over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really Disheartening Fertility News From Doctor

I’ll pay for IVF before I’ll go off test. I’d lose my job for lack of ability to function.

$12-15k a pop depending on which IVF clinic you go to.

Yes, why are you shaking your head? HCG and FSH at those doses 3x per week is the most standard fertility protocol I've seen in the 20+ studies I've read on the topic.

Still curious Pissbrain why you're shaking your head at my fertility protocol. Can you elaborate?

I hear all the time about bodybuilders getting their girls pregnant on a cycle. I imagine these are guys cycling on and off and not guys who are on year round. Or they should get a paternity test lol.
I conceived both of my kids on heavy cycles that even included tren. I was cycling on and off then, not cruising in between. I have a feeling that is important. I would do a short PCT with clomid and HCG and then get off and be clean for a time equal to or greater than the time I was on. Thats how we did it then.

For anyone interested, I've been on enclomiphene for a few weeks now at 25mg per day. Libido is super high, more sex dreams as well. No noticeable side effects. I do seem to be having an easier time dieting, I'm thinking maybe the high HCG had me put on water weight, I'm almost sure it did when i first started, and maybe the enclomiphene is helping take that away. That would be my clear explanation if it was an AI but I wasn't aware if SERMs tended to cause people to retain water or to lose it. Anyone know how clomid tends to effect that? If anything estrogen except would be as high or higher with the enclomiphene added in.

For anyone interested, I've been on enclomiphene for a few weeks now at 25mg per day. Libido is super high, more sex dreams as well. No noticeable side effects. I do seem to be having an easier time dieting, I'm thinking maybe the high HCG had me put on water weight, I'm almost sure it did when i first started, and maybe the enclomiphene is helping take that away. That would be my clear explanation if it was an AI but I wasn't aware if SERMs tended to cause people to retain water or to lose it. Anyone know how clomid tends to effect that? If anything estrogen except would be as high or higher with the enclomiphene added in.
Does it not have the negative effect on mood the way clomid does?

I’ve always dropped 4-5lb going on SERM when not using an AI. Not sure how it works but that’s what happens, you dry up a little and cuts/separations come in better.

Drop erything let ur body refresh and get back 2 homeostasis, ul feel like sht for weeks tho. Den reintroduce ashwagandha and hcg.

I HAVE SPERM!! Just got my 7 month semen analysis back.

It's only 1 million/cc so I know most people would be very unhappy with that, but for the last few months I've had to think about the possibility of never being a father due to azoospermia. At least this gives the option of IVF/ICSI. I am hoping that this is just the start and that, like many others, it will now ramp up to higher levels and a natural pregnancy will be possible. I am also PRAYING that it was not just a fluke and I will continue to produce sperm for subsequent samples. But yes, I was ecstatic this morning and shared some tears with my wife just to know that it is at least possible to have my own children.

It's only 1 million/cc so I know most people would be very unhappy with that, but for the last few months I've had to think about the possibility of never being a father due to azoospermia. At least this gives the option of IVF/ICSI. I am hoping that this is just the start and that, like many others, it will now ramp up to higher levels and a natural pregnancy will be possible. I am also PRAYING that it was not just a fluke and I will continue to produce sperm for subsequent samples. But yes, I was ecstatic this morning and shared some tears with my wife just to know that it is at least possible to have my own children.
Man this is GREAT news. Very happy for you man and really gives me some hope. Keep us updated. EXCELLENT

Did you ever get your bloods drawn to see if levels got back to normal in your first 4 years when you were cycling on/off?
No. Never did any bloods back then. That was in the late 90s, early 2000s. I felt pretty decent all of the time. PCT was tough though.

Any updates on your Fertility journey?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity