over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons for AAS over Designer Steroids

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Everytime I ran it, twice a year for 4 week cycles and went for my yearly check up all my blood work came back great. I think it may elevate lipid/ liver values while ON, but return to normal after cycle. Keep your diet clean, take your supports and you will be fine. How many mg's do you plan on running. I never went over 30

Thanks for the info. I would do 30mgs for 4 weeks, all I have enough for. I am thinking of some proviron at the end of my cycle also.

epistane is awesome stuff, you stay dry, and get good quality gains, only side effects was some lethargy at higher doses. I took one 10mg cap of superdrol and the next day my chest was so puffy i thought i'd have horrific gyno for sure if i continued, scared the shit out of me and sold it to a friend. I know alot of guys that had gyno issues with superdrol as well as m1t, just throwing that out there.

epistane is awesome stuff, you stay dry, and get good quality gains, only side effects was some lethargy at higher doses. I took one 10mg cap of superdrol and the next day my chest was so puffy i thought i'd have horrific gyno for sure if i continued, scared the shit out of me and sold it to a friend. I know alot of guys that had gyno issues with superdrol as well as m1t, just throwing that out there.

NO NO NO. *REAL SUPERDROL(Methasteron; methylated Masteron) can NOT cause GYNO. The problem is, many of the so-called "clones" of Superdrol did NOT actually contain the Methasteron compound..

NO NO NO. *REAL SUPERDROL(Methasteron; methylated Masteron) can NOT cause GYNO. The problem is, many of the so-called "clones" of Superdrol did NOT actually contain the Methasteron compound..

I believe that the clone i used was called m-drol

I believe that the clone i used was called m-drol

Yes, it's known that MANY of the M-drol batches contained a different(yet powerful) steroid compound. People experienced water retention too, at times, which is not possible with real Superdrol.

Superdrol made me feel bad(just like anadrol), that working out was difficult. I felt run down and like total shit.

Maybe its a dose dependent thing. But at low dose I feel like awesome like my mood and energy is so elevated thats its scaring me.

Did you get rid of the gyno and if so how?

Unfortunately it took getting surgery to get rid of the pain and embarrassment. So my little $45 cycle mistake turned into a $3000+ fix up.

As was stated REAL superdrol CANNOT produce gyno as it does not chemically aromatize, neither can M1T. Having said that the best oral I ever used was Cybersolutions M1T. It even beat human grade anadrol

to me, DS are just shitty versions of AAS that people (usually teens or young people) use because they are scared of the needle and not able to afford or acquire pharma grade UGL gear, that have somehow made it into the market before the FDA realizes they are a steroid and then bans them

you should check out anabolicminds.com "anabolics" section, bunch of 17 year old twinks 5'10" 140 lbs soaking wet dabbling in these pro hormones/designer steroids. pathetic

Interesting, and as you mentioned it shouldn't cause water retention either but when I took my stack I definitely gained a good bit of water weight. Having said that there was also halodrol, max lmg and dmz in there as well so maybe it was from them but it definitely wasn't all "dry gains". Do you have any idea what these clones have that causes the gyno/water retention?

Unfortunately it took getting surgery to get rid of the pain and embarrassment. So my little $45 cycle mistake turned into a $3000+ fix up.

Damn man that's nuts. If you don't mind me asking how did the surgery go? I've recently been reading about a lot of surgeries that look good in still pictures but when the person flexes it looks weird. Are you happy with the result of yours? and I think once you've had the surgery it can never really come back right?

Oh and do you think you would have been fine if you did normal PCT?

to me, DS are just shitty versions of AAS that people (usually teens or young people) use because they are scared of the needle and not able to afford or acquire pharma grade UGL gear, that have somehow made it into the market before the FDA realizes they are a steroid and then bans them

you should check out anabolicminds.com "anabolics" section, bunch of 17 year old twinks 5'10" 140 lbs soaking wet dabbling in these pro hormones/designer steroids. pathetic

I'd say thats a pretty accurate statement

and yes I agree, it's pathetic. One kid was telling me how what he took made his bench go from 135 to 185..my only thought was why the hell is someone who benches 135 taking anything??

Yes, it's known that MANY of the M-drol batches contained a different(yet powerful) steroid compound. People experienced water retention too, at times, which is not possible with real Superdrol.

This is correct.

An issue that is reported among SD users too often to be ignored is "post cycle gyno"... For whatever reason, many users report gyno after finishing their cycles, and sometimes after pct.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

I liked SD but epi waste of money imo.

Seen this a bunch as well... Although most hormones have a few non-responders, it seems a drawback with epi is a higher than normal % of non responders - people either love it or hate it.

Interesting, and as you mentioned it shouldn't cause water retention either but when I took my stack I definitely gained a good bit of water weight. Having said that there was also halodrol, max lmg and dmz in there as well so maybe it was from them but it definitely wasn't all "dry gains". Do you have any idea what these clones have that causes the gyno/water retention?

M-lmg is the only one of the four that is considered "wet"... Halodrol is dry, and dmz is 2 sd molecules joined together (essentially identical effects to SD once the body breaks it into SD) so it too is dry.

Why so many methylated compounds at once? Was this one of those pills with "everything" in it?

This is correct.

An issue that is reported among SD users too often to be ignored is "post cycle gyno"... For whatever reason, many users report gyno after finishing their cycles, and sometimes after pct.

i have heard this as well.

For those of you who got gyno, was it a lump or puffiness? And was it during or after cycle? I wonder if people get it more than with Test because of improper/lack of PCT

Gyno is a concern for me because I some kind of puffy nipples to begin with ("hershey kiss nipples" as my lifting friend puts it lol). I've only done 1 DS cycle and this was apparent well before that. I don't have any lump and they look completely normal when I'm cold and the nipple is contracted, but getting more/real gyno later definitely concerns me.

M-lmg is the only one of the four that is considered "wet"... Halodrol is dry, and dmz is 2 sd molecules joined together (essentially identical effects to SD once the body breaks it into SD) so it too is dry.

Why so many methylated compounds at once? Was this one of those pills with "everything" in it?

Yea thats exactly what I thought. Strangely people seem to report significantly different results from DMZ and superdrol.

Yes it was, monsterplexx. I was considering megaplexx (same thing but without ATD so I'd add adex since my Estrogen was so high on the monsterplexx) or super-dmz (SD + DMZ) if I do another (which I likely will, unless the fear of gyno prevents me from doing it :\ )

C'mon now, you can't blame these kids, it is our government. For those of you that worked out in highschool for sports or just to look better, you know how tempting it is to take something. Along comes these "supplements" in a bottle being sold legally, these kids jump on them. Of course they don't know the ramifications, they feel indestructible. Our government outlaws steroids but let these slip through the crack instead of regulating them so informed adults can make informed decisions. I absolutely would not let my kids take them or want any other teenage kid taking them, but I don't blame them for not being informed, I blame our government. Yes the situation is pathetic, but the teens are not.

I used the m-drol as well which gave me the gyno. No other PH/DS ever gave me problems before.

I used the m-drol as well which gave me the gyno. No other PH/DS ever gave me problems before.

Anadrol isn't supposed to aromatise either, yet people get gyno from it. I still dunno why, but it's said to possibly activate PRG receptors.

M-drol was (when real) methasteron, but the original Superdrol was the A-isomer. M-drol was the B-isomer (if it wasn't something altogether different from batch to batch). A company called Genetic Edge produced the original A-isomer after the original SD was taken off the market. It got great reviews.

I did a pole on the A-isomer Genetic Edge vs. The B-isomer M-drol long ago on a UK site. Before long I ran into a company rep there, who basically shut down any talk of isomer vs. isomer as he was selling Mdrol and it was turning out to be the one that caused more gyno...Whether it was a question of the isomer or an altogether different drug was not answered. I still have a bottle of each.

I'd love to get some more *real Superdrol if anyone knows a reliable brand nowadays. One good thing about Europe is that these things are still available a lot in the UK...

I have used SD, Halo, Epi and Dymeth

Halo and Epi were used alone at diff. times and SD and Dymeth were kickstarters to injectable cycles.

IMO, DS are great for kickstarts. Just like many have repeated here, they are just as good as Dbol, winny, drol, etc. But running them alone with a waste. It's like running a dbol only cycle....fuckin waste...look hyooge for 4 weeks, shrink and lose 1/2 in PCT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131