over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Realistic Natural Arm Size

petersouth

Registered
What would you say is the largest arm size someone can expect to attain naturally with single digit bodyfat?

Genetics vary of course but I'm thinking around 18 if you are lucky.

Let's assume average height.

I'm interested in anyone's anecdotal experiences, a friend you had, how big were your arms before you went on, etc.

18's natural are a very, very rare site. usually if u are low bodyfat with 18s and are truly natural, you have the genetics to become pro quickly. I have literally met one single person who claimed to be natural that had a measured 18 inch arm
The only reason i believe he was natural is because he was 20 years old with absolutely nuts genetics.

I think pro natural bodybuilder Jeff Alberts is where its at. Took him over 20 years to get 18's at a lean bodyfat I think

I trained a client few years ago who was natural 6'5" tall and was suprised when measured his arms were 19" . Guess cause he was so tall they looked like about 16-17 range.

I think if you have average genetics, somewhere around 17 inches would be your cap at around 10 percent bodyfat. This is given that you are also average height, say 5'8-5-11. I've read an article somewhere where a couple of coaches present different formulas to check for this, don't remember exactly where.

18 natural? Thats a big ass natural arm and Ive personally never seen it.

Took me more than 4 years to develop 18inch arms and thats with the assistance of lots of Tren :D

I think 17" was my cap with over 10 years toiling away as a natural...I'm 6'0" and about 12%

Well I am 20 years old, 5'6", still natty and have a 17.5" arm cold, about 18"-18.25" with a good pump. Body fat percentage is around 11% ish.

Now with that being said, my arms don't look great, they're just big. Proportionally they match my body but I really wouldn't look all that impressive on stage even if I dropped down my body fat % to contest level.

I can name two people off hand that are close personal friends of mine that are natural and one Jim Collins he's sponsored by optimum his arms measure 22 offseason and we measured them at 20 in shredded contest shape and Matt Brinkman a very very close freind of mine his measured 18 in contest shape at 6'1 193 lbs

I can name two people off hand that are close personal friends of mine that are natural and one Jim Collins he's sponsored by optimum his arms measure 22 offseason and we measured them at 20 in shredded contest shape and Matt Brinkman a very very close freind of mine his measured 18 in contest shape at 6'1 193 lbs

I'm sorry, nothing personal, but I don't believe this at all. A natural guy with 20" arms in contest condition? You're kidding right? There are some pros who can barely claim that with tons of drugs and great genetics.

I can believe that.
18 inches lean is not THAT huge at 6ft1.
20 shredded is very impressive but I assume this dude is either tall or of African descent...perhaps both in which case I can easily believe it.

Lean and big white guys naturally are much rarer IME.

17" is very reachable for a natty. 19" for an enhanced lifter. Add SEO for 20" and plus... Of course, there are freaks...

I'm sorry, nothing personal, but I don't believe this at all. A natural guy with 20" arms in contest condition? You're kidding right? There are some pros who can barely claim that with tons of drugs and great genetics.

That's fine, it doesn't matter who believes me, dudes a genetic freak. Had 18 arms in high school , before bodybuilding.

I can believe that.
18 inches lean is not THAT huge at 6ft1.
20 shredded is very impressive but I assume this dude is either tall or of African descent...perhaps both in which case I can easily believe it.

Lean and big white guys naturally are much rarer IME.

He's 5'11 and I've seen him at a chubby 260 before. Usually he's a 10 percent 235 -240. Competes around 205-210. He's been competing for around 15 years and his stage weight has gone up about 12 lbs in that time. Dude always had huge arms, always. They grow even when he doesn't resin them directly

I don't like to get into these kinda threads but I was just talking about this not to long ago with some buddies from my gym who were having a pissing contest about who's arms measured bigger! I tried to explain to them that bodybuilding is all about illusion and not what the tape measure reads. They didn't seem to understand until the tape measure actually came out and they surprised to see that one of our friends who has some very freaky looking arms measured at 18.5 yet they look 20 inch all day , pumped or cold!

The biggest arm I have ever witnessed on a natural (altho he is no longer natural) was my buddy Ty, he always had a really well developed chest and arms, great shape, great size! He is about 6'0 tall and at the time only about 200-210 lbs ( lean, under 9%) and he measured out at 19 inch. What strange tho, that was a couple years ago, he has been on gear the past couple years, easy 20-30 lbs bigger but his arms look the same size ! He has filled out ALOT in his back and legs tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

To all the guys that say this is possible and that's not possible. I say...Leroy Colbert.

I don't like to get into these kinda threads but I was just talking about this not to long ago with some buddies from my gym who were having a pissing contest about who's arms measured bigger! I tried to explain to them that bodybuilding is all about illusion and not what the tape measure reads. They didn't seem to understand until the tape measure actually came out and they surprised to see that one of our friends who has some very freaky looking arms measured at 18.5 yet they look 20 inch all day , pumped or cold!

The biggest arm I have ever witnessed on a natural (altho he is no longer natural) was my buddy Ty, he always had a really well developed chest and arms, great shape, great size! He is about 6'0 tall and at the time only about 200-210 lbs ( lean, under 9%) and he measured out at 19 inch. What strange tho, that was a couple years ago, he has been on gear the past couple years, easy 20-30 lbs bigger but his arms look the same size ! He has filled out ALOT in his back and legs tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I agree with you the illusion is what matters. I could care less what mine tape, in fact I've never measured but the appear bigger than they were I the past and that's what matters

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131