advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really bad Bicep/elbow issues on bullet help?

Chris288

Registered
So guys need some experienced help here. About halfway through a 16week Test only bulker having some horrible issues with arms. It looks like some old injurys are flaring up and I don't know what to do.

Right arm- Basically it's outside the elbow (tendinitis i think) on right arm and bottom of the elbow which is weird. Also , the very bottom right above the elbow at the main bicep vein it the bottom of the bicep. It gets do tight and pumps so easy. Almost think this is the bicep tendon inflammation. It is aggravating as I am right handed and on my cell phone a lot and it knots up sooo tight.

Left arm- little bit under the elbow but not very often. The main area here is that lower bicep in exact same area of the right arm above. Same symptoms, weakness, pumps, tightness pain. Exact area.

The right is by far the worse though. I can touch the side of the elbow and it is very sensitive which I think is a tendon.

My question is I don't know what to do. It affects other body parts as well. Chest, triceps a little bit. Bench press hurts the middle of both biceps and caused a sensitive weakness which is weird. Weighted dips doesn't bother it. Skull crushers hurt as well for triceps. Standing barbell press hurts the same area as bench press does.

So they feel a little better once I start working out a little and they get warmed up and I fight through the pain, but it takes almost 6 days to stop aching. The first 2 days after it aches and is sooo tight.

My problem is do I keep working around the injury and keep getting bigger and stronger or do i quit the bulk right in the middle? Is it causing damage?

Stats -
5ft 9inch 41year old
246 currently up from 220 goal of 250-255.
Test only 550mg per week.
Many cycles in past, but don't compete n more concerned bout health so starting doing 1 cycle per year.
Strength has been good for me (btw I am not strong like u guys on here, but for me it's been good)
Bench 335x5
Bent over row 275x5
Standing overhead barbell press 195x5
Curls 120x5- (weak as shit and mad cause I can't go higher n my goal was 135 x6 personal goal) stopped these last week.
Squat 375x5- I know squat sucks working on it
Deadliest sumo- 455x5.

I was hoping to keep going up a little in strength but if I have to stop the bullet it's gonna fuck me up cause planning ending bulker on Jan 2nd 2018- maintenance till mid Feb- then start cutting fat off for summer.

Sorry for typos guys wife has puter doing this on my phone.

Thanks

Sounds like tendinitis

My #1 rule that I learned a long time ago from someone else...

If it HURTS, don't do it!

I'd avoid any exercises that cause any pain whatsoever, and notch up the reps a bit for awhile. There's lots of things you can do that don't cause pain, right? Do those things.

My #1 rule that I learned a long time ago from someone else...

If it HURTS, don't do it!

I'd avoid any exercises that cause any pain whatsoever, and notch up the reps a bit for awhile. There's lots of things you can do that don't cause pain, right? Do those things.

Exactly. Sometimes you might have to use machines that keep that join locked into a certain position that doesn't hurt and do 15 to 20 reps or more. Whatever does not hurt at all. Sometimes if you do workout and it doesn't hurt it might hurt bad the next day, don't do that again. Just have to see what hurts and what doesn't. Go by the next day pain too. If you are experienced enough youll know the difference between "good" and "bad" pain.

IMO machines can be a big help for this sort of thing. So just try different movements and go light.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131