over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reason for low total test

I agree. It makes sense that some people need more testosterone to reach a certain level than others, but not 3x or more as much! There is a limit of how much you can write off for this.

200 mg should put someone at minimum 1200 or so, and that is on the low end.

Based on my previous labs 200mgs a week put me at 1125 and that was actually just on my homebrew test e.

Six months ago while running 600mg/wk of ugl test e, labs came back at 2934.

Yet THIS time im supposed to be running pharma grade and 660mgs puts me at 1400? No way.

The thing is, the bottles came right out of their clinic. I know without a shadow of a doubt there was no type of shadiness involved whatsoever.

It looks like an absolutely normal bottle of Test from a compounding pharmacy.

Its made by "US Compounding Pharmacies". Theres an exact address on the label, but all i can remember are the city/state, which is Conway, AR.

Anyone ever heard of any products coming from them?

I just paid Janoshik for a sample to be tested. Should be flying in a day or two. So we'll know soon enough whats in there i guess. If theres an issue with the product, its most definitely the compounding pharmacies fault.

Their website looks legit. Fda registered with all the credentials. It actually mentions they specialize in hormone replacement therapy and biodentical hormones.. Hmm. Always the chance they could have fucked up somehow i guess.

Last edited:
I agree. It makes sense that some people need more testosterone to reach a certain level than others, but not 3x or more as much! There is a limit of how much you can write off for this.

200 mg should put someone at minimum 1200 or so, and that is on the low end.

Is that testing the day after a 1x a week shot?

200 generic pharma cyp divided into daily pins puts me at 900.

yeah. u gotta do bloods the exact same time every time. pin sunday, test tuesday, then every test should follow that protocol.
the basic multiples are 10x dose peak, 4-5x or so trough.

Based on my previous labs 200mgs a week put me at 1125 and that was actually just on my homebrew test e.

Six months ago while running 600mg/wk of ugl test e, labs came back at 2934.

Yet THIS time im supposed to be running pharma grade and 660mgs puts me at 1400? No way.

The thing is, the bottles came right out of their clinic. I know without a shadow of a doubt there was no type of shadiness involved whatsoever.

It looks like an absolutely normal bottle of Test from a compounding pharmacy.

Its made by "US Compounding Pharmacies". Theres an exact address on the label, but all i can remember are the city/state, which is Conway, AR.

Anyone ever heard of any products coming from them?

I just paid Janoshik for a sample to be tested. Should be flying in a day or two. So we'll know soon enough whats in there i guess. If theres an issue with the product, its most definitely the compounding pharmacies fault.

Their website looks legit. Fda registered with all the credentials. It actually mentions they specialize in hormone replacement therapy and biodentical hormones.. Hmm. Always the chance they could have fucked up somehow i guess.

So you have a prescription from a doctor? A compounding pharmacy would require one. I would say that if you have a legit script from a doctor here in the US and sent the script to the pharmacy here in the US then it sounds like the pharmacist that mixed it up made an error and it is seriously under dosed. If it is a legit pharmacy they have no incentive to cheat people, they would be out of business fast.

I have a compounding pharmacy about 15 minutes from my home and used them for some pet meds. I would trust them to mix my stuff up if I went that route. Maybe you have a compounding pharmacy in your area, or better yet just use the script with your health insurance like I do and get it through them. I have the doctor's office send it electronically to the pharmacy and then I get it in the mail.

Mine level is usually between 700 and 800 two or three days after pinning with 100 mg. Im using the test I get through the huge mail order pharmacy that my health insurance uses. Don't recall the brand, but it tests as good as the Watson I have had.

yeah. u gotta do bloods the exact same time every time. pin sunday, test tuesday, then every test should follow that protocol.
the basic multiples are 10x dose peak, 4-5x or so trough.

Yeah, I pin on Sunday and usually get tested on Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131