over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Realistic Natural Arm Size

IMHO.. I think a lot of people worry too much on how or what to do to make the bicep big.when in reality if u train them to give them shape and definition that will make them look bigger than what they are.

Remember no one that is impressed with your bicep size is gonna come up to u with a tape measure to measure them.or people don't look at u and say wow those bic are huge 20" or 18" or what ever.train them to shape em and they will still grow

Come think about this when u see a girls with big hot looking boobs you say damn those are some huge hot tit's right .you don't say damn those 42D are hot

My dude Ed Dickie aka "Super Honky" had 18-19 inch arms 100% natural and stayed at single digit bodyfat all the time no matter what he ate or whether he chose to workout or not. Probably the best white genetics I have ever seen and the strongest man bar none in Ohio's prison system.

It depends on a lot of factors. Your frame, height, weight, body fat, and of course genetics. Some guys just have big arms, like calves. Mine are 17 natural , lean and I am a 5'4 midget. I know there are guys with a lot bigger arms, usually taller.

Thanks for input guys.

The reason I asked is I've been natural for the last 5 years or so (when I trained) and recently got them back up to about 16.5 after 8 months of training.

When I was on 1g, this is the biggest they got but at 235 instead of 207. I came up from scrawny 140lbs and got fat.

I want max out each stage now because each thing only gets you so far.

My plan is to try to get to 17" arm size at 200 weight by spring, start with like 250mg and run all summer ramping up to get 18.

I wanted to try for 18 natty but it seems unrealistic given small joints and ecto background.

I always felt like everyone else had better genetics for arm size.

Off cycle I was never more than 15.5 but something seems to have broken loose with the high volume/frequency thing.

These threads are IMO kind of annoying since too many variables... going down the list to cinsider you got height, arm span, bicep/tricep cross section... what nowadays is genuinely considered "natural".... either it some kid using every OTC legal supp to still claim legal, or if claiming just PH cuz their legality is always evolving to stay ahead of fed bans.. or maybe they want to claim the ghrp/cjc cuz their still just using their natural GH right?

I know some guys claiming their okay with just having the illusion come show time but personally Id rather be rockings some baseballs/softballs to show sheer mass and density then of course for all those lazy tricep trainers worried too much about their splits and peaks of their bi... always keep in mind generally ur tri is about 65-70% of your arm size so before you get critiqued on your peak and definition blah blah blah be a thorough complete lifter and make sure your tri's are up to par for the initial holy shit impression of sheer size then they can fine tooth judge from there IMO...

I have 20's but im 7 weeks in a bulk cycle, i went bout 8 months without running anything and still maintained 19's....i am a mesomorph, 6', 270...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131