over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons why UGL is better than pharma grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he has a fake PM and IG profile in addition to a fake male stripper profile?

alright well, I’m not going to change anyone’s mind and dislike negativity so I’ll just leave it there. Sorry fellas

It’s funny how this same exact thread he made on asf has completely different responses. It’s easy to forget how unique good this place really is until you go to other other ones. There was another guy over there named Vision who told a guy using an intraworkout would make him insulin resistant.

Man, i respect your opinion a lot. im from EU too and i know you use pharma hgh. Whats your favourite pharma hgh brand? Ive noticed slightly differences, for example Saizen is in my top, and genotropin made me retain more water. Im about to start Norditropin but i wanted to ask you before

Saizen ( old easy click 24 iu was my dope lol ) norditropin , humatrope , genotropin

In that order, you gone love nordi , trust me you will see , what coutry is from ? What dose you gone run ? How much you weight at what bf ?

On humatrope i look huge but lethargy from hell

Geno water for me too

I hate pharma oils personally. ... To spend 2-3 minutes on a simple insulin needle injection that takes my personal oils only 10 seconds is very frustrated.

Oil yes but GH huge diference JP

Saizen ( old easy click 24 iu was my dope lol ) norditropin , humatrope , genotropin

In that order, you gone love nordi , trust me you will see , what coutry is from ? What dose you gone run ? How much you weight at what bf ?

Geno water for me too
Im from Spain. Im planning on running 4iu per day, 5 days on 2 off (just for saving some money)... so 20iu per week. 100kg, 173cm and im guessing like 10%bf. I was trying to compete in Classic Physique, but it was impossible to get down to 83kg (amateur)

PS: i noticed lethargy from humatrope too LOL its unreal both have noticed same sides from same brands hahahaha

Geno water for me too
Have you used ansomone in the past?

I use both pharm grade and UGL gear. The advantage of pharm grade is you always know you’re getting the real hormone with the proper dose. Also, UGL gear can have a lot more impurities like bacteria and heavy metals. That said, 200 mgs of properly made UGL test is just as potent as 200 mgs of pharm grade test. Furthermore, some of us can’t afford or obtain pharm grade anabolics. But when it comes to Growth Hormone, I’ve never got the results with less expensive Chinese genetics that I obtained with pharm grade GH—Not Even Close!

I agree- Darren actually makes sense.

Why, because he uses copy and paste to make himself sound good? God, some of you guys can't read between the lines. Enough with this side show.

i don’t know freak but I know Darren. Here’s his Instagram https://instagram.com/my_training_journey_?igshid=1ljvdz4onu7vt

Your so stupid, you posted your own lies here in a few short posts. You said you know him and he is from UK, if you really knew, you say the exact country. On his Instagram, it says Edinburgh. That is the capital of Scotland, dumb shit. We also know he was from Scotland before that. You think we MODs can't find out? Wasn't hard to ban you lying ass after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws