over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really O/T but I love this guy lol!!!

REA

Featured Member
Featured Member
True story.... (this was emailed to me hahahahha)

You gotta love this guy..... This is a story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception. As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift... just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope. Inside each manila envelope was an 8 x 10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them. After just standing there just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "Fuck you!". Then he turned to his bride and said, "Fuck you!". Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here." He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning. While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong. His revenge... making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members. This guy has balls the size of church bells. Do you think we might get a MasterCard "priceless" commercial out of this?
* Elegant wedding and reception for 300 family members and friends.........................................$32,000
* Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion.......................................$ 3,000.
* Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui............................................$ 8,500.
* The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride humping the best man..............Priceless. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there'sMASTERCARD :D :eek:

Last edited:
I would have paid to see the reaction of the bride and the best man. Even more the reaction of the brides father. Oh he must have been pissed.

Maverick

That is f'ing awesome - hilarious and oh what sweet revenge! Man that is slick - must have taken a lot of self control not to lose his shit before hand. I couldn't have pulled it off....

Thanks for that REA,

DrG

I think the first time I heard this story was about 15yrs ago, circa '89.

YEAH.. I HEARD THAT SAME STORY WHEN I WAS GETTING MARRIED 15 YEARS AGO.. i do not know if it actually happened but, it seems to make the rounds at every wedding lol..

Now that is some funny s***! I feel sorry for the groom though.....like I have said "Money and Women" is what separates who's got integrity and who doesn't. Your best buddy doesn't even think of going there! :mad:

That is so fuckin funny, i heard that a few years ago as well. Men get a bad rap for cheatin on women, but they do the same shit. I personaly would NEVER cheat on a girl cause i wouldnt want it done to me. Hard to find a girl you can really trust these days thats worth while.

danm thats awsome great thinking on his part.

I have to agree that is the ultimate payback...the whole time in his mind during the wedding and when he said I DO...he knew...that is sooooooooooooo sweet.

notch one up for the fellas

|--[\\\\]>---------- I have heard this story b4, years ago, it was sent to me via a massive email type thing. but good story non-the-less

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear