over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons for injection site problems

HOTROCKS

Registered
There should be a forum exclusively for injection site questions.
There isn’t a day that goes by that someone doesn’t post a question about their injection site booboo.
I'm not trying to be despicable, but this question has been asked a gazillion to the 10 power.
A simple search will give you more info than you could possibly every need.
Moreover, most of these questions have been posted in the main Professional Muscle forum and not in the Beginner’s forum.

Pro Muscle Members help me list the reasons for injection site problems.
Then maybe when people need answer this will be the place to look.
Tell us your story and how your situation was handled. OK ?

I would like to say that ………………
When you stick something under your skin and into the muscle there is a great chance you will have some soreness . Duh!

There are probably 257.5 answers to the question “why does it hurt after I inject “.

I will start off with some of the reasons as to why your site has a problem and hopefully the rest of the Bro’s will offer their reason for as well.
I’ve been hitting for thirity years and have never had an infection (knock on wood) but a few times a month I’ll get a bump on some light swelling. My gear of choice is homebrew test-e.
How many reason can we think of guys ?
I’m only going to list a few
1) Because you stuck a needle through the skin and into your muscle.:rolleyes:
2) You weren’t steady handed when injecting
3) There was to much BA in the gear
4) You shot to shallow
5) You shot to deep
6) You hit a nerve
7) You hit a vein
8) To much gear shot in one spot

Here is one you don’t want to get
An Abscess
Why would you get it you may ask ? Because you didn’t keep everything sterile and you shot a bug under your skin .

Septic Abscess

If a deep abscess is present, or if there is systemic involvement, signs may include: anorexia, weight loss, possible limited mobility, and possible abnormal organ function.
Etiology
An abscess is caused by disruption of a normal tissue barrier through penetrating trauma, bites, established infections, or by migration of normal flora to other sterile areas of the body. It is an infection and inflammatory process; where by leukocytes (white blood cells which protect the body from invading organisms) form a wall around infectious agents in tissue, organs, or confined spaces, to localize inflammatory exudate (pus), in an attempt to prevent further spread of infection. Exudate (pus) is made up of dead leukocytes, dead organisms, and fluid from blood.
Exudate from an abscess may:

autolyze and be reabsorbed resolving the inflammation and abscess
further develop under the skin surface and appear visually as a pus filled lump. This pus filled lump may then "come to a head" by itself, rupture and drain, or through local application of heat, break through the skin and allow the pus to drain thereby resolving the abscess
rupture and drain through a sinus or tract to another organ or tissue resulting in further inflammation to those areas.
Should an abscess continue to develop deeper within the body and then rupture allowing infectious agents to enter the blood stream, bacteremia becomes present.
If the pathogenic agent multiplies and releases toxin into the blood then the result is septicemia.

-------------------------------------------
Sterile Abscess
Sterile abscesses are sometimes a milder form of the same process caused not by germs but by non-living irritants such as drugs. If an injected drug like penicillin (or Gear )is not absorbed, it stays where it was injected and may cause enough irritation to generate a sterile abscess— sterile because there is no infection involved. Sterile abscesses are quite likely to turn into hard, solid lumps as they scar, rather than remaining pockets of pus.

Anyone for some pudding ?

Last edited:
I agree 100%

I thought it was just me but it absolutely drives me crazy the guys bitching about soreness after an injection, bleeding after injection, How do I pin my delts without hurting myself, etc....

how does one get rid of a sterile abscess? i.e. a hard spot or lump? deep tissue massage?

I find it interesting when they can tell me how much and what kind of solvents they have used.

I also enjoy staph infections and finding out I might need z-paks rather than keyflex.

Aspiration is another interesting topic. Wise? Fucking Retarderd?

My bum is sore posts on the other hand get a little tiring.

how does one get rid of a sterile abscess? i.e. a hard spot or lump? deep tissue massage?

Are you saying that a deep tissue massage will do the trick ?
that is good to know
I have a Jeanie massager that I lightly massage my inj site with for a few min soon after shooting .

I find it interesting when they can tell me how much and what kind of solvents they have used.

I also enjoy staph infections and finding out I might need z-paks rather than keyflex.

Aspiration is another interesting topic. Wise? Fucking Retarderd?

My bum is sore posts on the other hand get a little tiring.

I think I agree !

that is good to know
I have a Jeanie massager that I lightly massage my inj site with for a few min soon after shooting .[/QUOTE]

not to knock your post bro, cos it was great and made some poins that everyone should know before they inject or shortly after i mean, common its a given. But in some stickies i was reading (ill try to grab a link) but it mentioned that massaging the inj. site could be bad allowing the oil to move from the muscle into the fatty tissue (creating a red sore area around the injection site.)

but for real, much needed post man

Too much isopropyl alcohol

If you are like me I go crazy with the isopropyl alcohol for swabbing the site. Sometimes when you pin you can push the alcohol on the skin into the injection site and it burns like hell.

I have found that even though I use the same sterile injection protocol every time 50% of the shots will be smooth as butter and have no pain, and 50% will hurt going in and hurt for a few days later. Seems to me that my right side injections (I am right handed) are always more smooth and painless than my left side ones.

I think people move the pin around too much, they do not push the pin deep enough (it can be trying to push 1.5 inch of steel in you) and inject into fat tissue, or their gear is fucked up (too much BA, or too high a concentration), and lastly, they are just pussies and cannot take some pain and discomfort.

Some good thoughts so far , but I really thought this thread would get more posts than it has .
I think it is a good Idea to have a thread where experienced people have posted their injection problems along with their solutions .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131