over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rec drugs.........

NOMAS, YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A GUY.

nosmas said:
I am a recovering Heroin/Oxy/Cocain addict. I have been down baby. Note the tracks on my arm. The Abscess shown was so bad, I finally had to go to the ER. I was in sugery within minutes and was hours away from loosing my left arm. Then there was the phone call "sorry MOM, Cant come to Thanksgiving this year because your baby is a god dam junkie." (my father didnt forgive me and no longer speaks to me). My wife works at the hospital I was at and security guards and staff prohibited ANY visitors to prevent my ever faithfull "friends" from comming and shooting me up. I lost contact with everyone and still never leave my house with the exception of going to classes at my University. I met a friend during that time. Someone who pulled me out of the shit. The only person I could talk to during the worst part of my lengthy hospital stay and numerous surgerys. Someone who never failed me and kept my spirits up. Someone who would not stand for me going back. Someone who saved my Life.............Someone who SAVED MY LIFE.
His name is Jethro.
I know its hard to see young kids fall like they did this sunday and it feels helpless.
But you can rest your head tonight because my brother.......You saved one!
I can never repay the help to you. But I make it my mission in life to never let you down. To make you proud.
Thank you JT
P.S. I hope I BURY this thread into the deepest darkest hole on the board. This is my fun time dammit!

I AM EXTREMELY HUMBLED BY THE STATEMENTS ABOVE. I don't know what to say.....Holy shit.

Thank you, Kris.

One big family

JETHRO TULL said:
I AM EXTREMELY HUMBLED BY THE STATEMENTS ABOVE. I don't know what to say.....Holy shit.

Thank you, Kris.
This is one of the reasons why this board has to be the ultimate of all boards. We all have so much in common, I mean just listen (read) the stories. This is life, raw, unaduterated, uncensored life. It's hard, cruel, kind and loving all in one. You read these threads and sure there are some incredibly sad stories but this thread started as a good man expressing his feelings toward his brothers whom chose the wrong path thru life and we are now shareing some of the most heartfelt, gut renching and beautiful stories of hope, recovery and the will to be strong in the face of adversity. This is overwhelming stuff, It's what drives us to be better. It's what makes us all brothers and sisters in Iron. I too am shedding tears, tears for all those that have been affected by drugs in one way or another, but tears for those that are taking responsibility and making the change towards a much better life and certain happiness. JT the world needs brothers like you. You must be an angel. IABADMAN the world needs brothers like you. I'm sure there are many more brothers like you in this world, I say stand up and be counted, absolute heros!

Last edited:
You need your own thread!

nosmas said:
I am a recovering Heroin/Oxy/Cocain addict. I have been down baby. Note the tracks on my arm. The Abscess shown was so bad, I finally had to go to the ER. I was in sugery within minutes and was hours away from loosing my left arm. Then there was the phone call "sorry MOM, Cant come to Thanksgiving this year because your baby is a god dam junkie." (my father didnt forgive me and no longer speaks to me). My wife works at the hospital I was at and security guards and staff prohibited ANY visitors to prevent my ever faithfull "friends" from comming and shooting me up. I lost contact with everyone and still never leave my house with the exception of going to classes at my University. I met a friend during that time. Someone who pulled me out of the shit. The only person I could talk to during the worst part of my lengthy hospital stay and numerous surgerys. Someone who never failed me and kept my spirits up. Someone who would not stand for me going back. Someone who saved my Life.............Someone who SAVED MY LIFE.
His name is Jethro.
I know its hard to see young kids fall like they did this sunday and it feels helpless.
I can never repay the help to you. But I make it my mission in life to never let you down. To make you proud.
Thank you JT
P.S. I hope I BURY this thread into the deepest darkest hole on the board. This is my fun time dammit!
Hey nomas, Incredible bro, just incredible. Much respect to you bro, that has to be one of the best stories I've read for a long, long time. I've read this and I sit here very teary eyed. You have done a marvelous thing. You are one of the truely fortunate ones that has pulled back from the evil that poisons so many lives and ends countless others. What you've done takes very large brass testicles my friend. I can hear them clanging together as you walk all the way down here in Australia. You know what? You're right this is your fun time and I would like to thank you for shareing it with us. You rock my man!

nosmas said:
His name is Jethro.
Thank you JT

Oh my god. What a story. Bro, you have my utmost respect. I really hope your dad sees his mistake one day and gives you the support you deserve. Everyone makes mistakes. But not everyone who is slammed down into that dark hole, is able to crawl out, learn and turn to something positive. You have.

oldfella said:
This is one of the reasons why this board has to be the ultimate of all boards. We all have so much in common

Agreed,

There's such a positive athmosphere here , not like on other boards.
None of the bigger guys has an ego like those
pencilnecks on other boards.

Also a lot of experts here about igf/hgh use.

i am going into a treatment program tomorrow for addiction to alcohol among other things. i cant wait to get healthy again, mind body spirit. i have been bodybuilding since sixteen and now i am thirtysix. i love bodybuilding and i know it has saved me from becoming a major junkie. always workout but partied too. almost like a double life. i would like some of your opinions on doing gear and still being in recovery from drugs and alcohol. i have done many cycles in the past and still have a good amount stocked up. i know i have a low test level and should be on hrt but i am choosing to do it myself. what do you guys think about low dose cycles and still being in the program of alcholics anonymous.

smokeybair said:
i am going into a treatment program tomorrow for addiction to alcohol among other things. i cant wait to get healthy again, mind body spirit. i have been bodybuilding since sixteen and now i am thirtysix. i love bodybuilding and i know it has saved me from becoming a major junkie. always workout but partied too. almost like a double life. i would like some of your opinions on doing gear and still being in recovery from drugs and alcohol. i have done many cycles in the past and still have a good amount stocked up. i know i have a low test level and should be on hrt but i am choosing to do it myself. what do you guys think about low dose cycles and still being in the program of alcholics anonymous.
Good for you bro!! Kicking any kind of habit is a hard thing to do. I take my hat off to you. As for being on while still recovering from your addictions,I personally don't know. My guess is that it would be ok physically but phsychologically is where I'm not sure. Some people form an addiction to gear cause it usually makes you feel better all the time. So what happens when you come off and have a period of "I don't feel like I used to on juice". Is it going to affect your rehab in that way? or just make you want to find other avenues for that "Feelin great" sensation. I hope someone like OTH or another more qualified person reads this. If not bro try to pm "ouchthathurts" and ask him the question. I'm all for helping you guys out in any way I can and I'm sure others here would feel the same. We want you to be well and always be the best you can be. Stay on track bro and Congrats. on your first step to a better life.

Your recovery and abstaining from drugs is way more important than juice, leave juice behind you, you'll soon realize happiness comes from within.

Your mind and body are about to become an enemy. They will try everything to get you to go against this decision you have made and gear will enhance there aim. It will also likely drag out the detoxification process. Before someone gets on and argues with me about that let me say this….go screw yourself, your input is good on other threads, but not this one.
If you are serious, then get serious. Walk away.
I don’t think you realize what you are about to go through. Exercise is needed for sure and will help…but not the gear. Drugs are drugs and for your own good you need to detoxify yourself from anything but what God gave you.
This is a time for you to find yourself again. Reevaluate. To clean up your own house!
Give it all or nothing.
What you are about to go through requires absolute commitment….forever!
There will come a time for the gear again. But this is not the time. It will not help you. It will only give the demons ammunition.

babygetoboy said:
Your recovery and abstaining from drugs is way more important than juice, leave juice behind you, you'll soon realize happiness comes from within.
Yea bro, excellent advice.

Nosmas.......I will continue to root for you ............stay strong ......thanks for sharing..........i hope these guys see that you have really walked the walk and know what you are speaking of.............crazy that guys with rec issues would even consider even using gear .........All my best to all you guys.......keep us posted and contine sharing , obvisously these are the important posts that can really help people around here........

nosmas said:
Your mind and body are about to become an enemy. They will try everything to get you to go against this decision you have made and gear will enhance there aim. It will also likely drag out the detoxification process. Before someone gets on and argues with me about that let me say this….go screw yourself, your input is good on other threads, but not this one.
If you are serious, then get serious. Walk away.
I don’t think you realize what you are about to go through. Exercise is needed for sure and will help…but not the gear. Drugs are drugs and for your own good you need to detoxify yourself from anything but what God gave you.
This is a time for you to find yourself again. Reevaluate. To clean up your own house!
Give it all or nothing.
What you are about to go through requires absolute commitment….forever!
There will come a time for the gear again. But this is not the time. It will not help you. It will only give the demons ammunition.
Probably the best qualified response on this board. Like I said nosmas Much respect to you bro, you DO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

thanx guys. i know right now what i have to do is stay clean and stay away from drugs and alcohol. i have been, and still am so serious about bodybuilding. the gains i have made are extremely impressive. but i have made these gains while still partying. i am so looking forward to continue to make gains. i can just imagine what i can do if i stop all the bullshit and really focus on bodybuilding without rec. drugs. we all know that the bodybuilding lifestyle is an obsession. just as getting high. once i am comfortable with my recovery i do want to continue to do gear responsibly. i just have to make it a priority to find a balance between that and my recovey. bodybuilding really had saved my life. like i said before, without it i know that i would have been shooting herion and be on the streets. i love bodybuilding. i can see myself staying away from drugs but yet still juicing and being ok. i wont know until i start to recover from drugs and really have a clear head. i hate the fact that i ever did drugs. it makes me sick. but i have addiction in my blood. its hereditary from my parents who both were addicts. i am not going to party. thats a fact. thats a decision i made and i will do it. everyone on this board and every other bodybuilding board knows the mindset it takes to be dedicated to this sport. i have done it and will continue to do it. but at the same time leave drugs and alcohol behind. i will do it. thank you for being here and thank you for all your input. pray for me.

hey bro

the reason the gov't has made such a huge deal about meth is because they produce and perscribe 2 tons of amphetamines a year.they don't like competition nor do they like it readily available because studies have shown that people who are depressed have low brain stimuli in the same place where amphetamines stimulate.that's why alot of depressed people like amphetamines because they feel normal.it's really no surprise that they won't perscribe it for that because that works,just give them anti-depressants even though their own statistics show 78% still have depressed symptoms.

don't get me wrong anything in excess is bad,people in this country abuse food and perscription drugs,to me they are the same as drug or alcohol abuser.people are going to do and get whatever they want,and they will either see the light or go till something major happens.if you have friends all you can do is try to help them and talk to them,but don't judge them.you can't someone,they can only change themself when they are ready.

leap

LEX said:
I have seen quite a few guys loose everything to drugs.

It can be booze, coke, whatever... I can tell you though meth is horrible. I really don't understand why you would even want to try shit. Its hard to watch.

leapfrog said:
the reason the gov't has made such a huge deal about meth is because they produce and perscribe 2 tons of amphetamines a year.they don't like competition nor do they like it readily available because studies have shown that people who are depressed have low brain stimuli in the same place where amphetamines stimulate.that's why alot of depressed people like amphetamines because they feel normal.it's really no surprise that they won't perscribe it for that because that works,just give them anti-depressants even though their own statistics show 78% still have depressed symptoms.

don't get me wrong anything in excess is bad,people in this country abuse food and perscription drugs,to me they are the same as drug or alcohol abuser.people are going to do and get whatever they want,and they will either see the light or go till something major happens.if you have friends all you can do is try to help them and talk to them,but don't judge them.you can't someone,they can only change themself when they are ready.

leap

wait...are you tryin to say that meth is ok in moderation?!?!

dude......are you serious?

leapfrog said:

leap

so you are suggesting that the govt. makes a big deal about meth because it is loozing so much $ a year to those people that are self prescribing meth for depression and add -adhd ?

wow can I have a pill of what ever you just took....it sounds fun....

The concept of methamphetamine in moderation is absolutely absurd. It is 100% addictive, and has absolutely no concrete positive effects on the mind or body. That said, how is it that these guys are on meth and still capable of maintaining a near 300lb bodyweight?

haaaa

first off the gov't makes a big deal about it because they can.just like they make a big deal about roids.now as for you people saying that "meth" has no positive effects.if you have have ever inhaled AFRIN or VICKS inhalers you are inhaling "meth".they perscribe 2 tons of amphetamines and meth a year for add,adhd and obesiety.DESOYN is meth hcl so you cAN GO GO LOOK IT UP.now if you want to get technichal ephedrine is 1 molecule off from meth.SO TELL ME AGAIN HOW IT HAS NOW POSITIVE EFFECTS.HANDS DOWN AMPHETAMINES ARE A HELL OF A LOT MORE BENEFICIAL THAN ANTI-DEPRESSANTS.like i said before if someone abuses something it's a bad thing,but do some research on things instead just listening to the what gov't says.
HERE'S ONE FOR YOU MDEA IS MEDICALLY DOCUMENTED :THAT IT CURES THE COMMON COLD,BUT THE GOV'T SAYS THEY HAVE NO CURE:confused: .ALSO THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION THAT MDMA HAS ANY ILL EFFECTS.NO ONE HAS EVERY DIED FROM WEED.

TYLENOL KILLS MORE PEOPLE A YEAR THAN ALL STREET DRUGS COMBINED.

I DO RESEARCH FOR A LIVING AND FOR FUN,BECAUSE I LIKE FACTS NO HE SAID SHE SAID BS.

I'M NOT CONDONING ILLEGAL DRUGS BUT NO MATTER WHAT IT IS FACTS ARE FACTS.

LEAP

LEX said:
so you are suggesting that the govt. makes a big deal about meth because it is loozing so much $ a year to those people that are self prescribing meth for depression and add -adhd ?

wow can I have a pill of what ever you just took....it sounds fun....

leapfrog said:
first off the gov't makes a big deal about it because they can.just like they make a big deal about roids.now as for you people saying that "meth" has no positive effects.if you have have ever inhaled AFRIN or VICKS inhalers you are inhaling "meth".they perscribe 2 tons of amphetamines and meth a year for add,adhd and obesiety.DESOYN is meth hcl so you cAN GO GO LOOK IT UP.now if you want to get technichal ephedrine is 1 molecule off from meth.SO TELL ME AGAIN HOW IT HAS NOW POSITIVE EFFECTS.HANDS DOWN AMPHETAMINES ARE A HELL OF A LOT MORE BENEFICIAL THAN ANTI-DEPRESSANTS.like i said before if someone abuses something it's a bad thing,but do some research on things instead just listening to the what gov't says.
HERE'S ONE FOR YOU MDEA IS MEDICALLY DOCUMENTED :THAT IT CURES THE COMMON COLD,BUT THE GOV'T SAYS THEY HAVE NO CURE:confused: .ALSO THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION THAT MDMA HAS ANY ILL EFFECTS.NO ONE HAS EVERY DIED FROM WEED.

TYLENOL KILLS MORE PEOPLE A YEAR THAN ALL STREET DRUGS COMBINED.

I DO RESEARCH FOR A LIVING AND FOR FUN,BECAUSE I LIKE FACTS NO HE SAID SHE SAID BS.

I'M NOT CONDONING ILLEGAL DRUGS BUT NO MATTER WHAT IT IS FACTS ARE FACTS.

LEAP

dude...go do some more research. methamphetamines are different from just amphetamines....hence the meth in front. plus in a study of meth in rats, there was 50-85% loss of brain activity after JUST ONE USE! please tell me how thats safe. this argument was not about ecstacy (MDMA) or about marijuana....i agree that those are safer. MDMA was used by psychiatrists and given to patients when it was first created and was actually pushed to the street by a Texas priest (or some religious figure...cant exactly remember wat denomination). but there is no way you can say meth is safe. why do people who live on the land former meth labs were built on get sick and die? why does it stay in the walls and kill people that live there? BECAUSE IT IS DEADLY! there are many drugs out there that i do believe are safe and that the government just cant control. weed isnt legal because of the power of tobacco companies. MDMA isn't legal because the US can't regulate it.....and look what happened. since it was made illegal, ecstacy has become more dangerous because it is now laced with cocaine or heroine. its nearly impossible for these underground labs to make pure MDMA (ecstacy), so they lace it with something else.

honestly...i want to see these facts that you're talking about regarding the safety of meth. i never said tylenol wasn't dangerous...people abuse that too. i never said any of the other drugs weren't safer than OTC or prescription drugs. but METH!

i just dont believe you.

leap I think I understand what you are trying to say. In principal I understand, however you need a short course in chemistry my friend.

I agree with you in principal as I said I think i know where you were headed but your argument as stated is way of bro.

Many types of substances ruin lives yes, many drugs are used safely and yes the gov. unjustly wages war on. I was just saying that meth in particular is a very nasty substance that seems to grab hold of people and not let go. Not to mention the fact that its easy to make with shit you can get anywhere.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity