YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RealDonkeykong (Aurum RX) Test mix 300/Tren A100 log.

Feeling like its week 10 LOl... Size hasn't really jumped yet but strength has just jumped. Pulled heavy again on weekend and went up to a 3 rep pull on deads with heaviest weight and easily could of done 5 but holding back as don't want to push it to much this early. Went heavy on assistance work though and pumped up very well.

Benched 325 for 3 which is probably 20 lbs or so away from best but was fairly easy as well. Almost never do dumbells which is stupid on my part though gym only goes up to 120s anyways(they just got 110s and 120s fairly recently)so went with 120 inclines as assistance some weighted dips with dumbells between thighs as no dip belt. Have used up to 100 for reps 6-8 but started back with 80. Feel these really are great for bench assistance. I do them trying to focus more on tris so keeping upper body straight. then some light pec flyes stretching and tri ext,and lateral for delts.

How's its going for you?

Great!!! BW just started climbing and strength has been slowly rising every workout. Looking thicker and more vascular. AurumRX seems to be solid as fk.

Last edited:
Benching heavy tomorrow should see how good they are working lol...I already know its good gear but if I hit 335x3, which is pretty standard for me for 3rm, I'll know I'm on track.Was at about 370-375 I think when I had a minor pec tear awhile ago and finally feel safe benching heavy again. I take more warmups and stretch and do some rehab type lifts and hoping it healed stronger.

Probably do some heavy bench with light del/ tri work then do heavy delt/tris after speed bench on Wednesday. Back to my normal schedule almost though should be benching on Sundays from now on.

Benched very tired and feeling angry at everything last night. Type of night you just want to curl up like a fetal position and cry lol... Must be something fkn with me. Yet... My workout was easy as fk. Yawning in between sets equaled an OLD pr 3rm and still got plenty of time to destroy on the bench press. KILLED my fkn tris and chest was pumped as hell...Diet has improved expecting BW to have jumped!!!

about 1 each...Been doing .5 eod with tren instead of100... Then once thats used up will switch to same product diff brand that i had onhand. Was going to split and use together but wanted to be able to give an honest review knowing it was 100% Aurum... Glad I did because I know I have amazing gains from the Aurum

closing on the end of the Aurum ... The test is great super high sex drive and BW up a few lbs so far... Tren has had me getting great strength gains and they are getting better each day. I never believed in "roid rage" or whatever but have felt as of late super irritable as if everything sucks and everyone annoys the f out of me. Of course I cope with it well and would never harm anyone or risk jail time or let it affect me. I feel like its more anxiety(possible tren side) cauing these feelings than anything. Just shaved as I get super hairy and abs delts ect looking much better...Hit a side chest looking vascular and thick. Try to post up a midway AFTER pic later today prob after lifting though by time I getr home "pump" is gone I still am sure u can see a big diff in 4 weeks for a small doseage of injects in just 4 weeks!!

Also the injects have been pain free for what I am used to and no redness or any of that BS. Professional looking vials as you will see on page 1 and great product so I am betting they are very sterile and do a good job with QC.... Would def recc the TEST MiX 300 and tren 100 to anyone. I especially like the idea of testeth cyp and prop at 100 in the mix...

closing on the end of the Aurum ... The test is great super high sex drive and BW up a few lbs so far... Tren has had me getting great strength gains and they are getting better each day. I never believed in "roid rage" or whatever but have felt as of late super irritable as if everything sucks and everyone annoys the f out of me. Of course I cope with it well and would never harm anyone or risk jail time or let it affect me. I feel like its more anxiety(possible tren side) cauing these feelings than anything. Just shaved as I get super hairy and abs delts ect looking much better...Hit a side chest looking vascular and thick. Try to post up a midway AFTER pic later today prob after lifting though by time I getr home "pump" is gone I still am sure u can see a big diff in 4 weeks for a small doseage of injects in just 4 weeks!!

Also the injects have been pain free for what I am used to and no redness or any of that BS. Professional looking vials as you will see on page 1 and great product so I am betting they are very sterile and do a good job with QC.... Would def recc the TEST MiX 300 and tren 100 to anyone. I especially like the idea of testeth cyp and prop at 100 in the mix...

Thank you, I appreciate the time and effort for this log!!!

No Problem ... very great strength levels and size is blowing up

Was going to hit 355 for a single today. Hit for an easy double when last week struggled with 335 for 3. Gaining strength almost to fast lol. Think by end I will be very close to 400 and may attempt it. May have to do some heavy lockouts to get CNS used to that weight but very happy with progress.

So AFTER: (been about 4 weeks a bit more maybe so all gains AutumRX...dont know hot to post the pics side by side but pic one is on the first page)

290zdzt.jpg

yhis was a week ago hard to tell with diff camera angles or whatever but look a bit bigger in above(todays) pic not any definition but could of been lighting ect ect had take last two by myself with timer
2wny53t.png

Last edited:
Good news bro!
I guess you've tried other products, so I'm sure you can feel the difference.

Was going to hit 355 for a single today. Hit for an easy double when last week struggled with 335 for 3. Gaining strength almost to fast lol. Think by end I will be very close to 400 and may attempt it. May have to do some heavy lockouts to get CNS used to that weight but very happy with progress.

Did you try 400?

Did you try 400?

Not yet I may bench today or tomorrow...Want to get one last heavy lift in on each of the 3 before meet in about 6 weeks or so

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws