over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rebuilt

Hermogenes

Registered
Newbies
Last week I had double hip replacement.
Right now I am weak and fat as I have not been able to be active for the past year due to lockdown and disability.
I am pretty good at training, understand nutrition well, lifestyle is very healthy, but somewhat dumb regards biochemistry (I understand AAS well but not GH, SARMS, Peptides etc).
I have done Test cycles in the past (didn't love the moon face and fat gain associated with it), winny, Var, mast, Turinabol have been used as well.
Last cycle was 7 years ago and went well (low Test + Var)

I am 50 yo, 5'11", 220(?), 20+%bf, low back pain
Since I have too much time in my hands I am staring to brainstorm a plan.
Keep in mind that these are just ideas adn I unnderstandn that even a great plan depends on how the body reacts to it.

Recovery/rehab = 12 weeks
Focus on getting everything moving (have physio set up already), deal with low back issues and lifestyle
Address sleep (apnea), diet (control portions, eat slow etc)
At this point, my guess is that training is going to be heavily machine based to avoid falls and isolate each lower body muscle group better

Fat Loss = 12 weeks
30 days Carnivore diet, 60 days low carb Paleo
Add cardio to daily routine
Switch to free weights and cables as primary equipment
8 week test only cycle (to determine how my body will react)

Body Recomposition = 12 weeks
2 a day work outs
Paleo diet, strict macros, calorie counting
? another cycle (Test/Winny/Mast), GH, SARMS, Peptides

Is there a question here or are you just talking out loud

also i need to clarify something, there is no fat gain associated with testosterone, the opposite in fact. If you gained fat on a test cycle it was due to a crap diet

i know a plan sounds nice and makes a person feel good but i dont see you sticking to that.
and thats OK!
be willing to adapt and go cuz ur body aint what it was and u dont really know what its gonna feel like.

i am NOT a fan of over training and 2 a days sounds like over training.
training wont change bf% as fast as proper diet will.

Is there a question here or are you just talking out loud

also i need to clarify something, there is no fat gain associated with testosterone, the opposite in fact. If you gained fat on a test cycle it was due to a crap diet
Mostly talking out loud, looking for input.
In a board with so many members surely a few have been through this surgery and others have intelligent PVOs to share

i know a plan sounds nice and makes a person feel good but i dont see you sticking to that.
and thats OK!
be willing to adapt and go cuz ur body aint what it was and u dont really know what its gonna feel like.

i am NOT a fan of over training and 2 a days sounds like over training.
training wont change bf% as fast as proper diet will.
I have done all of it successfully in the past, never a sequence like this,
As soon as I am on my feet I will start dropping weight, my diet is quite good ( no processed stuff, sugar, drinking H20 only) but at this point macros/calories are just not a priority, feeling good is.
I am with you in the sense that the plan is just a draft, my body will determine what I will actually do.

I have done all of it successfully in the past, never a sequence like this,
As soon as I am on my feet I will start dropping weight, my diet is quite good ( no processed stuff, sugar, drinking H20 only) but at this point macros/calories are just not a priority, feeling good is.
I am with you in the sense that the plan is just a draft, my body will determine what I will actually do.
copy that.
i think you will really like the journey. it WONT be easy. and imo wont be fun for a bit.
i came back from a 2-3 year lay off of weights n diet and even hormones really... was super sedentary.
tried several times to come back into the lifestyle but failed. cuz imo i was doing things like i USED TO DO.
im not that guy anymore. so once i found a schedule and routine that works for ME NOW then it stuck. and changes/gains have followed

3 months post double surgery i don't think i would be considering a restrictive type diet. I would wait till i was sure that everything was healed totally. I would keep my calories in check to not gain large amounts of fat.

3 months post double surgery i don't think i would be considering a restrictive type diet. I would wait till i was sure that everything was healed totally. I would keep my calories in check to not gain large amounts of fat.
Normally, in 2 months you are completely asymptomatic and 3 months is considered full recovery.
But I don't disagree with you, there is no reason for me to rush.

Normally, in 2 months you are completely asymptomatic and 3 months is considered full recovery.
But I don't disagree with you, there is no reason for me to rush.
While i understand what the medical profession says and they are usually conservative in my opinion. After having spine surgery, shoulder replacement as well as others. I call recovered when i am back to doing things in my old normal manner. While my tissue may be healed it took time to get the strength, mobility and stability back and i kept my nutrition as high as i could without adding undue calories. Good luck on your recovery.

1. Really put a lot into the PT, and continue working with a PT for as long as you insurance allows, hopefully you can continue to see your PT weekly for life.
2. I would forget about fad diets like 'carnivore' or 'paleo' and use a common sense balanced macro diet.
3. I wouldn't worry about the type of equipment or exercises you use, I'd just adapt to what works best (pay extra attention to what your PT recommends, make sure you have a good PT)
4. I'd get bloodwork done and consider only doing TRT, this will give you all the results you are looking for for the first year or more.

For curiosity's sake, why did you have to have a double hip replacement at 50?
20+ years of high impact sports/activities. I was proud of always being in better shape than my peers, at a cost.
It was fun...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity