over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons why UGL is better than pharma grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will answer your points

* you seem very obsessed with pharma gh for something thats “not worth “ it . Yoy know you would run it and never take UGL if you could afford it as would everyone else .

* other thread you said ALL ugl deca is fake and 200 mg ASPEN is beter than any ugl , ugl is not even deca , these was your words , what change ?

* pharma test here is pharmacy is 45 euro for 10 ml , ppl in USA pay this for UGL

* pharma grade is ALWAYS clean and ALWAYS corect dose , no ifs or buts

* haha my brother you not need go to pharmacy for ppl to know you use AAS is very obvious
Im sakes manager and i always buy best relation price / quality , i dont buy expensive brands when they dont worth the money. Even if im rich i only buy pharma if i know it worth not just because is better ( i know is better but is 4 times expensive , worth pay all that to have little more gains?

I said Guru Ammen said youtube Deca 50 aspen is much stronger than UGL ( and 200mg is same as 1gr UGL ) ,and i said im doing the experience using deca aspen only 200mg to see how is works . We never said deca UGL are not deca , he said is not the same as HGH pharma and UGL pharma .

You are lucky buy test pharma at 45 dollars ( but i think in america is almost impossible to get from pharmacy ) here is 7 euros or more each ml , and i can have real UGL for 25 euros

Here were i live most people dont know nothing about steroids and they think i train many hours day to get like this

You dont need to like just respect my opinion as i respect yours

Actually I take that back. I just read the thread on Ben Pollack hybrid DC/MD training. This board still cool. But your and Darren’s threads have really junked up the board making it tremendously less enjoyable.
You are right our posts are not good but alot of people interact with them . I see you dont like us , dont know why but respect us as we respect you . We are here to give information based on our experiences ( of course we all have different opinions ).

Im sakes manager and i always buy best relation price / quality , i dont buy expensive brands when they dont worth the money. Even if im rich i only buy pharma if i know it worth not just because is better ( i know is better but is 4 times expensive , worth pay all that to have little more gains?

I said Guru Ammen said youtube Deca 50 aspen is much stronger than UGL ( and 200mg is same as 1gr UGL ) ,and i said im doing the experience using deca aspen only 200mg to see how is works . We never said deca UGL are not deca , he said is not the same as HGH pharma and UGL pharma .

You are lucky buy test pharma at 45 dollars ( but i think in america is almost impossible to get from pharmacy ) here is 7 euros or more each ml , and i can have real UGL for 25 euros

Here were i live most people dont know nothing about steroids and they think i train many hours day to get like this

You dont need to like just respect my opinion as i respect yours
you chose the authority - amen ali ... the guy who once competed there in superlight weight never had muscles and preaches theories drawn from the finger, not confirmed by anything lol

At the end of the day each one will rationalize what they use or what they have access to.

If I could eat freshly hunted deer meat every day, I would not be eating industrial chicken meat. But that doesn't mean that deer meat is going to make my muscles stronger or bigger than chicken.

We all just want the best quality, the dilemma is whether the price is worth it. Heck, some people will eat dick just to have money to spend on gear.

If pharm were just as cheap or accessible, everyone would use it simply because with UGL you can't be 100% sure. Although personally I do not put my absolute faith in pharmacy drugs.
You don’t even use steroids. Why are you posting in here.

Yeah I’m the only guy I know who has glp1 oral and weight lifts and you asking to see the pills package then never click like again probably because you’ll never get a chance to use it since the cost of it is more than Pharma hgh unlucky pal.

secondly music threat (thread)
You’ll find I contributed and don’t post shit

but again I don’t take you serious looking like that sorry and I didn’t part with you when saying you hate that guy DUDE

YOU, Freak Monster & Freakyshreddz are the same person! You're a sick puppy...enough of this nonsense!!

YOU, Freak Monster & Freakyshreddz are the same person! You're a sick puppy...enough of this nonsense!!

Thank god Bio even you have a limit, can’t play nice with them forever!

Trust me it wasn’t going to be long before they were a sponsor rep, trying to sell us something or linking to some weird peptide site or some shit like that.

Thank god Bio even you have a limit, can’t play nice with them forever!

Trust me it wasn’t going to be long before they were a sponsor rep, trying to sell us something or linking to some weird peptide site or some shit like that.
Exactly! I think you were the first to call it in one of their first threads.

Exactly! I think you were the first to call it in one of their first threads.

Yea I thought it was pretty obvious but then some guys started defending him and I thought FreakMonster had posted his pics and some vet knew him or something.

But doesn’t matter even if he was real or it was different guys, they were 100% angling on something. I’m not joking when I say I don’t read the forum half as much because it was all cluttered with their stroke fest.

Yea I thought it was pretty obvious but then some guys started defending him and I thought FreakMonster had posted his pics and some vet knew him or something.

But doesn’t matter even if he was real or it was different guys, they were 100% angling on something. I’m not joking when I say I don’t read the forum half as much because it was all cluttered with their stroke fest.
It was an explosion of nonsense. I didn’t see either of them post pics.

You only have to see Darren's and Freak Monster's grammar to know it's an absolute retard typing. Same exact grammar. Worst I've ever seen.

Igf is not eveything my brothers..2 words .. imputities and fillers
Exactly. Anyone that has used pharmacy gh they picked up themselves in the pharmacy will agree- there is a definite difference in QUALITY. You can’t compare potency or IGF levels. On pharmacy gh your body recomps and you shed fat while maintaining size. No water retention and no bloat- at least for me. Clean solid gains. Chinese gh has given me swollen hands and ankles, high BP and water retention, some people believe the carpel tunnel and swollen hands means it’s legit gh and strong. I disagree. Pharma gh gave me very little sides except for some carpel tunnel at 6iu per day plus. 4.5 ius had barely any sides, no bloat, no BP increase.

Darren isn’t him.

No, but they are 100% working together....

Two guys got together and decided to start a business or scam or whatever it is and said we need a base in the community so they decided to get on here and pretend they are gurus and authorities on everything. Weather the storm of the beginning shit show and eventually they will be recognized on here as high value contributing members just by their post count and then do whatever they were planning on doing.

When they started posting in the beginner forums welcoming guy like they owned the place and telling them to contact them if they needed anything....come on it was obvious. Especially with their responses by being called out, all passive aggressive they didn't care it was just business trying to reach a goal.....if someone came at me the way we came at them it wouldn't have gone that way. Then one of them made another user name and started liking only their specific posts.....come on we don't need that crap here they trashed the forum in a month.

No, but they are 100% working together....

Two guys got together and decided to start a business or scam or whatever it is and said we need a base in the community so they decided to get on here and pretend they are gurus and authorities on everything. Weather the storm of the beginning shit show and eventually they will be recognized on here as high value contributing members just by their post count and then do whatever they were planning on doing.

When they started posting in the beginner forums welcoming guy like they owned the place and telling them to contact them if they needed anything....come on it was obvious. Especially with their responses by being called out, all passive aggressive they didn't care it was just business trying to reach a goal.....if someone came at me the way we came at them it wouldn't have gone that way. Then one of them made another user name and started liking only their specific posts.....come on we don't need that crap here they trashed the forum in a month.
1614964079802.jpeg

You are right our posts are not good but alot of people interact with them . I see you dont like us , dont know why but respect us as we respect you . We are here to give information based on our experiences ( of course we all have different opinions ).

“us”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828