over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reason for low total test

trekrider215

Registered
I recently got bloodwork done while running 770mgs a week of pharma grade test c test p blend from a compounding pharmacy made for my buddies anti aging clinic. Probably been at that dose for about 8 weeks now. Also running tren, mast, a small amount of deca and prescription grade arimidex.

Total test only came back at 1400. E2 at 28. Ran LC/MS total test and sensitive e2 panel.

I dont understand. Ive gotten bloodwork at least a dozen times before at a wide range of dosages. I should easily be close to around 3000 total test considering that dose.

Gear came right from the pharmacy. Any one have any clues as to what could cause this? Could it somehow be the tren or mast?? I'm just stumped.

Also pin frequency when blood was taken was every other day. Just switched to everyday.

Last edited:
What was the range they used for total test? I recently got my total test checked on 500mg of test E per week. The testing range was 250-872. My total test was 1436. I inject 100mg of test E 5 times a week.

What was the range they used for total test? I recently got my total test checked on 500mg of test E per week. The testing range was 250-872. My total test was 1436. I inject 100mg of test E 5 times a week.

264-916

Im just used to much higher results on all my past labs.

No bueno that's strange I just pulled bloods at 450mg test a week and came out 2800 total 72 hours after pin.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

No bueno that's strange I just pulled bloods at 450mg test a week and came out 2800 total 72 hours after pin.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

It really is. The only difference i can think of is this time i wasnt on hgh and all my other labwork was taken while on growth. Who fucking knows though.

I wonder if SHBG has something to do with it. I sisnt get that or free test, tested.

Also, is "total test" the test that is free and floating around in the body not doing shit or is that whats bound to receptors and shit. Or is it just the sum of everything like the name would suggest?

Ive also had a pretty bad cold for the last few weeks. WBC wasnt really elevated significantly though. Wonder if that could play a role.

Im also cutting while all the other times were more of on a gaining phase.

Last edited:
I recently got bloodwork done while running 770mgs a week of pharma grade test c test p blend from a compounding pharmacy made for my buddies anti aging clinic. Probably been at that dose for about 8 weeks now. Also running tren, mast, a small amount of deca and prescription grade arimidex.

Total test only came back at 1400. E2 at 28. Ran LC/MS total test and sensitive e2 panel.

I dont understand. Ive gotten bloodwork at least a dozen times before at a wide range of dosages. I should easily be close to around 3000 total test considering that dose.

Gear came right from the pharmacy. Any one have any clues as to what could cause this? Could it somehow be the tren or mast?? I'm just stumped.

Also pin frequency when blood was taken was every other day. Just switched to everyday.

Makes me wonder if the tren has anything to do with the low total test. I'm running 300mg of tren E/week along with the 500mg of test E.

Makes me wonder if the tren has anything to do with the low total test. I'm running 300mg of tren E/week along with the 500mg of test E.

Thats what i was leaning towards if i had to come up with some type of a guess. I just feel like theres probably tons of dudes who post up normal test levels while on tren. Im going to retest again in a few days though.

264-916

Im just used to much higher results on all my past labs.

My buddy said Matt(FutureFreak) had his pharmaceutical testosterone tested in a lab and it came back only containing half the amount of testosterone on the label. This is what my friend said. I didn’t verify it with Matt.

My buddy said Matt(FutureFreak) had his pharmaceutical testosterone tested in a lab and it came back only containing half the amount of testosterone on the label. This is what my friend said. I didn’t verify it with Matt.

Yah honestly brother i have considered that too. Im pretty close to sending a sample to Janoshik to have tested. Its supposed to be 200mgs Test Cyp with 20mgs Test Prop. Dont ask me who came up with those numbers. Doesnt really sound ideal for trt but that's what the clinic uses and they're pretty reputable.

The pharm grade test I use for my TRT prescribed from doctor puts me at a total test of around 800 on just 100 mg/wk. Something is up with your testosterone.

Were the lab results CAPPED at 1,400, or was 1,400 your actual number?

Some places will only list that it's above a certain number and won't give your exact reading.

Were the lab results CAPPED at 1,400, or was 1,400 your actual number?

Some places will only list that it's above a certain number and won't give your exact reading.

Nah, there was no cap on this specific test (LC/MS). 1449.7 ng/dl was my reading.

The pharm grade test I use for my TRT prescribed from doctor puts me at a total test of around 800 on just 100 mg/wk. Something is up with your testosterone.

That doesn't really mean anything though. I know guys who legitimately get prescribed 300mgs a week just to get to 1200. People are vastly different in how they test out on a specific dose. The problem with my situation is I already have so much bloodwork done and know where I should be.

I wonder what the odds are that the compounding pharmacy fucked this up. I guess it's hard for me to believe so I'm just trying to find another rational explanation.

Do you have different test on hand? Pin that for 2 weeks and go retest.

I'd put it on the testosterone you're using before thinking you need 1k mg to get 3k+

I would question the legitimacy of the testosterone. Questions I'd ask myself - is it shipped directly to you by the compounding pharmacy? Or is your buddy giving it to you? Is it a large and reputable compounding pharmacy?

the range doesn't matter, the total number you end up getting isn't relative to the range in any way.

1400 seems really low for 500mg, more like 200mg...

I wasn't aware compounding pharmacies can make prop legally. Your results are consistent with about 200mg/week...

the range doesn't matter, the total number you end up getting isn't relative to the range in any way.

1400 seems really low for 500mg, more like 200mg...

I'm going to switch test brands and get re-tested in a month or so.

I wasn't aware compounding pharmacies can make prop legally. Your results are consistent with about 200mg/week...

I agree. It makes sense that some people need more testosterone to reach a certain level than others, but not 3x or more as much! There is a limit of how much you can write off for this.

200 mg should put someone at minimum 1200 or so, and that is on the low end.

Several compounding pharmacies across the U.S. can blend any ester of testosterone legally.

Empower is probably one, if not the largest compounding pharmacies in the U.S. I use them on the regular.

https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/testosterone-propionate-injection.html

https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/testosterone-cypionate-propionate-injection.html

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner