over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really need some advice on this

physicalperfection

Newbies
hi everyone and thanks in advance for any advice given it is greatly appreciated.

Right im 6ft3 about a month ago i weighed 158 i now weigh about 162 i have made mininmal gains so first

Q1 am i still in the beginner gains bracket?

i have done alot of net research on roids and i like going to the gym when ever i can but i feel depressed with my impunity and wanted to do a cycle only to given me a nice frame to work with man boobs scare the hell out of me and i do not want to inject from my research i have found andriol and anavar to be the most interesting just to help boost me up the size ladder a little

Q2 whats better a combination of andriol / anavar
or just a higher dose of one or the other

Q3 ideally id like to take roids for a months cycle and work naturally from there im not a bb just a skinny guy on a life or death mission to be happy with my body i would be willing to risk a higher or more dangerous roid if anyone knows for fact i could not gain at least a stone with in that months cycle of the above as some of my research on the above roids talks about their limited gains unless begining hence the need for Q1

Q4 i attempt to work out twice a week minimum 3 if i can fit it in but due to social constraints i have missed a whole week of no gym work how badly is this affecting my gains bearing in mind if i miss a training sessions i always murder myself on my next session to try an make up for it?

once again thanks for the help ps. do i need to take nolvadex with the above roids as it sez their is no chance of man boobs with the above again thanks for ANY contributions :)

bit more info

just to shed a bit more light on q1 i have been going to the gym for a few months made some gains quit (not my personal choice really) started again about 2 months ago twice a week occasional 3 and missed a weeks training here and there. But just for the record im deadly serious about gains now and will do and maintain what ever it takes im tired of comments and being made to feel inadequate etc etc hard life bein skinny :( thanks again

I would never consider using something like this especially for the reasons you mentioned. What about your diet and training? Did you know that my husband Future had his shoulder rebuilt. He could only do a tricep pushdown for about 10 pounds. Now he gets bored with the stack. :) It takes patient and consistency. That is always what we try to share with our clients. Maybe PM Future for some training advice first and foremost because drugs are not the answer.:)

Agree completely with Scorpiogirl.

You need AT LEAST two years of steady, week in and week out training, not just going to the gym "whenever yuo can". Learn how yuor body responds to different training routines. For example, do yuo have trouble recovering from higher volume or low volume with heavy weight? Do yuo get stronger quickly, or have to really fight for gains in strength and size?

Learn everything you can about diet, and how yuor body responds to different foods. For example, do simple carbs make yuo fatter, or give yuo the extra energy to train hard? Do yuo smooth out on dairy products?

Yuo don't say how old yuo are, but from the style of yuor post, I'm guessing still in yuor teens and therefore still maturing physically. If this is the case, it is another reason why even considering drugs at this point is unreasonable.

This is a lifestyle, and takes, like most career paths, years to achieve. Yes, there are those wonder child people who pick up a weight and gain like crazy right out of the chute, but they are very few and far between. Use the next few years to learn all yuo can, and try to add bodyweight without adding a lot of excess fat - i.e. avoid "bulking" schemes. After a couple years or more, when yuor body weight is 200+ NATURALLY through diet and exercise, then maybe, if you're serious about competition, consider drugs.

Don't look for shortcuts - there aren't any without a lot of physical and legal risks.

thanks

Sorry for the lack of punctuation on my previous posts. I was at work so had to rush it lol!

I never do anything without research. In a nutshell my nutrition is great, naturally i could eat mass amounts of chocolate everyday and not gain anything even more shocking i dont undertake any calorie burning excercises besides the gym. Hence i think i fall under the category of a "hard gainer" although i am making progression at the gym im very unimpressed with the results measured against the timescale.

With nutrition i follow these simple rules:

1 1/2 times the amount of protein intake needed for my body mass daily

carbs about an hour before i hit the gym to energise myself, followed by protein shake

a protein shake within 20 mins of post-workout so i can set my body on the road to recovery asap

I naturally eat healthy anyway.

In training my target is to better my upper body appearance i work my biceps, triceps, trapezuis and back muscles with dumbells,
i start off with bench press followed by the squat (i was informed that this compound exercise stimulates the most muscle fibres in the legs but causes growth all over) then on to the dumbell exercises mentioned above, because I will continue to work out consistently over the years, but right now im concern with getting in shape for this summer.

Meaning i would like to gain a stone or would even be happy with half a stone in lean muscle mass. But summer is already upon us so again im looking for the miracles i beleive only available through anabolics.

im not injecting and not happy with man boobs although so i hear nolvadex taken with the oral steriod combats this but as previously mentioned andriol is mainly oil based testosterone greatly reducing or possible not creating any chance of gyemastica aka man boobs. by passing the liver thus no damage but lack of testo absorption. Hence the complaints about gains......but for a beginner maybe its enough for me to be happy. I was just hoping to gain some more advice and info before i take the plunge. Thanks

Last edited:
Be sure to include some simple carbs in yuor post-workout drink in addition to the protein. So maybe 50-60 gms of protein and 75-100 gms of mostly simple carbs. Yuo want to try and get this in immediately after training.

It would also be good to have a meal just before bed - protein, complex only carbs, and some good fats, as this will help yuo gain the right kind of weight, too.

ANY testosterone - injectable or otherwise - has the potential for creating gynocomastia ("man boobs") due to aromatization. So, too, does deca and trens due to progesterone side effects. Anavar does not have this problem but yuo won't gain much, if anything other than some increased strength, if yuo take this alone. NO compound taken orally by-passes the liver, this is one of the resons for using injectables - they are much easier on the liver.

I still think yuor reasons for wanting to do drugs at this stage are not good ones, and would encourage yuo to forget the idea of "miracles," as even with drugs this is unlikely to happen. A stone is what, 16 lbs roughly? This takes you to maybe 178 or so from the 162 yuo are now. At 6' 3" another 16 lbs or so isn't going to make the difference yuo think and hope it will.

Not trying to be harsh, but just trying to get yuo to think realisitcally about the risk:reward ratio here.

Last edited:
So many people try to over complicate things for guys in your situation.

First thing I'm going to say (and you won't like it but it's true) YOU DO NOT NEED STEROIDS!!!!!. Not yet.

You really need to focus on diet and training. And for a beginner that's not as hard as you might think either. Especially for someone new. I really buy into the K.I.S.S. approach (Keep it simple, stupid!) You need to focus on heavy compound movements. Stay away from Cable cross overs and pec decs and dumb bell flyes. You can't tweek and fine tune a muscle that simply isn't there yet. You need to focus on Bench press, Squat, Dead lift, Power cleans, Push press, clean and jerks. Bent over barbell rows... You know the HARD stuff.

AND

You need to eat. With your body type you should have little to fear from packing on fat. You will burn it off and also someone with your body type can eat a lot dirtier than someone of my body type.. lol

A great piece of advice when it comes to diet is to eat, and eat a lot of Protein and good fats and simple carbs. These won't hurt a guy like you at all. A proven strategy I've seen work MANY MANY times for ectomorphs is to drink a gallon of whole milk a day. Seriously! I got this tipp from a U.S. olympic Strength and conditioning coach (Glenn Pendlay). Try to drink between 2/3rds and a gallon of whole milk every day. It will give you the necessary calories, fats and proteins that your muscles need to start adding on size and strength. And the great thing about your body type is if you do start to get a little pudgy, you can always back off a bit, slightly tweek your diet, and BOOM it melts right off.

So in short. Focus on heavy compound movements. Squat every week. Pull every week, row every week and press over head every week etc. AND increase your caloric and protein intake. I believe if you try the gallon of whole milk a day it will work very well for you.

I'm a former nationaly Ranked Heavy weight Powerlifter and currently a nationaly Ranked Heavy weight StrongMan and the best thing I ever did for strength and size was building my entire week around heavy compound lifts.

Last edited:
Great Advice, Phreezer!

Simple and effective!

All above posts are the best advice for you. You have not even explored what your body can do naturally.......not even close. If you really get stuck try one of the top notch trainers on this board. These guys will get your physique to a level where everyone will think you are on gear......and you won't be! So instead of spending money on juice invest it in one of these guys here........it will be the best money you will ever spend!!

ok

thanks for all the advice you may be happy to know i am going to forget about the roids for now and soldier on.

I decided im going to stick to the squat, bench press and raid my local shop of his whole milk.:D

If i stick to compound excerises eat as suggested, What minimum -to- maximum pounds can i expect to gain working 3 days on and 2 off if i follow a solid 2 month routine?

Ps: there is this bodyzone shop near where i live who do one 2 one personal training. looks good from the pictures outside on what you can acheive in 8 weeks so i decided to investigate i went in and he said to me id be training roughly 20-40mins twice a week thats all you need. which to me for the gains shown looks too easy. i would just try it but its like £360 per month roughly about $800, i wouldnt like to waste that any suggestions as to wether that minimal amount of time can produce what looks to be 12 - 14 pound gains and losses in some cases.

thanks you've all been a great help

thanks for all the advice you may be happy to know i am going to forget about the roids for now and soldier on.

I decided im going to stick to the squat, bench press and raid my local shop of his whole milk.:D

If i stick to compound excerises eat as suggested, What minimum -to- maximum pounds can i expect to gain working 3 days on and 2 off if i follow a solid 2 month routine?

Ps: there is this bodyzone shop near where i live who do one 2 one personal training. looks good from the pictures outside on what you can acheive in 8 weeks so i decided to investigate i went in and he said to me id be training roughly 20-40mins twice a week thats all you need. which to me for the gains shown looks too easy. i would just try it but its like £360 per month roughly about $800, i wouldnt like to waste that any suggestions as to wether that minimal amount of time can produce what looks to be 12 - 14 pound gains and losses in some cases.

thanks you've all been a great help
For what it's worth, I own a gym. I think for the money it is expensive! Only training twice per week!?? I don't know what system or method they are going to use but in my personal experience it sounds like it is not going to be enough. I usually recommend three times a week minimum and split the body up into muscle groups (body parts). The 40 mins per session sounds about right but not twenty. I would honestly find a real gym and invest in one of the trainers here on the board. Phil Hernon, Gavin, DC or someone like that. These guys will get you the results you are looking for!! They are all very Professional and results oriented, not dollar driven!!

I don't even think he needs a trainer. His mission right now is like phreezer said. SIMPLE.

Monday - deadlifts (heavy as you can go) 5 sets x 8 reps, cleans 5 x 8 reps(there's a technique here so learn how to do them first- both deadlifts and cleans), go home and EAT

Wednesday - incline dumbell or barbell bench 5 x 8, military press 3 x 8, go home and EAT

Friday - squats (heavy and you can go) 5 sets x 12 reps, leg press 3 x 8, go home and EAT

Go as heavy as you can and still maintain good form. Do NOT sacrifice form to get a heavier weight.

Eat all you can, drink the milk, whatever, just get a lot of protein. Don't count calories, just eat 6-8 meals a day. You'll be packing it down at first but then you'll find yourself getting hungry every few hours. Lay around a lot. Relax.

Forget the steroids man. You said steroids to build a base well build a base THEN think about all that steroid guff. Everything phreezer said. Big heavy weight for big movements with big meals and big rest = big guys. Trust me. You'll gain a stone or two.

many thanks

many thanks ! ill be back to post here with some results in the near future fingers crossed :)

current weight 162

max bench at 8 reps 40kg (measley i know but my arms are so damn long its a mile long push each rep lol)

stay tuned......

and thanks for the advice and the amount of replies its been great

If you get your diet in check you will be amazed at what results you will get. It truly is amazing if you buckle down and eat right what you can accomplish with your diet. Search around about nutrition on this site for a while and you will get some of the best advice you can find.

DW

Go natural bro, plan yourself a good long term diet plan, train three four times a week, eat a lot of good proteins, 300-400 g /day, sleep the eight nine hours /night and you will have great gains.

Just a small tip, three daily portion of synthepure will give you close to 100g of the purest protein.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws