over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reason #89743658943 why you should be doing HIIT

I do 6 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical before each workout - 20 seconds all out 10 seconds rest , I drive the resistance all the way to 14 on the 20 then dial it back to 7. Tried biking -legs blow up with blood, sprints are out too much on the knees and ankles.

Days off is 12 minutes HIIT on Elliptical.

ED morning 20-30 minutes walking the hills in my neighborhood.
Training is very quick - less than a minute between sets after warm ups. I do more sets these days lighter and higher rep range.

Legs sometimes get giant sets.
heavy leg extensions immediately proceed to 45 degree leg press then immediately to smith squats...repeat 4 times raising the weight.

I'd rather die a slow death then do low intensity cardio in the gym.

I do 6 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical before each workout - 20 seconds all out 10 seconds rest , .

Resembles a Tabata workout. I have used it in the past with good results during some down time to stay leaner. I wounder how it works for most people long term before lifting. If it cuts into muscle gains?

Resembles a Tabata workout. I have used it in the past with good results during some down time to stay leaner. I wounder how it works for most people long term before lifting. If it cuts into muscle gains?
I've heard more than one person say to consider a true HIIT workout as another day of lifting weights as far as your recovery goes. So if you think you need the occasional day of rest for recovery, then don't do HIIT every "off" day ;)

I do 6 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical before each workout - 20 seconds all out 10 seconds rest , I drive the resistance all the way to 14 on the 20 then dial it back to 7. Tried biking -legs blow up with blood, sprints are out too much on the knees and ankles.

Training is very quick - less than a minute between sets after warm ups. I do more sets these days lighter and higher rep range.

heavy leg extensions immediately proceed to 45 degree leg press then immediately to smith squats...repeat 4 times raising the weight.

Is there a specific reason why you do it before the weight training?

Sounds like a man who is putting his health and fitness #1

ya the timing is like tabata outline - I see a lot of different HIIT outlines 30 seconds then 1.5 minutes down repeat.

It actually helps mine my legs stay fuller and like a mini training session.
keep in mind I am in my forties and I only train legs once a week, in my younger days it would have been hard to do the elliptical under those circumstances-as I was moving enormous poundages.

Is there a specific reason why you do it before the weight training?

yes warm up body temp/ blood flow set up for maximal pump -there are a few things I do to get enhance the best work outs I can:

Slam around 5-6 grams of Cit Mal 30 minutes before wo.

additional CM is added to my pre-intra-post shake which has everything in it powdered muscle EAA's BCAA plus creatine glutamine glycerine etc.
When I get to the gym
I start the process by applying sweet sweat all over the body parts to be trained and joints, cover up in hoodie and sweats and hit the cardio.
At the end of that I am soaked and body temp on high - probably generating infra red heat.
quickly change in lighter clothes and start warming the muscles up.

Unreal results when you are completely warm and blood flow maximized.

After the workout stretched last sip of po wo and more water- I pretty much grab my head phones put on some light relaxing music and lie down in a corner to destress for about 10 minutes - then light shower drink my 50 grams egg whites from my hydroflask and eat my lenny and larry's cookie and chill from all the endorphins running through me as I drive home.

Another good reason is there’s no excuse to skip the cardio after weight training like many of us do. Six minutes isn’t bad I might give that a shot. I would think this would be hard on elliptical because with only 10 seconds of rest it almost takes 10 seconds just to lower it down to level seven .

yes warm up body temp/ blood flow set up for maximal pump -there are a few things I do to get enhance the best work outs I can:

Slam around 5-6 grams of Cit Mal 30 minutes before wo.

additional CM is added to my pre-intra-post shake which has everything in it powdered muscle EAA's BCAA plus creatine glutamine glycerine etc.
When I get to the gym
I start the process by applying sweet sweat all over the body parts to be trained and joints, cover up in hoodie and sweats and hit the cardio.
At the end of that I am soaked and body temp on high - probably generating infra red heat.
quickly change in lighter clothes and start warming the muscles up.

Unreal results when you are completely warm and blood flow maximized.

After the workout stretched last sip of po wo and more water- I pretty much grab my head phones put on some light relaxing music and lie down in a corner to destress for about 10 minutes - then light shower drink my 50 grams egg whites from my hydroflask and eat my lenny and larry's cookie and chill from all the endorphins running through me as I drive home.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity