over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really stupid Things

Na no feds the fed would send you a letter.they don't play games with CD covers

They scammed a bunch here and flew away
you would be very suprised what the feds do....they would
100% do that going after much bigger fish im sure..

feds fuck around all the time....they need to be entertained
just like us

My wife is obsessed about certain things being clean. Baseboards, countertops, appliances. But man she just throws her laundry and shoes wherever she takes them off like a little kid
we should trade wives just for a day.

that would be neat

My wife never throws anything away. We’ll have a snack in bed and she’ll get up and go put her wrapper or trash on the counter in the kitchen, rather than turning two feet to the right to put it in the garbage can. Why not just leave it in the damn bedrr if it wasn’t gonna get in the trash anyways. And she leaves all her clothes next to the toilet for me to trip on in the middle of the night rather than toss it in the hamper that’s on her side of the bed
mine never closes a container...she is also the one who leaves empty
shit....she will put OJ back in the fridge with like 3 drops in it..(ive
posted pics before here)...cracker boxes left open...lunch meat turkey
bag left open just sitting in the fridge...

the best was going in for the mustard...(i shake it first, like you are supposed
to)....well guess what happens....yup the kitchen painted yellow.
cant make this shit up sadly..

Mustard stains the shit out of everything too
mine never closes a container...she is also the one who leaves empty
shit....she will put OJ back in the fridge with like 3 drops in it..(ive
posted pics before here)...cracker boxes left open...lunch meat turkey
bag left open just sitting in the fridge...

the best was going in for the mustard...(i shake it first, like you are supposed
to)....well guess what happens....yup the kitchen painted yellow.
cant make this shit up sadly..

I was on my phone when I felt a sneeze coming on. I quickly grabbed a tissue from the box on my desk and sneezed into it. I then went to the bathroom to pee. Instead of throwing the tissue into the toilet bowl, I threw my phone in. I don’t think I’ve ever been the same since.
Don’t worry bro, I’ve done similar things. ( but not the phone in the toilet) 😅 it happens in this busy fast pace world we are in now… sometimes we have to find humor in times of stress or we will drive ourselves crazy, lol

A month ago I went to the gas station...went in and gave the cashier $20...walked out, jumped into my truck and left without pumping the gas...getting old sucks

I've been doing shit like this since I hit early to mid 30s. this shit doesn't get any better, does it?

I've actually paid at the pump and driven off without getting the gas.

A month ago I went to the gas station...went in and gave the cashier $20...walked out, jumped into my truck and left without pumping the gas...getting old sucks
Lmao, I’ve done that!! Never thought I’d hear about someone else doing it!!! 😂😂

yea....thats like five of us now:(

Oh, you had the pump stuck in your car and drove off!? I figured you forgot to even put the pump in. I've not paid inside for many many years and forget how it works. I always use credit card at the pump.
Yeah you get a sickening sound when you put it in drive and get a couple feet away. Jars your memory real quick lol

I use my card at the pump then put the nozzle in and use the hold open “clip” on the handle then go in and grab a drink or whatever and let it fill up as I’m inside

Oh, you had the pump stuck in your car and drove off!? I figured you forgot to even put the pump in. I've not paid inside for many many years and forget how it works. I always use credit card at the pump.
I am an old timer...I still use cash...about 15 years ago my ex maxed out 2 of my credit cards...each card had a 5k max but each bill was $10k because of the interest...she says "what is interest"...I got a print out of all the crap she bought and showed her how a $50 pair of gym shoes ended up costing me $100...it all ended in a divorce!...

I am an old timer...I still use cash...about 15 years ago my ex maxed out 2 of my credit cards...each card had a 5k max but each bill was $10k because of the interest...she says "what is interest"...I got a print out of all the crap she bought and showed her how a $50 pair of gym shoes ended up costing me $100...it all ended in a divorce!...
One of my best friends had the same happen to him. She ran up about $30,000 and hid it from him. I think they were her cards. They divorced, and to get rid of her he paid them all off, gave her the house, and gave her his newish paid for car. He owns his own business and didn't want her coming after that.

Crazy how any adult can be so stupid.

One of my best friends had the same happen to him. She ran up about $30,000 and hid it from him. I think they were her cards. They divorced, and to get rid of her he paid them all off, gave her the house, and gave her his newish paid for car. He owns his own business and didn't want her coming after that.

Crazy how any adult can be so stupid
My ex hid her crap from me too...I found out what was going on when a car was repossessed...after paying about $3k to get it back I grabbed our bills...I saw that the electric bill had not been paid for 4 months...I called them and tried to pay it with my credit card but it was denied...I called visa and found out what she had been doing... 2 months later another bill from visa came on another card I had cancelled a year earlier...I went off like an atomic bomb...I guess I hurt her feelings when I brought it to her attention that the $20k I paid off on the credit cards and another $5k on overdue bills was the kids college fund...she ended up continuing her idiotic behavior after the divorce...she had to file for bankruptcy...she still owes a former landlord $4k...I bet her new husband has no idea what he got himself into...

Well my absent minded self had nothing to do with money... kinda.. I went to the nearest gas station.. it was early in the morning and I was running late.. I was going to pay with cash.. so I hit the cash button.. filled up my car.. listening to music.. jumped in my car and took off.. about three hours later I'm at work and see a state trooper walk in who was a buddy of mine.. I walked up to him and said " what ya doing in here ya piece of s#$%"?.. he laughed and said " well at least I pay for my gas .. so your the piece of s%^$"... it took a couple of seconds and was like ..crap.. he laughed and said I explained to them that you are a absent minded sob and you'll be by to pay it on your lunch.. I walked in the station on my lunch and every employee started laughing 😅...

Well as long as we are complaining g about wives.. ill say my wife is about perfect.. but has a couple idiosyncrasies that make me want to re enact o.js worst moments..
One of them is her ability to forget where she put things when she cleans and will tell you she didn't do it.. well.. I dont frickin clean so who did it??
Example.. I come in from working out.. I go to the door and take my shoes off and place them beside the door.. the next evening I'm hunting for my tennis shoe.. they arent at the door.. I ask my wife.. she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders and says " I don't know.. I didnt touch them"..
I respond " well I left them by the door and I didn't put them away".. she
again tells me she has no idea..
I look in every closet.. I look in the gym.. I literally scan every inch of our upstairs.. nothing.. I'm getting beyond pissed..
I finally go into my bedroom closet and open a draw in the closet.. well what do ya frickin know ?!?! There is my shoes..
I go back out to my wife and said " I found my frickin shoes.. in the draw in the bedroom closet.. " .. she says " oh.. good" ..now I'm thinking she must be rendered unconscious for this situation for her nonchalant behavior..
I say " you had to put them there.. id never put them in the draw in the closet.. "
She replies " I may have.. I dont remember.. I was just trying to get the house clean"..
I lose my mind " how do you not remember grabbing shoes that aren't your own.. walking them across the house.. going into my closet.. opening the draw .. a draw they have never been in before.. shoving them in the draw.. and it was less than 18 hours ago"?? She just looks at me and says " I don't know..I just dont" and goes back to cooking.. this is a once a week occurrence..😳

shit....listen to this one.....true story....swear to god.....

i had a few thousand....yes thousand (and im not gonna tell
you exact amount)....but i had it hidden in a paper bag...
(and im not gonna tell you where) but a pretty good spot.
taped up inside the spot...well fuck it....under the bathroom
sink....a week or so goes by....i go to put more in there
open up under the sink....and everything under there is gone
except a few rolls of toliet paper....my fucking heart dropped out
i was like "HONEY"what in the fuck happen in here!!!!?????
she said...."what. i cleaned under there last week"

:cry:.....

the bag must have fallen down and mixed in with other garbage
under there and she just threw everything out....

the fucking back fucking bathroom sink hasnt been cleaned
in like 5 years!!! and she decided to clean it..

oh that was a good one boy....she cried...i cried because she cried.

jesus....now i make sure to tell her where there is any money.

never do that again

:cool:
She didn't go on a shopping spree that weekend did she?

My wife can’t ever find anything. Because she never consistently puts it in the same place. She’s constantly accusing me of moving or throwing her things away. Then when I find them the very first place I check; she says I must have know where it was because I moved it, lol. I literally know where every single thing I one is at all times. My car keys go by the door, my wallet is either in my pocket or on the corner of my dresser. I almost alway know where her things are too. Oh your shoes? They’re under the coffee table. Your keys? You left them on the counter. Did you check your car for tour water bottle? Lol
Well as long as we are complaining g about wives.. ill say my wife is about perfect.. but has a couple idiosyncrasies that make me want to re enact o.js worst moments..
One of them is her ability to forget where she put things when she cleans and will tell you she didn't do it.. well.. I dont frickin clean so who did it??
Example.. I come in from working out.. I go to the door and take my shoes off and place them beside the door.. the next evening I'm hunting for my tennis shoe.. they arent at the door.. I ask my wife.. she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders and says " I don't know.. I didnt touch them"..
I respond " well I left them by the door and I didn't put them away".. she
again tells me she has no idea..
I look in every closet.. I look in the gym.. I literally scan every inch of our upstairs.. nothing.. I'm getting beyond pissed..
I finally go into my bedroom closet and open a draw in the closet.. well what do ya frickin know ?!?! There is my shoes..
I go back out to my wife and said " I found my frickin shoes.. in the draw in the bedroom closet.. " .. she says " oh.. good" ..now I'm thinking she must be rendered unconscious for this situation for her nonchalant behavior..
I say " you had to put them there.. id never put them in the draw in the closet.. "
She replies " I may have.. I dont remember.. I was just trying to get the house clean"..
I lose my mind " how do you not remember grabbing shoes that aren't your own.. walking them across the house.. going into my closet.. opening the draw .. a draw they have never been in before.. shoving them in the draw.. and it was less than 18 hours ago"?? She just looks at me and says " I don't know..I just dont" and goes back to cooking.. this is a once a week occurrence..😳

She didn't go on a shopping spree that weekend did she?
she very well could have....but she didnt buy me anything.

honestly, she was so upset....im pretty sure it went out with the trash.
its hard for her to lie...she just cant lie.

after about 6 hard hours of "fuck this and fuck that!!!"
i was like...."it ok honey...wasnt your fault, i should have told you where
i was hiding it, and hopefully some dumpster diver who needs it get it"

and that was it....

now cash goes into the 1200lb safe bolted to the floor and through the wall

:cool:

My wife can’t ever find anything. Because she never consistently puts it in the same place. She’s constantly accusing me of moving or throwing her things away. Then when I find them the very first place I check; she says I must have know where it was because I moved it, lol. I literally know where every single thing I one is at all times. My car keys go by the door, my wallet is either in my pocket or on the corner of my dresser. I almost alway know where her things are too. Oh your shoes? They’re under the coffee table. Your keys? You left them on the counter. Did you check your car for tour water bottle? Lol
dude this was such an issue our first couple years too

until i made a box....MY SHIT

anything of mine...receipts....bills....W2s....important papers...insurance papers.
GO IN MY BOX!!!....get it???.....i bought a new magazine for a sig365...left it on
the counter for a couple days...found it a year later in a drawer after she said she
never touched it...

well that shit dont happen anymore...

MAKE A BOX!!!!!!

dude this was such an issue our first couple years too

until i made a box....MY SHIT

anything of mine...receipts....bills....W2s....important papers...insurance papers.
GO IN MY BOX!!!....get it???.....i bought a new magazine for a sig365...left it on
the counter for a couple days...found it a year later in a drawer after she said she
never touched it...

well that shit dont happen anymore...

MAKE A BOX!!!!!!
Oh my stuff is always where it belongs. She doesn’t touch it or move it. And I don’t leave it out where it would need to be moved. But she takes her shoes off wherever she happens to be, the bathroom, under the kitchen table, upstairs in her home office. And then causes everyone of moving them when she can’t find them. It’s like uh, they’re literally right there under tour chair at the dining table. No one would touch your shoes, no one has any interest in throwing your papers away. And if it’s so important that it can’t get thrown out, it probably shouldn’t be in the stack of grocery ads on the end of the counter. Usually she can’t find it cause she leaves it out, so I go and put it on her nightstand or whatever so it doesn’t get ruined. And then she’ll call me at work all mad because she can’t find her salon license, or her payroll notebook, and accuse me of throwing it out and I never pay attention to anything blah blah blah. Yet I can tell you where every single possession I have is.

Oh my stuff is always where it belongs. She doesn’t touch it or move it. And I don’t leave it out where it would need to be moved. But she takes her shoes off wherever she happens to be, the bathroom, under the kitchen table, upstairs in her home office. And then causes everyone of moving them when she can’t find them. It’s like uh, they’re literally right there under tour chair at the dining table. No one would touch your shoes, no one has any interest in throwing your papers away. And if it’s so important that it can’t get thrown out, it probably shouldn’t be in the stack of grocery ads on the end of the counter. Usually she can’t find it cause she leaves it out, so I go and put it on her nightstand or whatever so it doesn’t get ruined. And then she’ll call me at work all mad because she can’t find her salon license, or her payroll notebook, and accuse me of throwing it out and I never pay attention to anything blah blah blah. Yet I can tell you where every single possession I have is.

have you ever been diagnosed with ADHD or OCD? I know you've mentioned before that if a monkey wrench is thrown into your daily routine, it can make you lose it a bit and totally throw you off track. story of my life, easiest way to make me lose something is to put it right in front of me. or, put it in a place where I don't normally have it. if I accidentally put my wallet, keys or phone down somewhere unfamiliar, guaranteed I'm freaking out until I finally remember

that's why they make keychains, they allow me to lose all my keys at the same time. that way I don't have to worry about two or more different sets!

I'm also at least mildly retarded and vape too much cannabis

speaking of stupid, anyone ever try opening the front door of their office building with your house key, or worse, your wallet?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws