over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rec drugs.........

Hey Nosmas,

I’ve Been away a bit from PM ..and missed being here….Great story and thank you for sharing it Nosmas and my best to you and to your new life{and a new life for your wife and family should not go unacknowledged as well}. As you have found, there are brothers around who will reach out, guide and love you like family…Yes JT is GIFT to all of us, like you, your self Nosmas, because you are willing to allow your heart to bleed on to us and we are not afraid of your blood and are willing to clean you up and support you and yes, KICK your ASS if you screw up, but still stand beside you.

Iabadman…I’m sorry to hear of the loss of more friends…Damn…it just doesn’t seem fair….You are truly a GIFT to all whom you touch…You have given each and everyone a fair shake, some except and some don’t…part of your true Gift is that you continue to GIVE and without reservation and you will be rewarded. Thank you for your reaching out to us with your story…your down time, is our time, our way/or others to give back to you! Never hesitate to share; call on us!

This site does hold within it members some outstanding individuals and many thanks to it’s admin’s for creating and managing this forum for it’s circle {members, friends} which go unbinding.

NW

Nosmas.....have you seen the movie The Salton Sea with Val Kilmer??

It is good you would like it alot.....It is one of my favorite movies actually....

Northwatch619 said:
Hey Nosmas,

I’ve Been away a bit from PM ..and missed being here….Great story and thank you for sharing it Nosmas and my best to you and to your new life{and a new life for your wife and family should not go unacknowledged as well}. As you have found, there are brothers around who will reach out, guide and love you like family…Yes JT is GIFT to all of us, like you, your self Nosmas, because you are willing to allow your heart to bleed on to us and we are not afraid of your blood and are willing to clean you up and support you and yes, KICK your ASS if you screw up, but still stand beside you.

Thank you so much for kind words. It means a lot to me, but even more to my wife who I have not mentioned up to this point.
After all, she was the one who had to go through it all right by my side. She never left my side. When I got sick on the floor or on the bed, when my body went through seizures from the withdraw, she held me down. She is a saint. I don’t want to get into detail about her role in this with me because it’s just still too soon. (she was also the only one who helped. My family stayed away. They still haven’t come to terms with it yet). But I will give you an example of the kind of person she is.
My wound in the picture in the earlier post, the one with the whole in my arm. That hole was intentionally left open by the doctors. I had a machine called a wound VAC connected to it which sucked out the infection that was cutting off the circulation in my arm. That wound was open for over a month. I could not be given pain killers because #1 I was an addict and #2, it really would not have done a lot of good considering the amount of painkillers I used on a daily basis up to that point.
EVERY OTHER DAY that VAC had to be changed. The pain was……well words just can’t describe it. At times I would faint from the pain and my heart rate was constantly monitored because of the very real threat of cardiac arrest during the procedure. My wife……my wife would distract me as best she could. She would read Ronnie Coleman’s book Hardcore to me. She would show me pictures. “look hunny…..Ronnie is doing a lat spread….oh look Kris….back double bicep….lights out, game over”
I can’t go on anymore about this.
I don’t deserve her. How do you repay that?

bulldog21 said:
Nosmas.....have you seen the movie The Salton Sea with Val Kilmer??

It is good you would like it alot.....It is one of my favorite movies actually....

Im gonna find it asap. Thank you!

Well I'm not sure what you guys are talking about, but I know that methamphetamine is prescribed to many people, it is called Desoxyn, and is prescribed for narcoleptics, add, obesity etc... and is the same as street meth.

The reason that street meth is dangerous in the ways you were talking about, in regards to living inthe walls, and killing people due to fumes and exploding etc... that is due more to the chemicals involved to make it in clandestine labs.

Now I agree it is a very very dangerous nasty drug, I was just trying to say I can see what leap I beleive was talking about.

nosmas said:
Thank you so much for kind words. It means a lot to me, but even more to my wife who I have not mentioned up to this point.
After all, she was the one who had to go through it all right by my side. She never left my side. When I got sick on the floor or on the bed, when my body went through seizures from the withdraw, she held me down. She is a saint. I don’t want to get into detail about her role in this with me because it’s just still too soon. (she was also the only one who helped. My family stayed away. They still haven’t come to terms with it yet). But I will give you an example of the kind of person she is.
My wound in the picture in the earlier post, the one with the whole in my arm. That hole was intentionally left open by the doctors. I had a machine called a wound VAC connected to it which sucked out the infection that was cutting off the circulation in my arm. That wound was open for over a month. I could not be given pain killers because #1 I was an addict and #2, it really would not have done a lot of good considering the amount of painkillers I used on a daily basis up to that point.
EVERY OTHER DAY that VAC had to be changed. The pain was……well words just can’t describe it. At times I would faint from the pain and my heart rate was constantly monitored because of the very real threat of cardiac arrest during the procedure. My wife……my wife would distract me as best she could. She would read Ronnie Coleman’s book Hardcore to me. She would show me pictures. “look hunny…..Ronnie is doing a lat spread….oh look Kris….back double bicep….lights out, game over”
I can’t go on anymore about this.
I don’t deserve her. How do you repay that?
nosmas, the only way you repay unconditional love my friend is with unconditional love. You repay her by rewarding her devotion and steadfastness by staying on track, beating the demons inside you, and staying clean. You hold her so close my man for she is your true guardian angel. You have a gift right beside you, she is in your soul, she is a part of you. You are one amazing man. We are here for you, your stories have truely touched my heart. You are a champion and champions surround themselves with great people. That's what you have done nosmas, surrounded yourself with the great people of the promuscle community. But the number 1 great person in your life is your wife. I admire her courage, and her devotion. What a very special person she is!!! Keep the faith bro and you keep pouring your heart out here. We will catch you if you fall. But you won't. I have faith in you!!

@@

SVfootball and lex,i'm not trying to cause a major argument but a chemical debate is not really what you want to argue with me.as for doing research SV,that's funny i spend hours in the medical library researching all kind of chemicals for my job.i'm not going off some propanda bullshit from cnn.
do you know who invented meth?why?what makes it different from amphetamine?how can you say meth is worse than amphetamines?as for the mdma statement?do you know what mdma stands for?

i tell you what the history channel has a 2 dvd collection called hooked on drugs.i suggest you watch it and listen to doctors and scientist tell how the gov't lies and spreads propaganda about drugs out of fear.it's a great series for everyone to watch to hear the truth about how and why drugs were made illegal.

leap
LEX said:
leap I think I understand what you are trying to say. In principal I understand, however you need a short course in chemistry my friend.

I agree with you in principal as I said I think i know where you were headed but your argument as stated is way of bro.

Many types of substances ruin lives yes, many drugs are used safely and yes the gov. unjustly wages war on. I was just saying that meth in particular is a very nasty substance that seems to grab hold of people and not let go. Not to mention the fact that its easy to make with shit you can get anywhere.

leapfrog said:
SVfootball and lex,i'm not trying to cause a major argument but a chemical debate is not really what you want to argue with me.as for doing research SV,that's funny i spend hours in the medical library researching all kind of chemicals for my job.i'm not going off some propanda bullshit from cnn.
do you know who invented meth?why?what makes it different from amphetamine?how can you say meth is worse than amphetamines?as for the mdma statement?do you know what mdma stands for?

i tell you what the history channel has a 2 dvd collection called hooked on drugs.i suggest you watch it and listen to doctors and scientist tell how the gov't lies and spreads propaganda about drugs out of fear.it's a great series for everyone to watch to hear the truth about how and why drugs were made illegal.

leap

MDMA = methylenedioxymethamphetamine

so yes i know what it is...

and i know it was man made by some psychiatrist in his house and is supposedly a 'safe' drug. personally, i feel it is. but i have READ STUDIES that say that meth causes 50-85% brain damage after ONE USE!

if i'm wrong please prove me wrong....a study or something would be great.

leapfrog said:

leap

In principal I agree with you, in specific points I don't. I really don't think the heat and recent public awareness about meth is based on the gov pressure from pharm comapnies. In many other instances yes I agree with that statement. I am too lazy to make my point if you dont understand what I am say this time around.

JUST HEARD LAST NIGHT my buddy who i was refering to in my earlier post on this thread was arrested last night for an astronomical amount of drugs found in his posession.. lets just say it was enough to put him and ten other people in prison for life..

Thanks guys

oldfella said:
nosmas, the only way you repay unconditional love my friend is with unconditional love. You repay her by rewarding her devotion and steadfastness by staying on track, beating the demons inside you, and staying clean. You hold her so close my man for she is your true guardian angel. You have a gift right beside you, she is in your soul, she is a part of you. You are one amazing man. We are here for you, your stories have truely touched my heart. You are a champion and champions surround themselves with great people. That's what you have done nosmas, surrounded yourself with the great people of the promuscle community. But the number 1 great person in your life is your wife. I admire her courage, and her devotion. What a very special person she is!!! Keep the faith bro and you keep pouring your heart out here. We will catch you if you fall. But you won't. I have faith in you!!

Okay. thanks for making me cry OF!!! Still crying. I keep reading it and it keeps making me cry. For all you know, I'm a heartless biotch, but the things you wrote were beautiful.

I'm at my husband's side because I believe in him. In this awful world of ours so many ppl only care about themseleves and no one else. They only believe in their dreams and not in those of others. You guys on here have sincerely touched me with the amount of support you have given Kris. I dont necessarily "always" agree with gear (dont flame me plz!) but you guys are truly special. When Kris first started getting into BB, I thought to myself, "why would you want to be around ppl who only care about themselves and what they look like?" On this board, I have learned that I was wrong and that is not the case. You boys are able to share so much and to top it off you actually do share. You give inspiration to eachother, you give advice, you tell a guy he's being a dick when he's being one. But most important of all you all have eachother here to talk to. Yeah, its a message board but you still have eachother. I dont know any of you other than what Kris has told me or read to me, but you all have a nice piece of my heart for being "there" for Kris when he hasnt had anyone.
Much love.
Lindsay

Now that I've raised the amount of estrogen on this thread, I will exit! sorry if I got to sentimental and mushy. :p

hngrygrl said:
Now that I've raised the amount of estrogen on this thread, I will exit! sorry if I got to sentimental and mushy. :p
Quick! Break out the clomid before we all get gyno! ;)

You're right tho, I never really felt like I had "friends" until I got in BB. Never met a group of people who actually care and enjoy helping others reach their goals. Maybe because we're pretty much 5% of the population or whatever, but there's a real bond that I like.

When I was younger I fell into the drug scene pretty bad. Did some things I'm not proud of for coke, wrecked 3 cars, woke up on the railroad tracks once... don't know how the hell I never wound up in prison (or dead) but someone must have been looking out for me.

”I don’t deserve her. How do you repay that?”

Kris,

You repay her by being, True to yourself, and in turn you will be True to her and you will both heal.
She has done this because she loves the YOU, that you haven’t known for so long and she will bring this person to light within again.

Lindsay, you are Angel, A Savoir. May the Kris you’ve always seen within, be beside you forever.
Many thanks for your kinds words as to the Brothers of Iron.
NW

hngrygrl said:
Okay. thanks for making me cry OF!!! Still crying. I keep reading it and it keeps making me cry. For all you know, I'm a heartless biotch, but the things you wrote were beautiful.

I'm at my husband's side because I believe in him. In this awful world of ours so many ppl only care about themseleves and no one else. They only believe in their dreams and not in those of others. You guys on here have sincerely touched me with the amount of support you have given Kris. I dont necessarily "always" agree with gear (dont flame me plz!) but you guys are truly special. When Kris first started getting into BB, I thought to myself, "why would you want to be around ppl who only care about themselves and what they look like?" On this board, I have learned that I was wrong and that is not the case. You boys are able to share so much and to top it off you actually do share. You give inspiration to eachother, you give advice, you tell a guy he's being a dick when he's being one. But most important of all you all have eachother here to talk to. Yeah, its a message board but you still have eachother. I dont know any of you other than what Kris has told me or read to me, but you all have a nice piece of my heart for being "there" for Kris when he hasnt had anyone.
Much love.
Lindsay

Hey hngrygrl, Thanks for returning the favor. LOL. You and nosmas have touched my heart. It takes a ton of courage to do what kris is doing and it takes a specail bond between two people to do and put up with the shit that has come your way. Your words a true and sincere, I feel the emotion in those words, I of course never intended for you to cry, but I have felt compeled to write to Kris and now you to express the feelings you have given to me. Your stories are an inspiration to all that think there is no hope! As for being flamed for your view on gear, I don't think so!! At least not by me. I would uphold your opinion and fully respect it! like you a lot of people think bbing is a selfish pursuit covered in vanity and arogance, this may be true to the outsiders of our world. Once you are on the in side of this fraternity of brothers and sisters you truely begin to see that most of us are a very caring bunch. We look after our own, that's because no one else will or wants to. If some from the outside world took time to try and understand the sport they might have a serious change of opinion. I get on this board daily, one of the first things I do now is check this thread, why, because this thread started out from another very special individual IABADMAN pouring out his soul over the loss of his friends to the evil that has consumed so many. IABADMAN thanks brother for sharing this with us, nosmas again my respect and admiration go out to you for fighting what is now the good fight. And now to you angel, I do not have the right or adequate words to express what kind of person you are, You might be a bitch as you say, but I know better! You are a beautiful person with a heart as big as texas. You look after our brother and you bring all the estrogen you want to this thread, we all need a soft touch in our lives. Thank you for the kind words. Truely spoken from the heart. God Bless!!

Last edited:
meth bust in Nv, meth colored and flavored like candy, stamped into candy shapes......marketing tacktic or to conceal?

LEX said:
meth bust in Nv, meth colored and flavored like candy, stamped into candy shapes......marketing tacktic or to conceal?
That's good that they busted it. But these low life scum that are now making it look and taste like candy..........Fucking wonderful. Now what chance have the kiddies got!! It is about time more people stood up and bring pressure to bear on all avenues of law enforcement to crack down on this diesease. Life without parole or capital punishment for those manufactureing or distributing this shit!!
OK rant over.

speed canes anyone??? hahaha

well bro i know see that you have singled this drug out,and just hearing about it raises your blood pressure.as for the candy flavoring,i don't think little kids were the influence behind it.little kids don't have money nor are they usually thinking of staying awake for a few days.In all seriousness though you need figure out a way to control your emotions about this,it's bad for your health.nothing or noone should be able to control your emotions.

leap

leapfrog said:
well bro i know see that you have singled this drug out,and just hearing about it raises your blood pressure.as for the candy flavoring,i don't think little kids were the influence behind it.little kids don't have money nor are they usually thinking of staying awake for a few days.In all seriousness though you need figure out a way to control your emotions about this,it's bad for your health.nothing or noone should be able to control your emotions.

leap
It's all good leapfrog, I actually do not get my bp up over it. But when I hear about thing like that it does conjour up some nasty emotions. As for singling this one out, it is one of the many types of drugs that lead to serious addictions and destroys lives everywhere. I can only shake my head at the leaders of our communities who choose to lump all drugs, aas ,herion,crack,ice etc into the same category. Thanks for the kind words and for worrying about my bp. Glad someone's looking out for me!!

SVFootball said:
MDMA = methylenedioxymethamphetamine

so yes i know what it is...

and i know it was man made by some psychiatrist in his house and is supposedly a 'safe' drug. personally, i feel it is. but i have READ STUDIES that say that meth causes 50-85% brain damage after ONE USE!

if i'm wrong please prove me wrong....a study or something would be great.
Depends on the dose I guess. If something like Desoxyn caused "50-80% brain damage" after one pill all of the people who used them for decades would be total retards or dead right? And amphetamines have been used long term by US presidents even, like Kennedy IIRC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoxyn

KillerStack said:
Depends on the dose I guess. If something like Desoxyn caused "50-80% brain damage" after one pill all of the people who used them for decades would be total retards or dead right? And amphetamines have been used long term by US presidents even, like Kennedy IIRC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoxyn
KILLERSTACK AND LEAP.....leave SV alone. Regardless of your argument and if its right or wrong, its on the wrong thread for the point your trying to make. The purpose of this thread was to discuss the negative aspects of these drugs in relation to our brothers in iron. Your not going to get anyone to defend your case wether you are right or not and I dont think you should be making this case in this particular thread if for no other reason than for out of simple god dam respect for Iabadman. Give it up so this thread can die.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner