over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons for AAS over Designer Steroids

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
I have used SD, Halo, Epi and Dymeth

Halo and Epi were used alone at diff. times and SD and Dymeth were kickstarters to injectable cycles.

IMO, DS are great for kickstarts. Just like many have repeated here, they are just as good as Dbol, winny, drol, etc. But running them alone with a waste. It's like running a dbol only cycle....fuckin waste...look hyooge for 4 weeks, shrink and lose 1/2 in PCT.

Probably more than that shortly after pct. There is no way someone can put on that much "true" muscle in 4 to 6 weeks. If you try to tell this to the guys that only run PH's, they take offense to it. Don't get me wrong, I have used two different PH's and gained lots of weight and some muscle, but when you put on 25lbs in 5 or 6 weeks, most of it is NOT muscle.

I have used SD, Halo, Epi and Dymeth

Halo and Epi were used alone at diff. times and SD and Dymeth were kickstarters to injectable cycles.

IMO, DS are great for kickstarts. Just like many have repeated here, they are just as good as Dbol, winny, drol, etc. But running them alone with a waste. It's like running a dbol only cycle....fuckin waste...look hyooge for 4 weeks, shrink and lose 1/2 in PCT.

This thread has me leaning towards doing an 8 week Test cycle with possibly super DMZ or something like that as a kickstart, but idk if it's really that common to lose that much from just a DS. A lot of the reviews I have read from people is that they keep most of it. Personally I have maintained just about all of my size and strength has continued to go up.

Probably more than that shortly after pct. There is no way someone can put on that much "true" muscle in 4 to 6 weeks. If you try to tell this to the guys that only run PH's, they take offense to it. Don't get me wrong, I have used two different PH's and gained lots of weight and some muscle, but when you put on 25lbs in 5 or 6 weeks, most of it is NOT muscle.

For sure. I put on 16lb in 3 weeks, could have put on a lot more if I wanted to but I knew more than that wouldn't be more muscle. Of that I obviously gained fat and water weight too. I'd say that if I cut down to the same leanness I'd be about 6-7lb heavier...probably closer to 6. But for 3.5 weeks that's still nuts.

How much actual muscle (so if the person cut down to the exact same bf% and water weight afterwards) do you think is gained during an 8 week test cycle on average for someone eating enough and training correctly? I know some people put on 25-30lb of weight but obviously it's not all muscle.

Last edited by a moderator:
to me, DS are just shitty versions of AAS that people (usually teens or young people) use because they are scared of the needle and not able to afford or acquire pharma grade UGL gear, that have somehow made it into the market before the FDA realizes they are a steroid and then bans them

you should check out anabolicminds.com "anabolics" section, bunch of 17 year old twinks 5'10" 140 lbs soaking wet dabbling in these pro hormones/designer steroids. pathetic

Some of what you said is true especially about the teens but still some of these designers perform well and are a viable legal option.
As far as not being able to afford "real"gear!?? You would be SHOCKED! what some "kids" will pay for "ONE BOTTLE" of Spawn (epistane combo type product).... If you guessed $ 200 a bottle you would be correct.

Some of what you said is true especially about the teens but still some of these designers perform well and are a viable legal option.
As far as not being able to afford "real"gear!?? You would be SHOCKED! what some "kids" will pay for "ONE BOTTLE" of Spawn (epistane combo type product).... If you guessed $ 200 a bottle you would be correct.

well idiots will be idiots...

you can see guys charging anywhere from 100-150$ for a bottle of test 200mg/ml down in south beach or long beach from "the big guy in the gym"

This is true... Spawn is actually 19nor tren & epistane....

Grabbed a few bottles of a quality clone right before they all disappeared :D

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Anyone know where to find soome SD? Anyone have opinions on boladrol?

Can someone PM me the most affordable place to get this stuff right now? Thanks.

just curious if anyone has used trenazone? the dransdermal Dienolone (also known as, hydroxyestradienone, 9(10)-Dehydronandrolone, and estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws