over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasonable doubt about DNP

Beti ona

Banned
On a diet without DNP, you always have 2 choices:

A- Do not do an a cardio, and do not eat 100 grams of rice.
B- Doing a cardio that burns those 100 grams of rice.

In mathematical terms there are no differences, everything is reduced to a personal choice.

If you enter DNP in the equation, is there any difference? Since DNP makes you burn fat to more activity, it seems that option B is superior.

Your thoughts. :cool:

Last edited:
On a diet without DNP, you always have 2 choices:

A- Do not do an a cardio, and do not eat 100 grams of rice.
B- Doing a cardio that burns those 100 grams of rice.

In mathematical terms there are no differences, everything is reduced to a personal choice.

If you enter DNP in the equation, is there any difference? Since DNP makes you burn fat to more activity, it seems that option B is superior.

Your thoughts. :cool:
A- use Dnp correctly in the way it was designed to be used and get the results that people with the knowledge no are possible or,

B- sit here and debate different diets over whether or not DMP as useful and basically ridiculing it from the jump without having any scientific stance on the opinion

That stuff is extremely volatile stuff and if used correctly you can be extremely beneficial but if used incorrectly is incredibly deadly. Simple as that. It's just like taking one aspirin for a headache or taking an entire bottle and going Six Feet Under. I feel like your question is misworded worded possibly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

My thoughts on dnp are this. I'm using it to get cut or drop fat so I'm going to maximize it's usage everyway I can.

That means 1. Cutting calories 2. Dropping carbs significantly (I want the least amount of sides so I don't look like a damn junkie in public with my daughter or girlfriend) 3. Doing as close to my same lifting routine as possible and adding in more cardio.

I just don't see the sense in taking dnp, sitting on the couch and eating ice cream like I see a lot of people posting. How much better would their results be if they focused more on their training and diet while using dnp?

It should be used as an additional tool in cutting. Not the only tool in cutting. Just my opinion

I do not need moral lessons. I am a long-term user of DNP, it is not something new for me.

I am diligent about diet, train and fasting cardio, but when you take weeks eating protein/vegetables, its difficult to not break never the diet. I do not have planning of a food/cheat days.

Yesterday, I just had a cardio session on the stepper, that shit made me hungry and I went to eat 2 slices of white bread.

I am very analytical and I would like to know if it would have been better not to do the damn cardio session and not eat the bread.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Usually I do stationary bike or walk on the asphalt. Yesterday was the first time I did the stepper.

I do not need moral lessons. I am a long-term user of DNP, it is not something new for me.

I am diligent about diet, train and fasting cardio, but when you take weeks eating protein/vegetables, its difficult to not break never the diet. I do not have planning of a food/cheat days.

Yesterday, I just had a cardio session on the stepper, that shit made me hungry and I went to eat 2 slices of white bread.

I am very analytical and I would like to know if it would have been better not to do the damn cardio session and not eat the bread.

Thanks!

Bro this comes down a matter of how much you can stand, personally. If you can't control the cravings from doing a little cardio then don't do it, or get something to help you curb the cravings. ECA works pretty well on DNP for helping short term. Phentermine too if you can get your hands on it.

I used to just chew the crap out of Nicotine gum every time i had a carb craving and it would go away. I'm not a smoker, and no it's not advice i'd give everyone but it did work for me.

Thanks!

You were hungry so had say 26 carbs from white bread?? Lol

Bottom line you dont need DNP to be shredded for a show..im amazed at the fixation people have about dnp...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My thoughts on dnp are this. I'm using it to get cut or drop fat so I'm going to maximize it's usage everyway I can.

That means 1. Cutting calories 2. Dropping carbs significantly (I want the least amount of sides so I don't look like a damn junkie in public with my daughter or girlfriend) 3. Doing as close to my same lifting routine as possible and adding in more cardio.

I just don't see the sense in taking dnp, sitting on the couch and eating ice cream like I see a lot of people posting. How much better would their results be if they focused more on their training and diet while using dnp?

It should be used as an additional tool in cutting. Not the only tool in cutting. Just my opinion

Why half ass it? If you're cutting do it right or don't do it at all.

I always drop my calories SUPER low and cut down training to 3x a week.

The only thing carbs are gonna do is create more heat, they will never make it to the muscle to restore glycogen.

And I have a very active job. Up on my feet 8-10 hours during a shift. I'm fucking exausted from carrying a DNP monkey on my back by the end of the day

Bro this comes down a matter of how much you can stand, personally. If you can't control the cravings from doing a little cardio then don't do it, or get something to help you curb the cravings. ECA works pretty well on DNP for helping short term. Phentermine too if you can get your hands on it.

I used to just chew the crap out of Nicotine gum every time i had a carb craving and it would go away. I'm not a smoker, and no it's not advice i'd give everyone but it did work for me.

Bro, I use EC, I can not take aspirin. I'm going to try nicotine gum, Matt Porter has an article about that on his blog. :)

You were hungry so had say 26 carbs from white bread?? Lol

Lol

Anyway, no one has a scientific answer on which option is better in DNP? More food and more exercise or less food and less exercise?

Yes, we know that the ideal is more exercise and less food, but that's not the answer I'm looking for.

More food=more heat+more exercise to equal fatloss

On DNP I'd rather skip the bread and sit on my couch and not sweat my balls off

The less calories you eat, the more fat you will burn. Same as when off DNP. One of the most brutal side effects of DNP, however, is the insane hunger.

This all comes down to what you can tolerate.
No matter what, DNP is the most debated drug on here—diet wise, protocol wise, dosage wise, ALL of it.

But fuck it, it works.

I just got done running 200-400mgs for 14 days.
I kept 100g of carbs in on workout days—this significantly helped with cravings.
Off days I did light cardio for 30 mins.

Diet was very high protein (450ish, low carbs, low fats). The majority of the time, DNP crushes me with cravings, but those 100 carbs PWO help immensely. Basically calorie zig zagging.

One of the most brutal side effects of DNP, however, is the insane hunger.

Worse than insane. It's fucking unreal. I had sugar cravings that do me in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

When not on DNP--I can kinda control it.
Gimmie just 200 ...and on day three, It's a done deal....Ice cream and Oreos.
Wanna kill myself after I'm done.

I swear that stuff makes food taste much better than it actually is

Yes, the nicotine will distract a little bit from the cravings...also nicotine works great preworkout for me...more mental focus and mind muscle awareness without the overly jittery heart racing type of feeling I get from other stimulants preworkout. It actually feels like a pretty good nootropic all around, mind feels clearer and much like my ADD med. on a much lighter scale, but noticeable.

The less calories you eat, the more fat you will burn. Same as when off DNP. One of the most brutal side effects of DNP, however, is the insane hunger.

Hunger is brutal.

My original approach was caused by next thought process: Since in DNP you burn more calories in all biochemical processes, etc., it could be that burning 300 calories and eating 300 calories would be superior to not doing cardio and not eating.

Thanks!

I think it is better to not do the cardio session and not eat the bread. I do spinning classes and I love them but I come home at dinner and eat a lot of carbs because I am starving. Its great for cardio vascular health for sure but not worth it if you are really trying to lose BF. For me, maybe very light cardio like walking on the treadmill for 30-40 minutes will work. I also cannot take MK-677 it makes me a carboholic LOL and I stop losing BF. Just my experience.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear