) is that in terms of liver toxicity, it makes no difference whether you take Winstrol orally or inject it.

Also, the bioavailability of taking Winstrol by mouth is significantly lower than when injecting it (where the bioavailability is 100%). So the results will not be exactly the same: injections of 17aa steroids are more potent mg for mg than oral preparations.

Right but, when you speak of bioavailability, where is the literature proving that ingestion of water based winstrol compromises bioavailability? Honest question so pardon my ignorance.

I can see the convenience of swallowing it because I've seen pharm grade water based winstrol that wouldn't even push through a 23g needle.

What else can you do, mix your water based winny with some oil to get it through the pin?

Right but, when you speak of bioavailability, where is the literature proving that ingestion of water based winstrol compromises bioavailability? Honest question so pardon my ignorance.

I can see the convenience of swallowing it because I've seen pharm grade water based winstrol that wouldn't even push through a 23g needle.

What else can you do, mix your water based winny with some oil to get it through the pin?
No doubt, clogging is a bitch. And water-based compounds always carry a higher risk for infections. So I would just stick to oral Winstrol, despite the lower bioavailability. I have not seen any studies that examine the oral bioavailability of 17aa steroids. Kaladryn trough out there the number 70% but didn't provide a reference.

Still, it seems very unlikely that all of the oral dose reaches circulation, especially if you eat around the time you take the stuff.

So what's been the most effective way to mitigate clogging from water based winny?

So what's been the most effective way to mitigate clogging from water based winny?

Making sure your source uses micronized Winny powder?

Harpoon instead the needle ^_^

Why not using OIL based stanozolol with another short-acting injectables 6 weeks out and swith to oral version 1-2 weeks out (if you cut all your oils)?

Why not just use orals or oil version? I heard water based winny is painful and easy to get infection/abscess. Because you have some spare water based winny?

Harpoon instead the needle ^_^

Why not using OIL based stanozolol with another short-acting injectables 6 weeks out and swith to oral version 1-2 weeks out (if you cut all your oils)?

Yeah, a thicker gauge needle will take care of clogging, but then it may be painful to inject for some. The PIP of any water base sucks too. I used both WInstrol and Test Suspension and both hurt for a few days. Oil based hurts some but not quite as much, you have to use a lot of solvents though so it still isn't like injecting the average oil based.

I have not seen any studies that examine the oral bioavailability of 17aa steroids. Kaladryn trough out there the number 70% but didn't provide a reference.

Still, it seems very unlikely that all of the oral dose reaches circulation, especially if you eat around the time you take the stuff.

I think the bioavailability is closer to 100% than 70%. A quick google lists oxandrolone at 97%, for example.
Maybe there's some differences in enzymatic reactions or whatever depending on route of delivery which accounts for perceived differences in effect? I don't know, but I remember way back when Duchaine said dbol was more effective orally whereas drol felt three times as potent via inject.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131