advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RealDonkeykong Aurum RX TNT 500 log and bloods.

Been bit busy but closing in on meet coming up soon. Hit last heavy squat day using gym monolift which I have not been able to use much since Im often there alone on squat days. I'll be using one at meet so wanted to get back in it and for most people it helps a lot but since im not used to it kinda fks me up... Ended up with 510 stopping there again I had fallen behind on squats and also have had some mobility issues so for meet Im going to squat some what light and save energy for big deads. I'll make up for it there and bench ought to be an EASY meet PR and possibly overall pr if I hit 380 which I should have fairly easy. In morning Im doing all big three at opener weights 405/315/585. I make big jumps so i plan on 405 455 500 MINIMUM on squat just to get a decent number but not heavy enough to affect deads. then 315 350 380 depending on how 350 feels maybe more. Deads will be 585 700 725. I know that seems like big jumps but Im used to those and I warmup really well with lighter weights . After meet I will be going right into higher volume routine with focus on squats getting ready to push up to 600. I hit 555 but was little high maybe 2-3 months back but have issues with hips and need mobility work along with volume/form work. I think my deads have been so heavy and inc so fast that my squat is being taxed. I dont plan on letting up on deads but will be doing more conventional deads and more volume vs conjugate 1/3 or 5rm with various forms balls to wall. That works well for me but def need to mix things up every so often

Oh yes another thing ...started at 203-208lbs with my norm 5lb fluctuation and weighed myself this morning at 215lbs!!! I had planned on adding MK677 but I never did so Just TNT is all I am running and only about 3/4 way through so I have plenty of time to grow and gain strength still... So roughly 12 lb gain and I will post pics prob tomorrow after gym . Looking vascular and big and only recently lost abs over holiday lol... Still see them maybe in morning or if I have a day where Im not taking in enough cals but Im about a week out so Im drinking glucose solution with creatine to try to retain water as much as possible with weight gainer and eating as many cals as possible. It;s a good thing I didnt run anything else As i'd have to cut to make weight ...Just adding mk677 I'd no doubt be at 225. Always vascular even when off gear but I now have new veins all over, some very large lol.. Even for advanced lifters TNT is really IMO all you would need for a good cycle whether aiming to bulk OR cut up... the strength gains are insane as well.

Getting closer to end now but pic on page one vs pic back a bit VS THIS... and I took a WEEK off before wekend MEET and havent trained YET besides squat bench deads on meet this past weekend so ..This is what Im looking like eating lots of carbs an dweight gain along with bulking diet and very very little besides one heavu set of big three last few weeks
bgwn0j.jpg

So meet sucked as I squatted light to hit my long time goal as of late in dead and at 500lbs I missed command and simply squatted as soon as I unracked. So no lift leaving me with very wek opener as my second lift got called on depth... So 3rd attempt focused on going ATF and did go deep af but forgot 'squat" command. so then bench ended at 375 EASY "meet" pr and should of gone 385 NP though Im sure im not at 400 yet but very close. DEADS opened at 585 felt like empty bar.. HIT 700 FULL LOCKOUT got called and had other lifters ask why ... No one knew and I didnt ask judges.. but I was smoke after that I have video which I wouldnt wanna post in open here but it was clean shoulders straigh back straight knees locked and audience member yelled " lock it!!" as I right after that stuck myc chest out COMPKLETE lockout and as I looked at front judge hand started to slip but In video you cant tell.. but he gave me down command and I was thinking I had it but side judges did not!! I had seen worse get passed at this very meet but once they red lighted me I saw they become tougher on everyon else to. My 3rd i reattempted but was smoked. I have time on this cycle and I know ITS DUMB but I might hit gym 705 and block sides out and see if I can edit out my face and post here. Im starting squat work NOW today as I plan on 600 squat next meet with a 700 dead MINIMUM though with a 650x3 dead I SHOULD be 725-735.. I think I had it and if any COMP powerlifter out there wanna give me tips or critique vid ill pm link ... Only thing is I didnt see grip area stat as it was covered with chalk and I grabbed uneven which made it harder and might of really smoked it had i not had a crooked grip... So I dont have side view but front looks absolutely flawless and if your delts are straight knee locked and you thrust out your chest it would be very hard to NOT be locked out... So i did take first but prob due to low number of guys raw/no wraps in my class but my total was 200Plus lbs lower than possible though I will say jumping commands is rookie mistake that I make almost EVERY year but usually its my opener bench RACK command

so 4 days after meet did squats sore AF everywhere as you'd imagine mostly back from 700 pull. Did pause squats x3 for 2 seconds after some warmups of tens going up to 405x3 paused and back was feeling bit beat up. Planned on 2x10 conv, but again sore so did 315 conventional for speed 10x2.. Then did leg press , hack squats and abs with hypers as finisher core work 'cool down " or whatever ... started stretching again after squats holding for 30 seconds quads stretch hams and hip groin area stretch for i feel helps recovery,hypertrophy and mobility

couple quick BEFORE pics...take few more later
29d937l.jpg

After:
2z8yfc7.jpg

Nips jutting out a bit lol..No hard lumps no theyll go back to norm on letro or possibly w/o anything at all from experience

n4whuw.jpg

Nother pic both from just now , no pump and trained only legs since weekend meet plus last week was off for meet recovery week before was DELOAD and couple weeks before just HEAVY squat bench dead variations with very little assistance but eating like crazy have bulked up pretty well id say. throw up bloods soon as getting near end and quad pics though i never did a before they look pretty good and have gotten very vascular in hams and from side can see more detail etc...

Just putting together a new routine but went in today for squat workout... have been super ill with fever now more of cold but have had no energy yet still had good lifts today for being sick. Just getting out of bed gets me out of breathe. Did 405 pause squats to a box set well below parallel with 2 second pauses trying to stay as tight as possible then explode of box. After those did some light deficit deads with 405 for 2 sets of 10 and stiff leg deficits @315 for a set of ten then on to leg press, hack squats and reverse hypers which we finally got in our gym .. After that I think I finished with twisting decline situps and that was about it. Sunday I will do reg back and biceps with deads being from blocks or pins...Goal is to get lockouts perfected so I dont get redlighted next time and funny as Ive been hyperextending a bit which is actually not great for your back esp if deadlifting heavy but i was going back using a lot of hip force and thrusting back and almost fell backwards on first deficits 405 set LOL.. that would of sucked

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws